PDA

View Full Version : Have problems posting new threads with the iPhone Spacetime Community App? Read This!

Samhayne
09-08-2011, 10:40 AM
If you are having trouble posting new threads using the Spacetime Community App for iPhone, here is something that might be tripping you up.

When you post your new thread, you want to be already viewing the forum where you want to post. Write your new thread and tap the "Submit" button in the upper right and ignore the "Publish in" bar on the bottom of the new post.

Flickz
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Lol ty

Zaltiar
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
For some reason, i cant connect to the forums from tapatalk :(, all the other forums work fine
Just says i cant connect to the server

Samhayne
09-08-2011, 11:43 AM
For some reason, i cant connect to the forums from tapatalk :(, all the other forums work fine
Just says i cant connect to the server

Hmm, we updated to the latest Tapatalk plug-in for the forums and everything was working fine. Are you using the full version of Tapatalk and have the latest? The old, free TapatalkRO doesn't work anymore (but that version is pretty old).

I just tested it with an iPhone and tapatalk is working fine for me.

JaytB
09-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Hmm, we updated to the latest Tapatalk plug-in for the forums and everything was working fine. Are you using the full version of Tapatalk and have the latest? The old, free TapatalkRO doesn't work anymore (but that version is pretty old).

I just tested it with an iPhone and tapatalk is working fine for me.

I'm using tapatalk too, and it seems to be working fine here.

Only thing is, everybody shows as 'banned' O.o

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/b8467a62.jpg

Or is there something we don't know maybe?? LOL :D

Samhayne
09-08-2011, 12:22 PM
I guess it's not pulling titles correctly. Funky!

OmincrossMX
09-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Hahahah;) thnks very much sam!!

SUPAPRODIGY
09-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Thanks samhayne im
And IOS user and i coulnt post so i had to go full website to post threads but thanks alot :) +100

Opticscopez
12-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Thanks Sam

thecrankybearsam
06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
:DD I don't use the app
:))

iSupah
10-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Ya but my problem is that i go into the specific forum and click the plus button in the upper right then put a topic then my post abd click summit and it still says to publish please Help :(

Crashy
08-02-2013, 12:47 AM
If you are having trouble posting new threads using the Spacetime Community App for iPhone, here is something that might be tripping you up.

When you post your new thread, you want to be already viewing the forum where you want to post. Write your new thread and tap the "Submit" button in the upper right and ignore the "Publish in" bar on the bottom of the new post.

Idk y.
But this is still not working:/

Anymore help or tips?