PDA

View Full Version : wanted bosses(idea)

alxe
07-27-2016, 12:10 PM
Hello fellow alorians,while me and 2 of my friends ilhanna and azapauele were talking abt the jarl wanted poster came up with the idea of what if there was a wanted poster for other bosses of arlor? no need to be all of them. what if there was just a new charchter in towns for example that gives you a quest for a certin boss[example] WANTED:stahl. hero of arlor!,stahl posion has spread all over ydra stop him at once to earn your reward.(k im not so good at those stuff)
anyways that was the basic idea insted of being AFK in a town,guildhall or even your house you could do something new that isnt a routine :)

p.s:i know there is alot of typos buttttt i cant help it.

Bira
07-27-2016, 12:22 PM
That would be nice to collect

Melthyz
07-27-2016, 12:41 PM
Sounds like a different variation of the trophy quests. I guess it's not a bad idea, but as a homeless Arlorian I guess I wouldn't know how to appreciate this idea.

ilhanna
07-27-2016, 12:54 PM
I want spooky wanted poster of spider mamas and Jadis in his tractor, please.

alxe
07-27-2016, 01:05 PM
Sounds like a different variation of the trophy quests. I guess it's not a bad idea, but as a homeless Arlorian I guess I wouldn't know how to appreciate this idea.
Wasnt thinking of it as a trophy for a house,guess the poster could be it. And you can alwayse get a house! Especialy with the event going could make a lovley one ;)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Melthyz
07-27-2016, 01:15 PM
Wasnt thinking of it as a trophy for a house,guess the poster could be it. And you can alwayse get a house! Especialy with the event going could make a lovley one ;)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Maybe in due time, with the elimination of upkeep fees it does make it a bit more tempting.

Vvildfire
07-27-2016, 07:28 PM
I like the idea of npcs putting a bounty on the villains of Arlor :D
Rather than a trophy quest I'd imagine a daily that randomly chooses a boss and gives you a small gold payout for it, maybe relative to how hard the boss is.
I realize it would be a pointless addition, but sounds nice ^^

Traosabara
07-27-2016, 07:51 PM
Actually, Justg has mentioned a boss bounty system before: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?312966-State-of-the-Game-Producer-s-Letter-April-2016