PDA

View Full Version : <eclipse>

Amuze
09-08-2011, 05:25 PM
ECLIPSE has "closed" recruiting for the time being, as we have reached what we consider to be an optimal size. In certain cases, we are still accepting exceptional players primarily based on strong member recommendations and familiarity with our guild.

We do appreciate the tremendous amount of interest from people who have applied and will certainly reach out to you when we decide to open recruiting again.

If you would like to be considered in the future, please do not hesitate to post a little something about yourself and include your IGN.

Amuze.

Rubikin
09-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Don't forget to mention the luxurious castle with pool table, cigar & wine room, and hot tub :) As Amuze said, if you're a 55+ who wants a good group to fight and hang with, and you don't type in ALL CAPS or beg for money in the CS, then we just might be for you.

brian_spence_ni
09-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Do you have a philosophy or mission statement. So many seem to have high focus on PvP which doesn't particularly interest me.

Evaruss
09-09-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi Brian,

I won't speak for Amuze but from what I've seen so far, we have a good mix of people from multiple timezones and are actively farming or levelling together.
Most of the people here are friends and trusted friends since the painful sewer grinding days.

Since guilds were introduced, I've been able to farm in full groups of guildmates who are good at what they do and are fun to be with.
No drama and no whingers, just a wicked sense of humour.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, then you are most welcomed to join us.

:love_heart:
Eva

Do you have a philosophy or mission statement. So many seem to have high focus on PvP which doesn't particularly interest me.

KaKiT
09-09-2011, 09:48 AM
add me

Ign: aWorldSoCold
lvl: 55
Class: Tank Warrior

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
I though out motto was gonna be "Kicking butt and taking names" xP

Evaruss
09-09-2011, 08:43 PM
I though out motto was gonna be "Kicking butt and taking names" xP

Haha Driaz you've been awesome *gets more bandages for the marine*

Amuze
09-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Panto the Mime just applied. Wanted to teach us how to dance!

Evaruss
09-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the interest. I've had quite a few tells in game asking about the guild. As I wasn't able to answer all, I'll post it here.

We make public games as we have good friends in other guilds who we want to hang out with too.

It doesn't matter if you are just there for farming/xp and not looking for another guild. You are welcomed to join our runs even if it appears to be heavily skewed towards eclipse members i.e. 3 or 4 members already there.

It may seem like we hunt in packs :) but really its just because we let each other know in advance through guild chat when we make both public and password-protected runs

Eva

Evaruss
09-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Evaruss (PR rep)..

Uhm yeah PR lol :banana:
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4411/photomp.png

Rubikin
09-12-2011, 12:09 PM
ECLIPSE
Rubikin (Enforcer)

You boot one person for spamming on guild chat and that makes you the enforcer, huh? Position accepted! :D

Disko
09-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Looking to join, I like your fun laid back vibe, not just spouting off Elitist crap, lol... I am very experienced (3 chars over L50), not on 24/7, but on as much as possible running the new campaign. I just heard someone use the term Breakroom Warrior today, I guess thats me too. :) Pls add my highest lvl below, and yes 'she' is geared up (tho I'm a 'he') I just recently replaced my Death set, sob sob.. lmao, seeya @ Nuri's

Ign: Ninjakittehhh
Class: Dual Dex/Int Mage

Evaruss
09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Looking to join, I like your fun laid back vibe, not just spouting off Elitist crap, lol... I am very experienced (3 chars over L50), not on 24/7, but on as much as possible running the new campaign. I just heard someone use the term Breakroom Warrior today, I guess thats me too. :) Pls add my highest lvl below, and yes 'she' is geared up (tho I'm a 'he') I just recently replaced my Death set, sob sob.. lmao, seeya @ Nuri's

Ign: Ninjakittehhh
Class: Dual Dex/Int Mage

Dyce add me, you sound like a great fit for us. IGN Evaruss

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Pshhhh that what I heard when I say your pic Evar(;

Evaruss
09-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Yay! you like my mad PR skillz on the back of a beer coaster

azebiuky
09-12-2011, 05:23 PM
i got booted from this guild

Zeus
09-12-2011, 05:31 PM

The point of this was? You must not have been following their rules. They seem like a pretty laid back and mature guild, so your conduct may have been that reason.

Note: I am not in this guild.

Amuze
09-13-2011, 04:37 AM

Sorry, Azebiuky. You were booted for spamming and begging in guild chat. There are ways to ask for help, but spamming generally isn't well received. :)

Best of luck to ya!

Evaruss
09-13-2011, 08:02 AM
The point of this was? You must not have been following their rules. They seem like a pretty laid back and mature guild, so your conduct may have been that reason.

Note: I am not in this guild.

Thanks Apollo <3

Disko
09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Dyce add me, you sound like a great fit for us. IGN Evaruss

Thx Eva! Ok, I've added all the officers... hope to see you guys on soon! Getting tired of holding off all the guild beggars... lol

Pakax
09-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Eclipse rocks. I particularly like the fact that we're an 'around the clock' guild. Whatever time you get online: there is someone up for a banter. Good stuff. Mature players (being one, I really do appreciate that!!!!) who are in for fun and piiiiiinks. Really positive about this as I feared that this guild system may have been lost on a free game. This is a brilliant guild.

Pakax
09-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Eva... is that you after getting drunk at the bar in Prague ?!?!?!?!? :-))))

Evaruss
09-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Pakax :) Yeah that's me after the bar hehe

I did this masterpiece while chatting to you guys in guild and watching a naff tom cruise movie on hbo ..

Zeus
09-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Thanks Apollo <3

Np! I hate it when people try to start guild drama as well. :D

morfic
09-13-2011, 07:52 PM

Where do I sign up?

...wait wut? PR hax!

I call shenanigans

Amuze
09-13-2011, 08:07 PM
When I first met Evaruss, I had the same initial thought haha. Rest assured, not shenanigans. Have you met PR reps from businesses before? I'm sure you get my drift. :)

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I love this guild even though Im not always on anymore due to school, everytime I am you can always find a game and everyone has such a good sense of humor and were are pretty close knit even though we have 75 members and growing. Lol and our name reminds me of that one movie with the vampire xD

Pakax
09-14-2011, 03:06 AM
Now that's reassuring... Our PR rep gets i) drunk, ii) watch Tom Cruise movies, iii) multitask (as if this is possible)
You need an assistant :-))

Pakax :) Yeah that's me after the bar hehe

I did this masterpiece while chatting to you guys in guild and watching a naff tom cruise movie on hbo ..

Evaruss
09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Clearly I've done a stellar job of representing myself (tom cruise admission wtf lol), why wouldn't you feel reassured :p

Multitasking? pshhh easy peasy ... On that note, I saw a funny bilboard on my way home from the airport hehe

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8066/ad2n.png

Eva

Now that's reassuring... Our PR rep gets i) drunk, ii) watch Tom Cruise movies, iii) multitask (as if this is possible)
You need an assistant :-))

AbsolutePally
09-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Eva stole the sign pic idea from me but I like it

Evaruss
09-14-2011, 05:18 AM
I love this guild even though Im not always on anymore due to school, everytime I am you can always find a game and everyone has such a good sense of humor and were are pretty close knit even though we have 75 members and growing. Lol and our name reminds me of that one movie with the vampire xD

Yeah I agree! I guess it's fitting given we are an endgame guild xD

Rubikin
09-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Clearly I've done a stellar job of representing myself (tom cruise admission wtf lol), why wouldn't you feel reassured :p

Multitasking? pshhh easy peasy ... On that note, I saw a funny bilboard on my way home from the airport hehe

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8066/ad2n.png

Eva

Wow... so true given that my gf is about to move in with me. As long as my iPad doesn't meet storage, we're good :)

Evaruss
09-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Guys, I'm sorry I'm not logged in. My char was affected by the patch even though I got to 61 legitimately :( I've emailed support and in communications with Sam (who has been lovely) and I think devs are working through our tickets now.

