PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Guilds Overview

Samhayne
09-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Everyone wants to hang out with friends and fun people. A common way to do this in MMO games is to create a Guild. A Guild is a feature that allows friends and like-minded players to band together under a unified name.

Create a Guild
Anyone can create a Guild. To do so, you can visit the Guild Charter Statue in Balefort Castle or, go to your Avatar's Social Tab and then to the Guild Tab. Currently the creation of a Guild costs either 20 Platinum or 250,000 Gold.

Whoever purchases the Guild Charter becomes the Guild Leader.

Manage Your Guild Invites
Once you created your guild, you will want to invite your friends. You can do this in two ways.

Tap on your friend's character, then Tap on the "Invite to Guild" button
Go to your Social Tab, then to the Guild Tab and tap the "Invite" guild.

Only the Guild Leader and Guild Officers can invite others into the guild

The player will be able to review their Guild Invites by going to their Avatar, then the Social Tab and then to Guilds. Here you can see what it looks like to get an invite from the Beta Guild.

Guild Chat
Now that you have some friends in your guild, you can make use of your own private Guild Chat. To chat to all of your guild members precede the message you want to send with /g

For example, "/g Welcome to the guild!"

Guild Icon or Guild Name
By default, when you are in a Guild an Icon will display next to your name.

The blue icon displays for your guild and anyone else in your guild. A tan icon shows that someone is in a different guild from yours.

If you want to display the full guild name under your name, you can change that in options. The guild Icons are a way to help with visual clutter when there are a lot of guilds and names on the screen.

Guild Roster
Once your guild is formed, you can view a roster of the Guild's members by going to your Social Tab and then to the Guild Sub-Tab.

Guild Permissions
At the Guild Roster, the Guild Leader can promote Members to be Officers.

Officers can invite and remove people from the Guild.

NOTE: Be CAREFUL about who you promote to be a Guild Officer. A malicious person obtaining the rank of Guild Officer in your guild could boot everyone from the guild, effectively disbanding it.

Additionally, should someone want to purchase a Guild or a Guild Hall, the leadership of the Guild can be transferred. This is done via the Guild Roster buttons.

Guild Halls
There are different Guild Halls available for purchase.

The first Guild Hall gives you a nifty space to hang out in, all your own. There is a Stash in the Guild Hall that you can use to access your personal stash. To go into the Guild Hall, go to the portal just past the Guild Charters Statue in Balefort Castle.

The 2nd Guild Hall - The Summer Palace includes an extra outdoor space, more lush decorations and a vendor selling lower priced Potions.

The 3rd Guild Hall - The Guild Castle has even more rooms and both the vendor for lower priced Potions and an additional vendor for lower priced Elixirs.

The Guild functionality is our first offering for Guilds. As MMO players ourselves, we know there is a lot more we can do to add to the Guild Experience. If you would like to voice your feelings for what would be cool to add to Guilds, please post your suggestions below.

Have fun!

Cascade
09-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Aoc is up and running with the best guild hall!

Flickz
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Aoc is up and running with the best guild hall! invite shadowflick im in aoc on sl as flick but i dont play anymore

Zeubermensch
09-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Signing on now. :D

drewcapu
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Guild idea:
Slight bonus to xp and drop rate when in a full guild run.

NECROREAPER
09-08-2011, 03:15 PM
AEO will be up in a few

Bakoffmycandy
09-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Great job guys. Guild halls are awesome! Discount elixers! Weeeeee

NECROREAPER
09-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Found a bug:

Can't join friends who are in a town, only friends that are in a dungeon

Sun
09-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Endgame now up and running!!

Apocolypze
09-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I love guilds! PS: another way to make more money off them is to add purchasable furniture :D i want a couch and tv! xD

krazii
09-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Thank You STS, this is awesome. I agree, purchasable or lootable vanity items for our Guild Hall would be a cool addition.

