PDA

View Full Version : dear sts

IgnBadass
07-27-2016, 01:00 PM
idk wht happened w cusigma, but what about the other ppl who uses also the "cheat"? hm? with those 2.5m 3 4 5m pve? i know u can check who uses cheats in game, so just dont care about them?
plus need some update
-fast search menu in inventory, cuz takes too long to scroll over 300-400energy to open 1 luck elixir(using phone/tab)
-also a fast delete(w fast search option) for jewels/lockeds
so i mean -type item name and delete 1 or all of them-
-plus u sud do some new vanity type "aura" to getting cool new aura or effects etc on character(and cool wings too>angel/devil/chicken/dragon etc
-and a totaly full vanity set without pieces
-oh plus if we can delete 500energy essences, why we cant replace all of them only 10pieces.. ?

Plqgue
07-27-2016, 06:24 PM
idk wht happened w cusigma, but what about the other ppl who uses also the "cheat"? hm? with those 2.5m 3 4 5m pve? i know u can check who uses cheats in game, so just dont care about them?
plus need some update
-fast search menu in inventory, cuz takes too long to scroll over 300-400energy to open 1 luck elixir(using phone/tab)
-also a fast delete(w fast search option) for jewels/lockeds
so i mean -type item name and delete 1 or all of them-
-plus u sud do some new vanity type "aura" to getting cool new aura or effects etc on character(and cool wings too>angel/devil/chicken/dragon etc
-and a totaly full vanity set without pieces
-oh plus if we can delete 500energy essences, why we cant replace all of them only 10pieces.. ?

Message support about your essence I did the same thing and the based support team gave all of them back within three days