If you need me to add anyone, please leave a message here and I'll log in. But i just don't have the heart to play at the moment. Will be back when it gets sorted, promise

Pakax
09-14-2011, 03:49 PM
oh! uncool. Hope things get sorted out soon for you. I am sure they'll recognise this and you'll b back to 61 in no time. In the mean time, enjoy the break!
I am at 80K pretty much. 20 to tho for 61 - puff.. It's never felt so faaaaaarrrrr.....

Pakax
09-14-2011, 04:03 PM
I guess it gives u extra time to watch some more Tom Cruise movies...

oh! uncool. Hope things get sorted out soon for you. I am sure they'll recognise this and you'll b back to 61 in no time. In the mean time, enjoy the break!
I am at 80K pretty much. 20 to tho for 61 - puff.. It's never felt so faaaaaarrrrr.....

13lacklegionz
09-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Why aren't there ever any advertisement for guilds that promote being pessimistic, begging, spamming, and all the other opposites?

If there was, I'd love to read the comments of that thread. :D

Evaruss
09-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I guess it gives u extra time to watch some more Tom Cruise movies...

Lol I'll never hear the end of this will I :)

And Gogo 61! 20k by tonight?

Rubikin
09-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Looks like they're keeping track of guilds with the most members at max level on the leaderboards now. We were in 2nd place with 7 last I checked :D Gives me a little more motivation to clear the 55k exp that stands between me and 61.

Pakax
09-14-2011, 05:38 PM
You wish! I reckon you've opened pandora box on this one! ;-)
As for 61 tonight... not going to happen... I've had to work on something for work tonight... :-( bad timing really. Oh well, life is often hard for enchantresses...

Lol I'll never hear the end of this will I :)

And Gogo 61! 20k by tonight?

Pakax
09-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Oh nice. Yeah, same for me. Really want to get there. Thing is, I have my other toon, Pacoulin, and I was thinking of getting him to 60 before getting Pakax to 61 but I guess I could change my priorities on this one. Pacoulin isn't going to be happy tho. :-)) I'll have to talk to him separately and let him feel the love.

Looks like they're keeping track of guilds with the most members at max level on the leaderboards now. We were in 2nd place with 7 last I checked :D Gives me a little more motivation to clear the 55k exp that stands between me and 61.

Evaruss
09-15-2011, 07:02 AM
oh! uncool. Hope things get sorted out soon for you. I am sure they'll recognise this and you'll b back to 61 in no time.

They've fixed it yay! I'll see you guys tonight :)

Evaruss
09-15-2011, 11:21 AM
Our group link for members. Join at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=250

Rubikin
09-15-2011, 11:48 AM
Our group link for members. Join at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=250

Awesome logo. Who made it?

Snub
09-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Panto is dead... im sorry :( I have killed him at least 500 times!

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-15-2011, 04:50 PM
To my guildmates it seems this semester of college is gonna be harder than I though I will be taking a break from PL. It doesnt mean I wont e on from time to time to chat but doin runs or farming will be something I wont be able to get to. Hope all goes well and may the pinks be with you(:

Pakax
09-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Agreed - very nice indeed.

Evaruss
09-15-2011, 05:33 PM
To my guildmates it seems this semester of college is gonna be harder than I though I will be taking a break from PL. It doesnt mean I wont e on from time to time to chat but doin runs or farming will be something I wont be able to get to. Hope all goes well and may the pinks be with you(:

Aww driaz, we will miss you :( Come and say hi when you can ok? Good luck on college work!

Evaruss
09-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Agreed - very nice indeed.

Thank you hehe t'was me :peach:

Zeus
09-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Eclipse is looking great! I recently ran with a few of your members, definitely very respectful and cool. Y'all earned my respect. Props!

Haowesie
09-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Saw you on my final run for 61 Apollo ... thanks for poppin in! :)

adidaman
09-15-2011, 09:10 PM
The awesome people that make up eclipse (:

Pakax
09-16-2011, 02:46 AM
Whooa.... Are you into graphic design stuff in real life?!

Thank you hehe t'was me :peach:

Evaruss
09-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Whooa.... Are you into graphic design stuff in real life?!

Nah, I just like putting stuff together :)

Evaruss
09-16-2011, 06:30 AM
Eclipse is looking great! I recently ran with a few of your members, definitely very respectful and cool. Y'all earned my respect. Props!

Apollo <3<3<3 !!

COT is cool too, I have good friends in your guild. Would be nice to have joint events together if it was possible in a PVE environment

Eva

Pakax
09-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Apollo has been the most helpful person I have ever met in game. He gave me a full rift set when I was 55 with my bear and still wearing level 30 crappy pinks.
Apollo, I owe you - Let me know if you need anything.

Apollo <3<3<3 !!

COT is cool too, I have good friends in your guild. Would be nice to have joint events together if it was possible in a PVE environment

Eva

monarchival
09-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Hi eclipse(pacoulin in particular, he sparked my interest in eclipse), been reading up on ur guild and had a few questions.
Is there an activity req?
Is there a gold buy in req?
Any req besides lvl55+ and mature + no spamming?
Lvl 3 guild hall?
How are u on the elixer all the time? Lol....
I have a lvl 56 friend that also wants to join, how can i get him in?

Zeus
09-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Apollo has been the most helpful person I have ever met in game. He gave me a full rift set when I was 55 with my bear and still wearing level 30 crappy pinks.
Apollo, I owe you - Let me know if you need anything.

Lol, don't worry about it! Just happy it made your day! :) Although, if you ever come across any strongman gear. I won't decline taking it off your hands at a discounted price. ;)

Pakax
09-17-2011, 04:15 AM
Strongman it is - If I do get my hands on some, will keep for you!

Lol, don't worry about it! Just happy it made your day! :) Although, if you ever come across any strongman gear. I won't decline taking it off your hands at a discounted price. ;)

Pakax
09-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Hi Monarchival,
Glad our conversation triggered some interest :-) and thanks for the heads up in Madness! I felt soo stupid! Seriously, I had not been there for quite some time and did not expect any changes hehe.

I'll leave Amuze (GM) to answer/validate some of the questions but in the mean time:

- If you play enough to get you 60, you've met activity req ;-)
- Gold buy-in = no, unless you have to much and want to share !
- Other req: good spirited, guild first (particularly when you want to sell something valuable gear(!)), and this is where Amuze or Eva can add some other things that I should know :-)))
- Level 3 Guld Hall = Yes. We are currently investigating having an extension done with kitchen and lounge. Seriously need at least a plasma and a sofa in there (and some food)
- Regarding the Elixir question: I wish it was true!

