PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.3 Content Update (68642)

asommers
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Added support for guilds! See thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36305)
Elixirs now stack and reset appropriately See thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36300-Elixir-(and-Enhancer)-effect-stacking)
Nuri's Hallows: Glyph Plate Helmet and Buckler now require Strength to equip and not Intelligence
The following class specific vanity items have been removed from the Platinum store and placed on a special vendor in Nuri's Hallows:

Enchantress Vanity item: "Nightmare!"
Archer Vanity item: "Mimic!"
Warrior Vanity item: "Lionhead of Darkness"

Deal of the Day no longer shows same current and sale price
You can no longer retrieve a completed auction if the gold award would put you over the gold limit.
You can no longer purchase gold with platinum if it would put you over the gold limit.
iPad: Farrow the Forger should now offer free recipes beyond first page

shadowreaper
09-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Yay

Cascade
09-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Guillllddsss woot!!!!!

SlingShot
09-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Very good STS and thnx for all UR hard work!

drewcapu
09-08-2011, 02:54 PM
You can no longer purchase gold with platinum if it would put you over the gold limit.

Pretty sad if that was discovered by a player

:)

Orcish
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Wow you guys went right off the forums! See and this is why I love STS so much, they listen!

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 03:12 PM
61 helms?

Cytokinesis
09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
61 helms?
its going to be a shield with no stats

CrimsonTider
09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
61 helms?

Was about to be my question....

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 03:17 PM
its going to be a shield with no stats

Where's this coming from?

CrimsonTider
09-08-2011, 03:20 PM

Sam. Go to new posts and look under Sunlights post. Vanity shield with no stats

Cytokinesis
09-08-2011, 03:21 PM
click: here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36155-lvl-61-crown&highlight=shield)
and i like how u dont trust me ;)

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 03:26 PM
click: here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36155-lvl-61-crown&highlight=shield)
and i like how u dont trust me ;)

Thanks! And of course, I don't know you. Lol

Cytokinesis
09-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks! And of course, I don't know you. Lol
lol i did multiple xp runs with u

Darkfader
09-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Two bugs.

1. Least on iPhone, friend list doesn't show join buttons anymore.
2. Go ingame, get guild invite, change character and guild invite still exist. Didn't try can I join guild but I think I can. Also I hope we could have separate guild for each character. (even I'm not willing to be part of any guild).

Flip
09-08-2011, 04:11 PM
1. Least on iPhone, friend list doesn't show join buttons anymore.

This probably isn't a bug. The join button is no longer displayed if you are in the same area as your friend. Please let us know if that's not the case.

2. Go ingame, get guild invite, change character and guild invite still exist. Didn't try can I join guild but I think I can. Also I hope we could have separate guild for each character. (even I'm not willing to be part of any guild).
This is a bug. Good find! Nothing happens if you try to accept the invite on the wrong character, it's just a display issue. We'll get this fixed soon.

Also I hope we could have separate guild for each character.

You can indeed!

Thanks for the feedback Darkfader =)

octavos
09-08-2011, 04:26 PM
(button missing) invite when clicking on ppl not there....have to type all the crazy names lol

Darkfader
09-08-2011, 04:38 PM
This probably isn't a bug. The join button is no longer displayed if you are in the same area as your friend. Please let us know if that's not the case.

This is a bug. Good find! Nothing happens if you try to accept the invite on the wrong character, it's just a display issue. We'll get this fixed soon.

You can indeed!

Thanks for the feedback Darkfader =)

Am I wrong but haven't friend list been like that for long time already?
Also, that's not the case. Here is example Of me standing in forest haven.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/darkfader90/a0bc4a27.jpg

And glad I was helpful. :] can I now haz a cookiez? lol

Whirlzap
09-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Spacetime, I admit, you have impressed me to many limits.
What I am most impresse by, is not guilds, but the gold fix and minor changes that were necessary.
Little changes can add up sometimes.

Flip
09-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks Darkfader. The join button issue is confirmed as affecting iOS devices, please let us know if you're seeing this problem on an Android device. We're working on a fix!

Whirlzap> I agree wholeheartedly. Thanks for the appreciation!

Darkfader
09-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Thanks Darkfader. The join button issue is confirmed as affecting iOS devices, please let us know if you're seeing this problem on an Android device. We're working on a fix!

Whirlzap> I agree wholeheartedly. Thanks for the appreciation!

Alright cool, I won't have droid so hopely someone reports in. :]

AdinoEznite
09-08-2011, 07:50 PM
no stat decrease on items lvl 45 and lower? :(

octavos
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Xperia buttons crash my game. The R button triggers the crash. R button doesn't scroll right. And yes it crashes.

unrighteous
09-09-2011, 05:56 AM
i hav a problem with guild chat. when your in the same area as your guildmates it shows what there saying in green,right? well i found that,in a dungeon(like balefort sewers for ex.) even though none of the ppl in there were in my guild it showed my guilds chat over random ppl.when i looked at chat at the top of screen it said a diff name than who the green chat appeared over.

Darkfader
09-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Another bug found.

Enter any area(town/dungeon/pvp arena), open menu, go to platinum menu, click "new" or "deals", at both it opens daily deal(not sure should it open that) press "no thanks" and exit menu. It puts you into "main window"( one where you choose which character to use), but you are still at that area where you previously was.

As example I was in pvp arena and enter menu and did this, then when i exit menu I got all those "xxx killed xxx" messages and when player joined or left arena even I was in main window, also heard pvp arena music at background.

It again least occurs on iPhone propably whole iOS. :]

gling
09-09-2011, 05:04 PM
The following class specific vanity items have been removed from the Platinum store and placed on a special vendor in Nuri's Hallows:

Where did these go? I couldn't find them in NH.

Darkfader
09-10-2011, 04:14 AM

Where did these go? I couldn't find them in NH.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/darkfader90/7b8f8b9e.jpg

It's there almost in the middle of town. :]

MageYouHide
09-10-2011, 09:23 AM
I found another small glitch yesterday...I paid to change name but in the guild roster it still shows up as my old name. Thanks!

PatsoeGamer
09-10-2011, 10:17 AM
I love this updaaatttteeeee!!!! :encouragement:

PClisty
09-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Since update All I get is disconnected from servers, getting really frustrated now in the game. Please fix this problem,.and the xperia play buttons.

PClisty
09-11-2011, 04:48 AM
Funny, I play using touchscreen, but if I use the xperia play pad controls it crashes and disconnect. I love the new updates, but is it not.time u start fixing things before anymore?? Awaiting a short reply as usual!

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 09:54 AM
(button missing) invite when clicking on ppl not there....have to type all the crazy names lol

This is super annoying. I wish there was an invite to guild button. Man that would be great!

Otherwise, very very nice update. STS does it again!

AdinoEznite
09-13-2011, 12:05 PM
This is super annoying. I wish there was an invite to guild button. Man that would be great!

Otherwise, very very nice update. STS does it again!
i agree, that was the worst thing about guilds in SL and now its exactly the same in PL
please change it!