PDA

View Full Version : regarding the new Twink Arcane Weapons

Redjellydonut
07-27-2016, 11:09 PM
So twinks are finally getting new weapons! Unfortunately they are arcane which means RIP all other weapons lvl16... which means RIP hard work for earning the paras and eye gems. Those things do look pretty sweet indeed but it also means goodbye veriety in twink weaponry... now it will be just like endgame where there is one op weapon that everyone uses. In twinks you can be just as good with Dev bow, Umbral Bow, eloia bow, DWS, SS, Galen, Jord, Insect gun... ect

***im a lvl10 twink and im just hoping something that op doesnt ruin/hurt our twink weapon economy and weapon efficiency. Its a good thing but also a bad...

any suggestions?

Anyona
07-27-2016, 11:46 PM
Twinks will finally realise how hard it is to change a weapon every 3-6 months ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fmbreeze
07-27-2016, 11:49 PM
So twinks are finally getting new weapons! Unfortunately they are arcane which means RIP all other weapons lvl16... which means RIP hard work for earning the paras and eye gems. Those things do look pretty sweet indeed but it also means goodbye veriety in twink weaponry... now it will be just like endgame where there is one op weapon that everyone uses. In twinks you can be just as good with Dev bow, Umbral Bow, eloia bow, DWS, SS, Galen, Jord, Insect gun... ect

***im a lvl10 twink and im just hoping something that op doesnt ruin/hurt our twink weapon economy and weapon efficiency. Its a good thing but also a bad...

any suggestions?

Same, I hope they change the stats on the arcane weapons, they are OP just by looking at the stats I mean they already made ice set buff for 10 STR and now they adding extra 20 STR for proc of the arcane maul, what about the Galen pot??!!?

Redjellydonut
07-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Twinks will finally realise how hard it is to change a weapon every 3-6 months ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people move to twinking becuase they dont want to... ur fault if u choose endgame.

Plqgue
07-28-2016, 12:10 AM
Honestly I love the idea and it shouldn't affect your bracket at all

epicrrr
07-28-2016, 02:37 AM
About time to let go of paras, maybe?

Kakashis
07-28-2016, 03:33 AM
It's only the weapon no? There are numbers other para'd items at 16. However I wish the weapons were open to all levels and not just one :(

Who twinks at 16 anyways! 15 is the most popular!

Horme
07-28-2016, 06:06 AM
About time to let go of paras, maybe?

Armor,Helm,Amulet,Ring with para just getting expensive.

Vrazicak
07-28-2016, 06:49 AM
It's only the weapon no? There are numbers other para'd items at 16. However I wish the weapons were open to all levels and not just one :(

Actually, a lot of people went up to level 16 before they even heard about arcane weapons, it's pretty popular

Vrazicak
07-28-2016, 06:51 AM
For years twinks cried how they don't have good weapons with good procs, now they cry about how op weapons they're getting, absurd no?

Kydianz
07-28-2016, 07:51 AM
Make those arcane wep availble at any lvl... BAMMM problem solve xp

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Kydianz
07-28-2016, 08:09 AM
For years twinks cried how they don't have good weapons with good procs, now they cry about how op weapons they're getting, absurd no?
I m down if those arcane shexy wep. Available at any lvl...... What do u actually feel when sts only release those wep at lvl 13...

Kydianz
07-28-2016, 08:12 AM
I m down if those arcane shexy wep. Available at any lvl...... What do u actually feel when sts only release those wep at lvl 13...

Maybe lvl 13 could actually kill lvl 15 player with those wep...

jorelle26
07-28-2016, 09:53 AM
I wonder how STS thinks when they read full of drama people on forum. Loool

Redjellydonut
07-28-2016, 11:55 AM
im assuming the arcane weapon were released at lvl16 since lvl16 was the first lvl cap...

and btw look at the price of full para lvl16 weapons now, lvl15-23 players have lost alot of gold because the worth ot their weapons have dropped... who knows lvl16 actually might become even more popular we are going to have to wait and see. But so far their weapon economy has crashed.

i just hope the new arcane weps flood the market just like they flood endgame... because if they dont and are suuuuper hard to obtain only a couple players will be monsters in pvp.

Trenton
07-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Who twinks at 16 anyways! 15 is the most popular! If you knew twinks at L26 and L31 cap you'd know L16 was much more popular, plus being "sentimental" as the first cap I'd say L16 is fine for the arcane weapons

If the arcane weapons ruin L16 then be glad that they aren't at every level to ruin every level

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

hallowring
07-28-2016, 12:05 PM
Omg this feels lime a big joke XD I mean really?! 0.0 I almost sharded looking at arcane (LVL 16?!) OMG!

Plqgue
07-28-2016, 12:08 PM
Omg this feels lime a big joke XD I mean really?! 0.0 I almost sharded looking at arcane (LVL 16?!) OMG!

I hope not I want that hammer and a staff

epicrrr
07-28-2016, 12:16 PM

We 14 would be at a very disadvantage position if they do it at 15, at least do on 13 or 14 standard jewel tier, if they do it 15 not only we will face fortified jewel user we'd have a hard time with 15s weilding arc weps. So 16 was a safe zone.

Energizeric
07-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Hopefully these arcane weapons will stay arcane in rarity and won't become common. Then the prices of your para weapons will not drop.