As for your friend, we'll have to meet him in the game if you join the guild, you can arrange that. Just give us his name and one of the officers will get in touch with him.
In the mean time, it was a pleasure playing with you Monarchival - play soon !

Hi eclipse(pacoulin in particular, he sparked my interest in eclipse), been reading up on ur guild and had a few questions.
Is there an activity req?
Is there a gold buy in req?
Any req besides lvl55+ and mature + no spamming?
Lvl 3 guild hall?
How are u on the elixer all the time? Lol....
I have a lvl 56 friend that also wants to join, how can i get him in?

Custodis
09-17-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi Eclipse,

I'm looking forward to join your guild. I'm a level 57 Bear (IGN: Custodis)
it would make me proud to be a member of this guild!

Evaruss
09-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi Eclipse,

I'm looking forward to join your guild. I'm a level 57 Bear (IGN: Custodis)
it would make me proud to be a member of this guild!

Hey there :) Add me, my IGN is evaruss or the other officers.

We look forward to welcoming you to our guild.

Haowesie
09-17-2011, 05:16 PM
The awesome people that make up eclipse (:

Awesomeness :) To bad about time zones, would be good to get the whole gang!
Everyone would be blocking everyone, but I'm sure my hammer would stick out somewhere :D

Amuze
09-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Awesomeness :) To bad about time zones, would be good to get the whole gang!
Everyone would be blocking everyone, but I'm sure my hammer would stick out somewhere :D

That's the challenge of a global MMO. We are never all on -- virtually impossible. The beauty is that you get to meet great folks from all over the world.

Sorcnikke
09-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Hello amuze, im very interested of your guild, im just finding very active and good clan, and i hope this is one of them ;)
so im lvl 59 enchantress ingame name sorcnikke.
i am very active.

Vallepker
09-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Hello Amuze, i need very active guild and i want tier 3 hall. I hope this clan have that and im very active if you amuze invite me to that guild.

Ingame-name : Vallepker lv. 56

Nologicone
09-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Hello amuze, im very interested of your guild, im just finding very active and good clan, and i hope this is one of them ;)
i am very active.

Congratz! You're 60 now!

Necrobane
09-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Question: Is kill count taken into account for warriors too? Seems a little silly to me as I have but 4k kills on my bear yet I'm an oldie whose had a lot of time to learn how to play..

Evaruss
09-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Question: Is kill count taken into account for warriors too? Seems a little silly to me as I have but 4k kills on my bear yet I'm an oldie whose had a lot of time to learn how to play..

Necro, completely understand where you are coming from.

We would absolutely welcome you to come for some runs with us to see if we are a good mutual fit for each other. Experience, personality and positive attitude counts for a lot.

We only look at kill counts when we are in doubt about someone's ability to play their class effectively. We believe in individual accountability and contribution to the effectiveness of the group as a whole whether its levelling or farming.

This clause is there to prevent existing guild members from being unduly disadvantaged by somone who has been power-levelled and have not learned how to carry his or her own weight in a party. From what you are saying, I doubt this is the case for you.

So please go ahead and add me (IGN: Evaruss) or Amuze and see you in game!

Jedispartan
09-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Hello!!
Ing:
Jedispartan lvl 56 bear
Aerobirdy lvl 57 bird
Godkingmaster lvl 50 mage

Zeus
09-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Nice to see the guild expanding!

Pakax
09-19-2011, 06:01 PM
GROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG ! This is the way forward. We have some excellent players. Guild runs are fantastic and loads of banter on the chats! Everyone is starting to know each other and this makes such a huge difference. I remember I used to spend 5 minutes trying to find a good game, now: I expect to be in the middle of one in seconds! Brilliant.

Pakax
09-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Nice to see the guild expanding!By the way Apollo, my bear has Strongman Glyph Helm and Armor (and battle axe) if you need either of those until you find what you're looking for, let me know and I will lend happily (and play with Pakax) until I find a replacement or you find one. Keep me posted.

Zeus
09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
By the way Apollo, my bear has Strongman Glyph Helm and Armor (and battle axe) if you need either of those until you find what you're looking for, let me know and I will lend happily (and play with Pakax) until I find a replacement or you find one. Keep me posted.

Actually, due to my very spontaneous switching of gears. I am now searching for Glyph Obedience, mainly the xbow. They got so dang pricey. Thanks for the offer, but it's quite okay. :)

@Evar, I didn't forget!

Evaruss
09-19-2011, 08:42 PM
@Evar, I didn't forget!

You remembered! :):):)

PS: I made it this morning with 5 minutes to spare lol.

Amuze
09-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Hello!!
Ing:
Jedispartan lvl 56 bear
Aerobirdy lvl 57 bird
Godkingmaster lvl 50 mage

Welcome!

Zeus
09-19-2011, 11:45 PM
You remembered! :):):)

PS: I made it this morning with 5 minutes to spare lol.

And who said procrastinators lose? ;)

Evaruss
09-20-2011, 05:52 AM
i am very active.

Hello Amuze, i need very active guild and i want tier 3 hall. I hope this clan have that and im very active if you amuze invite me to that guild.

Ingame-name : Vallepker lv. 56

Hello both,

Thank you for your interest. Yes, we are a very active guild. We are usually on most days especially the weekend. Though most of us work/college during the day, some do have irregular working schedules. Even with different time-zones, the times we get to play together do overlap quite significantly. Personally, I've seen a lot of activity in guild chat and runs being organized at these times.

I'm not able to see from your avatars where you are located i.e which time zone you're in, but you are most welcomed to reach out to any of us for a chat and some trial runs.

See you in game!

Pakax
09-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Jedis I know ! Good guy!

Welcome!

trixxspet
09-20-2011, 08:32 PM
;)Howdyyyyyy...lol

Sorcnikke
09-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Congratz! You're 60 now!

Evaruss
09-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Gani :) That was fun, we have to do it again lol. Thank you for teaching a hard-core mage the finer arts of being a penguin :cupcake:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4031/ganismall.png

I know I may be a little biased but the people I met in this guild are pretty awesome!

LwMark
09-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Hello..ign lwmark..lvl56..bear..i know some of the eclipse guild members an have done several runs with them..im intrested in your guild..it seems family orientated an organized and friendly..i am on quite often..an would love to be part of the guild eclipse..an show you guys what i have to offer..lets see if we can schedule a time to meet.thx you

Amuze
09-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Gani :) That was fun, we have to do it again lol. Thank you for teaching a hard-core mage the finer arts of being a penguin :cupcake:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4031/ganismall.png

I know I may be a little biased but the people I met in this guild are pretty awesome!

What the heck is going on here!?

Evaruss
09-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Hello..ign lwmark..lvl56..bear..i know some of the eclipse guild members an have done several runs with them..im intrested in your guild..it seems family orientated an organized and friendly..i am on quite often..an would love to be part of the guild eclipse..an show you guys what i have to offer..lets see if we can schedule a time to meet.thx you

Mark, we've been on a few runs way back when.. On behalf of eclipse, we welcome you with open arms :)

You're on my friend list. I'll log in and invite you to the guild if you are around too. See you soon.