Samhayne
09-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Found a bug:

Can't join friends who are in a town, only friends that are in a dungeon

Yes, that issue has been out there for a bit now. We're working on a fix. Thanks for the report!

bronislav84
09-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Looks like discount Elixirs for gold were implemented the same horrible way as in SL. I know I made a thread and was promised it wouldn't happen. I can even dig up the thread. What happened? Somebody forget or what? A 5 minute Elixir will expire by the time you do anything productive, like getting to the zone. At least Elixirs for gold were not removed from the plat shop, as they're useful because they can be used whenever and don't need to waste time. Credit Elixir needs to be put in the shop in SL so you can get one on demand and not waste time like in PL.

Unfortunately, discount gold Elixir will not be used much I think, since they expire quickly before you get places. The same as in SL.

Thank you STS, but discount Elixirs for gold are still implemented poorly.

octavos
09-08-2011, 04:53 PM

I was here first, now with 100+ members lol jk hahahaha. small guild of pros :D

bronislav84
09-08-2011, 05:00 PM

I was here first, now with 100+ members lol jk hahahaha. small guild of pros :DHey man, when are we going up? At least I can play PL without much lag. Have to take a break from SL, though.

Barrington
09-08-2011, 07:49 PM
soldiers of fortune will be soon

dallasboycows
09-08-2011, 08:02 PM
otaseuretag in game lvl 59 enchantress someone invite me or pm me. i'm in game now.
i wanna join a guild.

Barrington
09-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Soldiers of Fortune is now live pm me here or in game if you wanna join!

WhoIsThis
09-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Looks like discount Elixirs for gold were implemented the same horrible way as in SL. I know I made a thread and was promised it wouldn't happen. I can even dig up the thread. What happened? Somebody forget or what? A 5 minute Elixir will expire by the time you do anything productive, like getting to the zone. At least Elixirs for gold were not removed from the plat shop, as they're useful because they can be used whenever and don't need to waste time. Credit Elixir needs to be put in the shop in SL so you can get one on demand and not waste time like in PL.

Unfortunately, discount gold Elixir will not be used much I think, since they expire quickly before you get places. The same as in SL.

Thank you STS, but discount Elixirs for gold are still implemented poorly.

The timer only counts when you are in a dungeon.

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Guild idea:
Slight bonus to xp and drop rate when in a full guild run.

+1, guild skills.

Barrington
09-08-2011, 09:45 PM
another random idea why not have a special vanity for guild masters and guild officers

Flickz
09-08-2011, 09:46 PM
When you guys say discount elixers you only mean the most expencive ones or is that a bug?

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Light Bringers of Forest Haven is up and ready! We have the best available guild hall! :)

Suggestion:

I know this is a long turn suggestion but: What if we were able to customize more then just a name or a gemstone above or beside the name, what If you guys developed customizable capes for the guilds? This would be a long time before this would be implemented but I think it would be great for each guild to have a symbol of clothing for each member!

What do you guys think? :)

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 12:08 AM
The timer only counts when you are in a dungeon.Ok? Most of it would still be wasted on just the start of a dungeon. What if I wanna activate it when I know there's many mobs? Gotta buy plat version or full price. They need to have discount Elixirs as a area feature, instead of full price ones from that vendor which sells same as the store and one time free. If he was discounted, more people would use it. Guild discounted Elixirs are very wasteful currently.

SL doesn't even have Enhancers for credits in the plat shop, just in the guild hall. That's rally badly implemented. The same as the vendor suggested above should apply to SL machines in every area.

Both games force you to go back to guild hall each time you want cheap Elixirs.

antonium
09-09-2011, 05:22 AM
I think guild masters and officers should get something to look more official also decor for the halls tier 3 looks pretty empty .... But awesome job BlueFlame is up and running

Satyr
09-09-2011, 08:26 AM
I've already suggested this in a couple of threads, but I was wondering if a bulletin board of sorts could be added to the guild halls so the guild master/officers could post things like guild rules or guild events and such. It would be a really handy thing to have to keep members informed and up to date on stuff.