Asaciuacor
09-21-2011, 02:34 PM
THEN THERE WAS PIE.:p

Jedispartan
09-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Hello!! :p

PL: Aerobirdy lvl 58 bird
Jedispartan lvl 56 bear

SL: Darthpistol lvl 30 op
Jedispartan lvl 26 com

Pakax
09-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Yet another good guy on board! Brilliant! Welcome in Jedis

Hello!! :p

PL: Aerobirdy lvl 58 bird
Jedispartan lvl 56 bear

SL: Darthpistol lvl 30 op
Jedispartan lvl 26 com

Evaruss
09-23-2011, 07:18 AM
Today, we have an optimal number of quality players that we really value in our guild.

To ensure that we do not lose sight of why we came together in the first place, Eclipse have collectively decided to temporarily cease open recruitment activities. We will only be considering strong recommendations for potential additions to our team from existing guild members only.
(Our standard minimum requirements would still apply in this case)

This would allow us to dedicate our playing time having fun and helping each other progress further so that we have a guild we are all proud of and friends we could always rely on. We will be keeping this thread alive to provide updates on latest happenings in Eclipse till the time comes when we decide to re-open the guild for public recruitment once again.

Thank you for all your interest so far. Through this process, we have re-discovered old friends and found new ones that we are proud to be associated with.

Nologicone
09-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Oh yeah...it seems like everyday I get to know each other better.

I am enjoying the guild runs very much and I feel so bad not running as often with my friends in the other guild.

Cheers!!!

-bj.

monarchival
09-25-2011, 06:41 AM
Where do i get one of those fancy banners?

monarchival
09-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Eva, i swear u can read minds.....anyway, says i need a minimum of 3 posts to add banner so this is post #3.

monarchival
09-25-2011, 07:06 AM
had to download banner to computer.

monarchival
09-25-2011, 07:14 AM
sry...inflating my post count. hopefully banner shows this time.

Pakax
09-25-2011, 07:25 AM
lol, it does show indeed. Same for me RE: download to computer.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:45 PM
I think I might fit in well here once I hit 55 tonight or tomorrow. Seems like a group of people I can relax and chill with. :D

adidaman
09-25-2011, 10:23 PM
I think I might fit in well here once I hit 55 tonight or tomorrow. Seems like a group of people I can relax and chill with. :D

Neffy, while you seem like a great guy, we have temporarily ceased recruiting to eclipse. As evaruss had previously stated, a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good. Thanks for taking an interest in Eclipse.

dudetus
09-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Yays ieem praad beecuz imma in eclipsee durhurr!

Trollee
09-26-2011, 01:26 AM
WOOT signature !

adidaman
09-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Any members who are reading this, please join our group on forums. Thanks!

Nologicone
09-26-2011, 03:46 PM
Nice....got mine up too.

Now I need huge stickers....lol!!!

Neffy
09-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Neffy, while you seem like a great guy, we have temporarily ceased recruiting to eclipse. As evaruss had previously stated, a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good. Thanks for taking an interest in Eclipse.
No problem! :)

darandombird
09-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Add me to guild
Ign: darandombird
Lvl 55 less than 700 to 56

Jig
09-29-2011, 09:44 PM
hey i would like to join
Mage: lvl 61
left my old guild because it was Un-organised and a lot of begging swearing i would like to join eclipse because it sounds fun and seems organised
IGN: Jiiigsaw

Pakax
09-30-2011, 05:25 AM
Add me to guild
Ign: darandombird
Lvl 55 less than 700 to 56

Hi, while I am sure you are a great guy, we have temporarily ceased recruiting to eclipse. As evaruss had previously stated, a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good. So please reach out to Eclipse officers/members in game to play/have fun with them.
Thanks for taking an interest in Eclipse.

Pakax
09-30-2011, 05:32 AM
@ALL

Recruitment to join ECLIPSE still is on freeze at the moment. We have build a fantastic end game guild with a big bunch a strong and fun players. If you read Amuze original post here and you feel ECLIPSE is the guild for you, the ultimate end game guild, then please do post here and reach out to us in game, play with us, have fun with us. As Adidaman said: "a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good". We may consider some applications coming with extremely strong recommendations.

Many thanks

Myzticwarrior
10-01-2011, 02:35 AM
hi eclipse,

I would like to apply to your guild upon read this forum I know this is my cup of tea. I can't say I'm already an expert player but I'm pretty much experience at playing. I've played Pocket Legends for about less than two months but I have two level 60 characters. one Paladin (mage) and one Dual spec (str-dex bear).my mage use to be my main but after level my bear from 35 to 60 I learned to love my bear. I only have one nuri set and that's a strongman's set. And I quite new at pvp so I really have a bad stats for pvp. Hope my pvp stats won't disqualify my application on your guild.

Myzticwarrior 60 paladin
Pve = 29998/1347
Pvp = 14/69
BlitzDvalor 60 dual spec bear
Pve = 21288/354
Pvp = 179/283

Blitz

Yay
10-01-2011, 06:44 PM
hello! I would like to begin the application to Eclipse as it seems a good fit for me. I play an ench 61 named Yaymage as my main along with Yaybird (60 atm) and Yaybear (55 atm) as alts. I am a 24 year old college student at Florida Gulf Coast University; majoring in Philosophy. I have been involved with mmo gaming since Everquest 1. After reading the guilds outline i beleive i could be a great fit. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Jig
10-02-2011, 02:34 AM
I was just wondering how long until freeze is gone because i feel like a massive loner without a guild!!! Ahh lol

Jig
10-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Oh and all guild officers and members if want to add me add Jiiigsaw, i want to prove i'm a good person i dont spam or beg, i a pro player, well i think, i reckon i just hate that my bro spammed that time in cs and totaly blew my chance on joining Eclipse. Hopefully in the future once i get to know most of you guild members and officers it would be even better to join a guild i already know half of it :)

Jcyee
10-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi I'm a guildless lvl 60 dex/str bear and after reading ur guild description it looks like eclipse is am ideal guild for me. I talked to rubikin and he told me to post to ur thread so that's what I'm doing. However there's only one thing that I cannot meet up with and that is playing on a daily basis; I can only really play for good amounts of time on weekends. If u guys like what I have to say pls add me: jcyee

Thanks

mafiainc42
10-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Freeze for Eclipse will be on until further notice..Feel free to send a fr to one of eclipses Officers...............................

Jig
10-03-2011, 03:33 AM
Why so strict in rules? I am like a really good player nice friendly and ever since use had a chat about that time when my bro spammed on my account all Eclipse Members/Officers ignore me like seriously i put a lock on my iphone and an turn remember pass of on pl and what? You still dont let me in? Oh wow been waiting patiently 5 days :( please dont do this.

Trollee
10-03-2011, 04:11 AM
Why so strict in rules? I am like a really good player nice friendly and ever since use had a chat about that time when my bro spammed on my account all Eclipse Members/Officers ignore me like seriously i put a lock on my iphone and an turn remember pass of on pl and what? You still dont let me in? Oh wow been waiting patiently 5 days :( please dont do this.

You Jiiigsaw ?

Jig
10-03-2011, 05:03 AM
Yeah i'm Jiiigsaw.
You Jiiigsaw ?