Aratreoybae
09-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I think a great idea for guild whould be putting a guild bulletin board at the entrance/exit of guild hall where leaders and officers could post messages concerning guild meeting times and and other memos. Also guild officers should be able to just tap on a persons name and then on invite to guild instead of having to type the name in. Another thought, what about promoting members of a guild too be other important positions like pvp general or level master they whould be just like officers but with different title. I think these changes could really improve the guild play format. Great job guys!

Satyr
09-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I think a great idea for guild whould be putting a guild bulletin board at the entrance/exit of guild hall where leaders and officers could post messages concerning guild meeting times and and other memos.

Oh, you mean kind of like the suggestion I made in the post right above yours?

Riccits
09-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Samhayne, could we have a CS access near the stash?? so we can sell in peace without beggars! would be awesome..

JaytB
09-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Samhayne, could we have a CS access near the stash?? so we can sell in peace without beggars! would be awesome..

+1

That would be extremely cool! I heard several guild members asking this too.

octavos
09-09-2011, 12:41 PM
+1, guild skills.

+ 1 ohhh yea :D

blueberrykush
09-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Guild halls need a consignment shop in them that'd be sweet. No more noobs bugging you for cash plus its just plain convenient. And there should be more portals within the hall that have special features about them And we should be able to have caged enemies for guild group practice etc etc. Just a few suggestions for this moment oh also a vanity outfit/hat or whatever designed specifically for that guild which is crested by the guild master and can be edited as much as needed. These could cost platinum but like a one time only fee same with customizable options i still think enemies that do no damage to use as group practice would be neat either that add different levels of difficulty for XP Idk just random thoughts

Navygreen
09-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Both games force you to go back to guild hall each time you want cheap Elixirs.

maybe its a way to get more people to join guilds and utilize this great feature.. :watermelon:

Aratreoybae
09-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh, you mean kind of like the suggestion I made in the post right above yours?

Yes lol just trying to get something done bout it

PatsoeGamer
09-10-2011, 10:28 AM
The new guilds are amazing what an addition to the game - well done devs! YEAH!!!

I was thinking, if you guys held competitions like a pvp tournament, wouldnt it be cool to win a statue which would sit in the guild hall, and then that guild would have to defend it to keep it in there!

tonygmoney
09-10-2011, 04:29 PM
why not have the pot bought but not used stored like health and mana potions..that u can activate them anytime..

IAmAwesome
09-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Just an idea: How about setting up alliances with other guilds in game?

Lucilulu
09-12-2011, 07:11 PM

This is best idea yet. Please please I beg of you :)

OrFeAsGr
09-13-2011, 03:24 AM
I have a suggestion about guilds too:))Why dont you make a place like a palace or castle e.t.c that would be full of enemies!!!(mobs)from all the dungeons!!And the first guild that kills all mobs gets it and must defend it so other guilds dont take it from them

kmstr113
10-17-2011, 03:30 PM
How about making a guild Stash?
so you can drop items in the guild hall stash that everyone in the guild can access.

Diaxos
10-30-2011, 02:07 PM
I love guilds! PS: another way to make more money off them is to add purchasable furniture :D i want a couch and tv! xD

Where do you get furniture? someone asked me what I had bought for my guild but I don't know how. . .help?

Diaxos
10-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Light Bringers of Forest Haven is up and ready! We have the best available guild hall! :)

Suggestion:

I know this is a long turn suggestion but: What if we were able to customize more then just a name or a gemstone above or beside the name, what If you guys developed customizable capes for the guilds? This would be a long time before this would be implemented but I think it would be great for each guild to have a symbol of clothing for each member!

What do you guys think? :)

Yeah, this would be great. That way each Guild stands out!

Elementron
11-19-2011, 06:22 PM

invite shadowflick im in aoc on sl as flick but i dont play anymore

Everyone wants to hang out with friends and fun people. A common way to do this in MMO games is to create a Guild. A Guild is a feature that allows friends and like-minded players to band together under a unified name.