Evaruss
10-03-2011, 10:03 AM

Jiiigsaw, once again thank you for your interest. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately at this stage we will not be proceeding with your application. But as I have mentioned in my chat to you in game, that we understood the circumstances and took those into consideration before we made a decision. We are deeply sorry for this. We sincerely hope to meet you in public runs and could still play together even if we are not in the same guild at this point in time.

All, we are always open to talking to people who are interested in joining our guild. We thank you in advance for posting here, we want you to know that everyone of us read the posts and do discuss potentials. However as we mentioned before, our recruitment freeze has meant that we had to put into place a more rigorous selection process. We hope you understand.

Today, we accept strong positive recommendations from our existing members. These recommendations would be based on a combination of factors such as activity, skills, personality, maturity and gameplay in/out of dungeons. This is purely based on our desire to protect our existing members. In a wider context, it is also to ensure that current and future Eclipse members play a positive role in the larger PL community.

wvhills
10-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Jiiigsaw, once again thank you for your interest. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately at this stage we will not be proceeding with your application. But as I have mentioned in my chat to you in game, that we understood the circumstances and took those into consideration before we made a decision. We are deeply sorry for this. We sincerely hope to meet you in public runs and could still play together even if we are not in the same guild at this point in time.

All, we are always open to talking to people who are interested in joining our guild. We thank you in advance for posting here, we want you to know that everyone of us read the posts and do discuss potentials. However as we mentioned before, our recruitment freeze has meant that we had to put into place a more rigorous selection process. We hope you understand.

Today, we accept strong positive recommendations from our existing members. These recommendations would be based on a combination of factors such as activity, skills, personality, maturity and gameplay in/out of dungeons. This is purely based on our desire to protect our existing members. In a wider context, it is also to ensure that current and future Eclipse members play a positive role in the larger PL community.

+1 to evaruss

Jig
10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Its funny because im a strong nice player mature not like my bro cant see what iv done but yeah will i ever be able to join? If so how long do i wait iv met alot of eclipse members. If i not alowed in guild ok il join another. :) sorry to bother all of use.

Zzhohan
10-04-2011, 09:52 PM
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sammy123sammy/b200b6b6.jpg

Zeus
10-04-2011, 10:06 PM
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sammy123sammy/b200b6b6.jpg

Instead of trying to defame their entire guild, you could have PMed the leaders. A few bad apples doesn't necessarily represent the entire guild. How do I know? Personal experience.

Zzhohan
10-04-2011, 10:23 PM
You're right! Only I don't have a clue who the leaders are and it's the first time I actualy do this.

Zeus
10-04-2011, 10:39 PM
You're right! Only I don't have a clue who the leaders are and it's the first time I actualy do this.

If I'm not mistaken, the leaders are Amuze and Evaruss. Glad I helped.

LoveMadrid
10-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Did you send it to CS yet ..?

congrats to Eclipse on making to the top guild =D

Trollee
10-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Lovemadrid I wouldnt quote that if I was you... On another note, funny thing is that I became friends with that guy earlier today when he added me, seemed like a nice guy ! Seems I was mistaken...

mafiainc42
10-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Apologize to all..situation has been delt with.

Amuze
10-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Well, I have a few things to say.

Our guild recruiting has been essentially "closed" for over a week now so we can screen our applicants more closely and implement tighter standards for joining. Bloodlynz is no longer in the guild, not because this was made public, but simply because we do not tolerate this sort of behavior whatsoever. When you manage a guild with over 70 players, obviously there is no way to control the actions of every single person behind the characters. Unfortunately, Bloodlynz easily could have been in any guild and done the same thing as I, nor any of our officers, have ever personally witnessed such actions.

I do want to add that it's rather obvious that someone who would post an SS of this on a public forum has ulterior motives ranging from defacing the guild to simply being a nuisance. Anyone who has perused this thread would surely have noticed the notes on the first post indicating who the officers of Eclipse are.

The PL world is a funny place sometimes. Anyways, thanks to whoever for posting the convo. Glad we can move on now.

Amuze

Rubikin
10-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Apologize to all..situation has been delt with.

Yes it has...

Trollee
10-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Yes it has...

LOL! Guildbouncer FTW!!!

Zzhohan
10-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Amuze- sorry but I don't have the time or patience to scroll through pages in order to figure out who the leaders are, the search for you in game and have to explain to you what happened. I figured the next best thing was to post this in your forum and let you all handle this. You have no reason to get defensive and acuse me of having any motives for defacing your guild of even being a nuisance. I Resent the accusation!! Like you said you cant control the actions of 70 members this could have happned to Anyone. Instead of being pessimistic look at this as a Good thing. It's a perfect example to all,that their is a Zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in your guild and it will Not be tolerated!! Your members will now think twice before being rude or vulgar and outsiders will respect you for it. It's a win win for you.

Pakax
10-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you for carefully considering the best way to handle the situation Zzohan. This is a recruiting thread, and therefore, this entire conversation is actually completely off topic. In the future, I would suggest that you (and others reading this thread) prefer the use of separate (new) threads or private messaging to handle such a situation with any given player, and compliment this by messaging STS. As you click on any thread in this forum, you will see that the name of the person who started the thread at the top left of your screen. For guild threads, this is always, bar a few rare exceptions, the guild master. If you click on the name, you have the option to private message that person. I hope this is helpful to you and others. This matter is now closed. Many thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Berealteam
10-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Yessir it was all me... Like apollo claims and knows ELCIPSE is a great guild!!! Great people and great game play. I formally apoligize to Amuze and the rest of the guild to have been caught up with a person who just wanted to defame them. I had just logged on and was checking cs. When a pm comes across from zzohan. No need to try and say what he started in on cause unfortunately I dont have the means of screen shot. Told him to get better sources when it came to guild then brought my mother into it, whom is dieing of cancer. I wasnt particularly happy with it if you couldnt tell. I went off the handle and is by no means how I play or communicate with other players. I have always tried to help others as much as I could with the best of my abilty. I have already apoligized to spacetime for violating tnc and have been banned indefinitely. It took me a while to find this thread and for that im thankful because I dont want the guild to have a bad rep cause of myself and not being able to ignore such a jealous little person. Again im sorry to the whole group of eclipse for my behavior and now public misrepresentation.

Berealteam
10-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Had eclipse twice there at the end if wondering of edit...didnt think it would say it. And I didnt even see this page. Hmmmm...few things I would like to say. For one, Amuze you guys wouldnt have witnessed it cause its never happened. Two, zzohan hes absolutely right about you. You had every intention on defacing the guild by posting on recruitment thread cause your just reluctant of being a jellyfish. Its obvious. Spinelesszzohanifica...its a terrible disease. So sorry. For three, Trollee you were right the first time. ;) So thank you again eclipse. And a special thanks to you zzohan for ruining all the time and money spent on the game. Ridiculous...

Zeus
10-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Did you send it to CS yet ..?

congrats to Eclipse on making to the top guild =D

Biggest guild* They don't have a measurement system for a top guild set up yet.

Cytokinesis
10-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Instead of trying to defame their entire guild, you could have PMed the leaders. A few bad apples doesn't necessarily represent the entire guild. How do I know? Personal experience.
ya, dont stereotype ;)

Rubikin
10-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Biggest guild* They don't have a measurement system for a top guild set up yet.

*Guild with most people at level cap :) While we are very proud of this accomplishment, it by no means makes us better than any other guild out there.

Zeus
10-05-2011, 09:28 PM
ya, dont stereotype ;)

Stereotype? Either you used the word incorrectly, or I have no idea what you are referring to.

@Rubikin, Yea, you know what I meant. :P

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Lol Guildbouncer xD Love the Sig btw

Jig
10-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Hmmm that was alot of reading, well that's my reading of the day :)

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Try reading through 30-40 pages of boring physics, psychology and calc a day... And then reading it again when you forget it a few weeks later....

I miss my guild I hope I have time to play again during holloween xD I miss Evaruss, Redwing and all you other buddies(:

Trollee
10-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Try reading through 30-40 pages of boring physics, psychology and calc a day... And then reading it again when you forget it a few weeks later....

Amen to that!
University blows...

LoveMadrid
10-06-2011, 05:34 AM
Amen to that!
University blows...
Meh ._. two years later i'll be doing my high school cert.. RIP Pl :(

Taaralatie
10-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi first post coming up...

After reading your recruitment post I am very interested in joining your guild. Like the sound of your gaming philosophy: no drama, friendly farming etc. I have a level 61 dex bear, Taarasauce, a level 60 str mage, Taaralatie (all quests completed) and a squishy lev 60 dex bird, Taarkwin. Hope to hear from you soon.

Xyzther
10-06-2011, 11:23 AM
I would like to join,

IGN:Xyzther

Level:55

Class:Warbird

Amuze
10-06-2011, 02:11 PM
I really doubt we are the biggest guild in terms of total member size. Probably not even close. The leaderboards only show the top 5 guilds with the most level 61 characters, so in that sense I guess we are the "biggest" and the "top". You're both right!

Xyzther
10-07-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm up to lvl 58 :D when i get to 60 ill apply

Pakax
10-07-2011, 12:41 PM
55 to 58 in a day: good job!

Xyzther
10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm probably gonna apply around wednesday or tuesday bc this weekend im gonna be busy, i might have a little time for pl

Evaruss
10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Miss you driaz :( Hope to play with you during Halloween! Can't wait

I miss my guild I hope I have time to play again during holloween xD I miss Evaruss, Redwing and all you other buddies(:

Zeus
10-09-2011, 02:41 PM
I really doubt we are the biggest guild in terms of total member size. Probably not even close. The leaderboards only show the top 5 guilds with the most level 61 characters, so in that sense I guess we are the "biggest" and the "top". You're both right!

Yeah, but "top" and "biggest" both have multiple meanings in this case. Psh, I just like me a good debate. I hope you don't mind. xD

mafiainc42
10-09-2011, 02:57 PM
We are not only the best..we are also the best lookin guild, guranteed. Thats just me being cocky...

Xyzther
10-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm really tired, but I did it, 55 to 60 in 3 days

I guess I could apply sometime Monday, what officer has some time to kill? :D

Xyzther
10-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Anyone?

Xyzther
10-10-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm interested in joining the guild to meet many other people who are experienced and are mature about the game. I've met many people in the guild while doing nuri's runs and they are very nice, I like farming lion's den and haunted symphony. I have many characters but my only good one is Xyzther, all the other ones are 20's and belows lol. If I get in I will be happy because I'm getting really tired of doing runs with noob mages that don't heal or rev, I know you guys will :D. As I mentioned earlier I'm a lvl 60 warbird. Right now im saving up for a strongman's mace set, I only have the platemail right now, so if you see me in bad armor that will change soon (i hope o.o). Hope to see you guys around!

Evaruss
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm interested in joining the guild to meet many other people who are experienced and are mature about the game. I've met many people in the guild while doing nuri's runs and they are very nice, I like farming lion's den and haunted symphony. I have many characters but my only good one is Xyzther, all the other ones are 20's and belows lol. If I get in I will be happy because I'm getting really tired of doing runs with noob mages that don't heal or rev, I know you guys will :D. As I mentioned earlier I'm a lvl 60 warbird. Right now im saving up for a strongman's mace set, I only have the platemail right now, so if you see me in bad armor that will change soon (i hope o.o). Hope to see you guys around!

Hi Xyzther,

Thanks for your interest and congrats on your efforts to get to 60. We are in discussions at the moment as we are still on a recruitment freeze. We'll get in touch as soon as possible ok?

ohjinkyu
10-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi im lv60 archer (EBAKUKY) wearing lv60 glyph auto bow set. (ALSO i hv LV61 mage)
im living in melbourn studying at uni (sigh... haha)
Born in S.Korea so english is second language :)
Really enjoy running at nuri act4 which is 'water blahblah' (cant remember)

plz give me a msg, and hopely i can run wt u guys Eclips member!!

chasecor
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
IGN: Opalmauk
Level: 57 (nearly 58)
i was hoping that i could someday join this guild. I will not beg because i respect you guys and also i have no need to beg. I plan on buying plat and leveling to 61 and i feel like this is the best guild for a 61. I like how you guys are always helping your guild members out and i want to get in on that. I understand if you cant join the guild right away but amuze could u plz add me

Noperly23
10-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Hey Thread, i was told to go to this sight by mad because i wanted to join eclipse, she said i would probably have to be lvl 60 and i will be there soon, could you help me out and maybe send me an invite? Husafadar add me to guild pls :)

Elf-Orc-Naga
10-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi to all! Im level 61 and a guildless old player and foremost a fan of eclipse guild! Hehe could i still join when you open? My ign are on my signatures. i want to join my main elfwarden a pally mage with strongman glyph set well hope to be demonic soon :) thanks to ruby for inspiration and run! :)

adidaman
10-13-2011, 12:31 PM
We just added an addition to our guild hall. 8-person hot tub is now open on the penthouse floor

Evaruss
10-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Missing you !

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4464/photo17copy.jpg

PS. The doll is actually a bottle of vodka in the hotel room lol

Pakax
10-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Yet another drunken picture from eva... When will it ever stop ? :-)))

Xyzther
10-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Missing you !

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4464/photo17copy.jpg

-Drinks vodka-

dudetus
10-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Wow we are neighbours atm Eva o_O.

If you come to Finland remember to visit Mikkeli lol!

Zeus
10-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Missing you !

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4464/photo17copy.jpg

Man, Eva, were you that tipsy that you uploaded the picture upside down!? Must be hardcore vodka in Russia. ;)

Evaruss
10-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Man, Eva, were you that tipsy that you uploaded the picture upside down!? Must be hardcore vodka in Russia. ;)

Parth :)

How very strange indeed. I promise you it's not the vodka hehe :peach:

I think I fixed it...

Zeus
10-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Parth :)

How very strange indeed. I promise you it's not the vodka hehe :peach:

I think I fixed it...

Is that why the vodka bottle is half empty? ;)

Pakax
10-16-2011, 06:46 AM
Eva, i've put you down for rehab at the lava spa of the guild hall as soon as you're back from Russia. No moaning, just do it.

monarchival
10-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Do we have the prettiest co gm or what. Go Eva! Drink and post all u want. Btw - Amuze appointed me spa attendant ;-)

Evaruss
10-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Is that why the vodka bottle is half empty? ;)

Eva, i've put you down for rehab at the lava spa of the guild hall as soon as you're back from Russia. No moaning, just do it.