Create a Guild
Anyone can create a Guild. To do so, you can visit the Guild Charter Statue in Balefort Castle or, go to your Avatar's Social Tab and then to the Guild Tab. Currently the creation of a Guild costs either 20 Platinum or 250,000 Gold.

Whoever purchases the Guild Charter becomes the Guild Leader.

Manage Your Guild Invites
Once you created your guild, you will want to invite your friends. You can do this in two ways.

Tap on your friend's character, then Tap on the "Invite to Guild" button
Go to your Social Tab, then to the Guild Tab and tap the "Invite" guild.

Only the Guild Leader and Guild Officers can invite others into the guild

The player will be able to review their Guild Invites by going to their Avatar, then the Social Tab and then to Guilds. Here you can see what it looks like to get an invite from the Beta Guild.

Guild Chat
Now that you have some friends in your guild, you can make use of your own private Guild Chat. To chat to all of your guild members precede the message you want to send with /g

For example, "/g Welcome to the guild!"

Guild Icon or Guild Name
By default, when you are in a Guild an Icon will display next to your name.

The blue icon displays for your guild and anyone else in your guild. A tan icon shows that someone is in a different guild from yours.

If you want to display the full guild name under your name, you can change that in options. The guild Icons are a way to help with visual clutter when there are a lot of guilds and names on the screen.

Guild Roster
Once your guild is formed, you can view a roster of the Guild's members by going to your Social Tab and then to the Guild Sub-Tab.

Guild Permissions
At the Guild Roster, the Guild Leader can promote Members to be Officers.

Officers can invite and remove people from the Guild.

NOTE: Be CAREFUL about who you promote to be a Guild Officer. A malicious person obtaining the rank of Guild Officer in your guild could boot everyone from the guild, effectively disbanding it.

Additionally, should someone want to purchase a Guild or a Guild Hall, the leadership of the Guild can be transferred. This is done via the Guild Roster buttons.

Guild Halls
There are different Guild Halls available for purchase.

The first Guild Hall gives you a nifty space to hang out in, all your own. There is a Stash in the Guild Hall that you can use to access your personal stash. To go into the Guild Hall, go to the portal just past the Guild Charters Statue in Balefort Castle.

The 2nd Guild Hall - The Summer Palace includes an extra outdoor space, more lush decorations and a vendor selling lower priced Potions.

The 3rd Guild Hall - The Guild Castle has even more rooms and both the vendor for lower priced Potions and an additional vendor for lower priced Elixirs.

The Guild functionality is our first offering for Guilds. As MMO players ourselves, we know there is a lot more we can do to add to the Guild Experience. If you would like to voice your feelings for what would be cool to add to Guilds, please post your suggestions below.

Have fun!
WOOT!

Fao
11-24-2011, 11:14 PM
There needs to be way more different ranks like: master, master's associate, manager, treasures, officers, recruiter, members etc.

Gaunab
11-25-2011, 08:20 AM
There needs to be way more different ranks like: master, master's associate, manager, treasures, officers, recruiter, members etc.

Why do there "need to be" more ranks?
We already have a 4-level-hierachy (GM, officer, recruiter, member).
If you have concrete ideas what these posts should be for, please specify.
I don't see a need for a change in this system...

goddessofpower
11-30-2011, 01:44 AM
ICON. We have a "small" problem that we need help with: our guild master was banned! We have no master which means our guild could fall apart from just one officer booting everyone! Please help us devs.

Gaunab
11-30-2011, 10:29 AM
ICON. We have a "small" problem that we need help with: our guild master was banned! We have no master which means our guild could fall apart from just one officer booting everyone! Please help us devs.

Have you tried to PM one of the devs or email spacetimestudios at support(at)spacetimestudios.com, yet?
If not you should definitely do.