Omg you guys lol that was an unopened bottle!

Do we have the prettiest co gm or what. Go Eva! Drink and post all u want. Btw - Amuze appointed me spa attendant ;-)

aww mon :)

And I'm not sure about the lava spa.. I saw suspicious bubbles

Zeus
10-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Omg you guys lol that was an unopened bottle!

aww mon :)

And I'm not sure about the lava spa.. I saw suspicious bubbles

Sealing it with super glue does not mean it's "sealed". Please, I've been to a hotel before, I know the tricks. ;)

I dont rage
10-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey i figured i would post for an app on here. Im a lvl 60 int/dex enchantress. I have played pl for awhile and would like to join a great guild that would be fun to be in and meet all all the great people there. The main thing is leveling befor new cap is out i have 25k xp so far but cannot find a good farming group. It would be great to join u guys! My IGN is- idesignix. HOPE TO SEE YA IN GAME! thanks

Pakax
10-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Hey guys!

I just noticed that there is a Mount Fang portal in Phantom Crypt. Kind of weird coz we can't yet buy it but at least it gives an idea of where it's going to be. Thought it would be of interest.

Play hard!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-23-2011, 04:53 PM
hey guys, i have thought about joining eclipse for a while since i've read this thread. i am also good friends with Rubikin since we were like lvl 15 (he grew so fast O.o lol). but rest assured i will be wanting to join eclipse! if i could join plz pm me.

IGN-Chisk
Lvl-51 (i know i dont meet the reg, but it would be nice if u guys could grant me an opportunity ;)
str & int (thinking about changing to str & dex, any advise if i should or shouldnt?)

so plz consider me, c u guys on the othr side of the portals one day ;)

Xyzther
10-27-2011, 03:58 PM

Lol :P

Sryyoulose
10-28-2011, 01:45 PM
I was told by buzzzzkill that it'd be ok if I applied my name is sryyoulose lvl 60 elf. The reason for me leaving my old guild is that it's dying and people rush me because of it.

Jig
10-30-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello Eclipse! I'm back and i was wondering if i could join now? It's been a while my IGN is Jiiigsaaw. I want to try and join again i have a whilr ago tried to join but ise didn't let me i went around games to towns meeting eclipse members got to know a couple and would like to meet more i hope i can join soon :)

Trollee
10-30-2011, 06:47 AM
Hello Eclipse! I'm back and i was wondering if i could join now? It's been a while my IGN is Jiiigsaaw. I want to try and join again i have a whilr ago tried to join but ise didn't let me i went around games to towns meeting eclipse members got to know a couple and would like to meet more i hope i can join soon :)

Hey bro. I think it would be fair to say that Eclipse is a little inactive at the moment, and as far as I know, still on recruitment freeze. However, don't get me wrong, as soon as Mt. Fang is nearing release we will be back to full activity. I have been playing Star Legends mostly and have just been popping into Pocket Legends to check sales and talk to a few friends and there has never been more than 2 or 3 other guildies online. This is also due to the fact that many Eclipse players have their halloween twinks in different guilds. ANYWAY, I would advise that you be patient and wait until Mt. Fang's release to ask for an invite. Good luck!

Waverox
10-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Hello My Gamertag Pocket Legends Name is Waverox.Id like to Join Eclipse :) I know ya are not currrently accepting New members So when ever some Slots become available I'd appreciate if you would consider me.Im from the U.S. Pacif Timezone and am an active PvE & PvP player.I wanna join to enjoy some game time with people who actually know what they're doing smh.My Ratios speak for themselves, and Id appreciate it if you got back to me xD.
P.s. -Still oblivious as to the way of posying Some screenshots of myself =_= .………

Jig
10-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks trollee yes il wait it's fine can't wait :D

ponscum
10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Are you guys recruiting yet ..I am interested I have 3 toons a lvl 57 warrior , a lvl 51 bird , a lvl 50 dex mage I do have experience in the game and I am willing to help lower level people, not much experience in pvp in this game but it is something I want to get into . please let me know at your soonest opportunity . Thanks Don

Pakax
11-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Our recruitment is still on freeze but that doesn't mean it is fully locked. we have recruited new members during the freeze, usually 60-61 top end players on a case by case basis. It is hard to build a strong membership if you keep adding new players all the time and in order to create the kind of guild ŵe all wanted we had to slow recruitment to a 'freeze', that is, to only recruit players with strong recommendations, players we have played with, chatted with ('interviewed'!) in game, etc.

if you want to join, posting here is definitely the first step. The next step is to add the officers listed at the beginning of the thread and talk to them in game. With Halloween, please note that a lot of us have been playing with our twinks tho so over the last few days, it has probably been quite hard to get hold of us. This will change fairly soon :-))

Also, most of us do runs quite a few high levels toons and we may not play with the one listed at the top of this thread. For instance, I have been playing with my bird pacoulax recently (and not pakax), so be patient, bear with us coz this guild is well worth it!

Play hard! Have fun!

Jig
11-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Our recruitment is still on freeze but that doesn't mean it is fully locked. we have recruited new members during the freeze, usually 60-61 top end players on a case by case basis. It is hard to build a strong membership if you keep adding new players all the time and in order to create the kind of guild ŵe all wanted we had to slow recruitment to a 'freeze', that is, to only recruit players with strong recommendations, players we have played with, chatted with ('interviewed'!) in game, etc.

if you want to join, posting here is definitely the first step. The next step is to add the officers listed at the beginning of the thread and talk to them in game. With Halloween, please note that a lot of us have been playing with our twinks tho so over the last few days, it has probably been quite hard to get hold of us. This will change fairly soon :-))

Also, most of us do runs quite a few high levels toons and we may not play with the one listed at the top of this thread. For instance, I have been playing with my bird pacoulax recently (and not pakax), so be patient, bear with us coz this guild is well worth it!

Play hard! Have fun! hey man i'v waited but not as in being a loner without a guild i have ben patient and waited and done alot of runs chatted to alot of your guild members and sure will be proud to join "one day" :D

euphorixx
11-05-2011, 12:34 PM
I as well have been seeking for an active, structured, freindly/ outgoing guild to join. I would be proud to one day join the guild as an "exception". My ign is euphorixx I look forward to and hope to hear from you!

Android LG Optimus using Tapatalk

ponscum
11-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I would love to join your guild I talked to some of your members and I think this is a perfect fit for me , I'm a 37 years old (guy) my name is donny I live in minnesota and i have 3 toons a lvl 57 Gordias , a lvl 51 ponscum a lvl 50 ventriloquist , I would be honored to have a place in your guy's guild ...I am experienced in the game and I need a guild that pays attention to everyone (not just their click) and not stuck up. please consider me for a spot in your guild . Thanks Donny.

edsonee
11-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Um even tho I heard and saw that eclipse is closed for inviting more ppl to guild, but i also heard in game from some members of eclipse that if i posted on ur the forums under this thread and tell a lil bout ur self i might get invited. So, heres a little bout meself: Im active all the time in game, and Im looking for a good guild. My ign is Edsonee and thats my main and is lv 61. Currently waiting excitedly for mt fang to come out, i decided to lv my alt bear, Edsonkiller lv55. So if u guys would be interested in adding me to guild , plz add me in game :D. Plz consider :)

Nick Rojas
11-05-2011, 09:34 PM
:unconscious::):unconscious:
ECLIPSE has "closed" recruiting for the time being, as we have reached what we consider to be an optimal size. In certain cases, we are still accepting exceptional players primarily based on strong member recommendations and familiarity with our guild.