All the best to your guild :)

jcam222
12-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Great MMO, glad I found PL has given me many enjoyable hours. Guilds are definatetly a good social enhancement for an MMO. Ive been in and run many in the last 10 years on multiple MMORGP's. There are two enhancments I would very much like to see to guilds in PL.

First I would like to see the addition of a guild stash / bank with definable access per guild member. (ie. ability to have some tabs locked down to officers only for distribution).

Secondly the implementation of a guild message of the day. It would be nice to be able to get a message to all of the guild as they log in. These are both relatively common features for guilds in many games. I think these would be enhancments widely embraced by the user community.
- Skazzafrecor - Legendary Warriors

goddessofpower
12-13-2011, 02:21 AM
It is back under control the guildmaster has a new account w/ the guildmaster position thanks anyway:)

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 07:51 PM
How about officers can't kick?

Barrington
12-16-2011, 08:37 PM
How about officers can't kick?

then they'd be a recruiter

zeusabe
12-21-2011, 11:47 PM
It would be nice to have a guild that you can level up from level 1 to 99 (or 1 to 20, doesn't really matter). Each member can choose to contribute part of their gained XP to the guild's XP. Leveling up the guild can open doors for countless opportunities such as guild dungeons every 10 levels, new quests every 5 levels, new enemies that drop new items/equipments, new NPC's that sell vanity items every 30 levels, etc. XD Thanks.

Flamin
12-23-2011, 02:32 PM
shouldn't there be a way where you can request to join a guild?

Flamin
12-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Can you make a rank where they can only invite and then the next rank is officer? Like rank them like this, member, recruiter, officer, co-master, master.

byserk
12-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Yes both the furniture as the slight increase in xp-offence-defence in guildruns are great ideas!!

Cya all in Alterra.

GarysCocoPuffs
01-08-2012, 05:34 PM
guild runs and guild wars anyone?

tupid
01-12-2012, 06:22 AM
one day I may join a guild..

Mothwing
01-19-2012, 10:47 PM
shouldn't there be a way where you can request to join a guild?

Thats what forums are for :p

tarkam
02-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Hi !
Ardizia, my enchanteress and emissary in the tiny world gave me a message for u developers :
Our guild quarters are all bare and need furnitures like a famous round table, tapestry on walls and dancers, singers and waitress's ! In order to socialize with comfort !
No tv set ! Only medieval stuff. Please !!!!!

angelikflo
02-06-2012, 10:51 AM
guilds cost us the customer a pretty penny to start up and they haven't really offered us much in advancement for our purchase spacetime please help us out you guys did the plat pay per run thing how about guild exclusive runs 1 member pays then the whole guild has access for a couple hours? if that's too complicated what about some perks i.e. suggestions that have been mentioned personally i would love a shared guild stash or bank and a way to rep ur guild i love the game i bought a guild tier 1 as of right now bc i dont see a reason to spend 100 plat for discount potions and such and no support or communication with us the customer about future plans for guilds i feel a little ripped off actually i don't mind supporting my fav devs but without communication or support of this issue among others im starting to wonder if your design ideas are just creative ways to get me to spend money on empty features im not trying to rage just getting slightly upset that pretty much every plat purchase ive made thus far has seemed empty please help us out in turn we will help support you alot easier thank you :adoration:

GrizzlyBearx
02-16-2012, 10:57 AM
It would be nice, if there was an icon, for changing guilld name.

Elitelink
02-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Guardians of Heaven coming up on 1000 STRONG! Come join and check us out in our tier 3 guild hall.

StompArtist
02-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Guardians of Heaven coming up on 1000 STRONG! Come join and check us out in our tier 3 guild hall.

You got 1000 members in your guild?

Elitelink
02-24-2012, 04:22 PM
We aren't there yet but getting there.

darkmagesun
02-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Great post.

Jushy
10-09-2013, 01:47 PM
We need officers to upgrade the guildhall...maybe if the guildleader does not have any more platinum. And we need some training places-where we can see how good our own or our team skills are. Thanks r reading and i hope you'll include that:)