We do appreciate the tremendous amount of interest from people who have applied and will certainly reach out to you when we decide to open recruiting again.

If you would like to be considered in the future, please do not hesitate to post a little something about yourself and include your IGN.

Amuze.

lightangelz
11-10-2011, 08:41 AM
i want to join ecipes im a lv61 mage lightangelz pls let me ^_^

Prseuz
11-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi, Im prseuz i was wondering if i could join eclipse. I want to join because u r very active and very friendly. I have 2 friends in the guild. Eliteweng and Flyinghovenz. Also i want to join because elite had told me that u guys do keeper and sewers etc. anyways i know i dont meet requirements but i still hope i can join. I am a lvl %) archer also i have a lvl 10 mage twink
Thank you,
Prseuz

Prseuz
11-10-2011, 09:29 PM
lvl 50 my bad

To Your Face
11-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Hello,

I am interested in joining a mature guild with friendly people that play to have a good time.

I have been playing PL for just about 10 months and enjoy it very much. I am a casual gamer that likes to give freely and help out if there is a need.

I am a mature player looking for a mature guild. I look forward to meeting the whole lot of you.

IGN is TOYOURFACE. 60 Mage

2 alts that never see the light of day. :)

Farewell,

TYF

Imperaror
11-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Hello can i join ECLIPSE i'm a bear level 65 my name is IMPERAROR

Nologicone
11-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Hello,

I am interested in joining a mature guild with friendly people that play to have a good time.

I have been playing PL for just about 10 months and enjoy it very much. I am a casual gamer that likes to give freely and help out if there is a need.

I am a mature player looking for a mature guild. I look forward to meeting the whole lot of you.

IGN is TOYOURFACE. 60 Mage

2 alts that never see the light of day. :)

Farewell,

TYF

Yo,

That was a nice run with ya before Mount Fangs was released!

Seeya in game!!!

Fao
11-19-2011, 08:24 PM
IGN: Faoeskekie
Level: 55
Class: Enchantress
I would like to join.

mafiainc42
11-20-2011, 02:38 PM

LvL 66. One death bird...full Crafted longbow set... Its how we do in Eclipse.. All u k/D xp off button scrubs on da leaderboard, come get some..I died to show u peeps i was human...

Xyzther
11-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Im wondering why all of you are posting your info and not pming...

Elitephonix
11-20-2011, 09:23 PM

LvL 66. One death bird...full Crafted longbow set... Its how we do in Eclipse.. All u k/D xp off button scrubs on da leaderboard, come get some..I died to show u peeps i was human...
U Must Love Bragging

Pakax
11-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Im wondering why all of you are posting your info and not pming...

Hey Zy, How are things? I haven't received any PMs?! PM me r see me in game if you wan tot chat!
Play hard!

Pakax
11-21-2011, 04:28 AM
U Must Love Bragging

I would if those were my stats ;-) !!!!!!!! But my bird stats shall remain hidden forever and ever and ever!

Pakax
11-21-2011, 04:32 AM
IGN: Faoeskekie
Level: 55
Class: Enchantress
I would like to join.

Hi Fao,

Our recruitment is still on semi-freeze so we will only consider strong applications. One of the key requirements for 'strong' is to be a high level player and this starts at 65 these days. A little bit more grinding for you but we will be happy to consider you once you meet the base requirements.

Many thanks for your interest!

Evaruss
11-21-2011, 08:22 AM

You sir are a beast! Love the stats and the snazzy gear :)

/guild pride

Fao
11-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Can I join ive been asking around im lvl 56 mage

Waverox
11-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Member told me I have to Apply here :) Waverox ,Level 61 Mage

Shinybeidge
11-24-2011, 04:46 AM
Hello! Pls let me join
Shinybeidge: Lvl 65 Tank
Will get 66 in about a month.
My friend said i have to post here to join this guild.
Hope u add me ^^

Storms
11-26-2011, 02:28 AM
The best guild I have ever been in.
I feel like I'm in a family!

Johnny Storm
11-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Hello guys!
I am John and I am 16 years old.I have heard from many players that you are one of the best guilds in the game,so I took the time to write this message hoping that I will get accepted.

I am a lvl 64 Tank and I am doing my best to get to 65 ASAP.

My IGN is JOHNNYSTORM

Hope I get added
Thanks in advance!

Storms
11-28-2011, 04:36 PM
I love you guys!!!!!

elianel
11-28-2011, 06:11 PM
:banana: eclipse :banana:

Nologicone
11-29-2011, 10:56 PM
Eclipse on the road.... (mandatory request from Co-GM)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/nologicone/Bikes/IMAG0035.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/nologicone/Bikes/KJ0T1782.jpg

Zeus
11-29-2011, 11:18 PM

Nice wheels, bud! Also, way to take your guild support to a new level!!! :)

Nologicone
11-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Nice wheels, bud! Also, way to take your guild support to a new level!!! :)

Thanks Apollo! In fact I have to thank the clan for allowing me to display the Guild design on my bike, lol. We have a thread in the group talking about it and Evaruss suggest posting it here :)

dudetus
11-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Awesome bro!!! :)

Pakax
11-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Woooooooooooot !!!!! That is worth a full crafted vampiric set at least! :-))

Nice knee down btw ;-)

slipeyz
11-30-2011, 03:58 AM
so i was told to post on the site for an application if i was even to be reviewed for a plausable acceptance (sorry if im talking like i just read through the dictionary i just didnt no how else to word it)

my name is Scott, im 17, from arizona, and consider myself to be a fairly nice person, i have 2 lv 65s and a 23 twink, my 65s r a dex/int mage (slipeyz) and a str/dex bear (slipeyzjr)

i am trying to gain entrance intoo this guild because i am looking for a more hardcore guild and no that this is the best one along those lines

if there are any more questions please pm me in game (im normally on slipeyz not slipeyzjr)

mafiainc42
11-30-2011, 03:59 AM
awesome man, I guess its time for a new tattoo!!!!

Evaruss
11-30-2011, 08:28 AM

Bjourd, amazing pics! Thanks for sharing with us. It's pretty awesome seeing our guild logo on your bike :)

slipeyz
11-30-2011, 02:08 PM
oh one more thing i didnt mention in my "application" iss that i am a fairly social person and pride myself on being nice, and i played wow for 3 years and am not new to the mmo scene, if accepted i would bring to the guild a hard worker, an easy going perspective, and many laughs ;)

hope to hear from an officer soon ^.^

Rubikin
11-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Look at Bjourd leaving all those other bikes in the dust. Must be on a combo elixir!

Nologicone
11-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Look at Bjourd leaving all those other bikes in the dust. Must be on a combo elixir!

I think on the 26th & 27th Thanksgiving weekend, there was a DOTD for 4x combo, and the trackday marshals did not see me sniff one out of my leathers and gulp it down on the starting grid, lol!!! That's why I was hardly doing maps during the weekend, saving the Thrasher Combo for the tracks! Hee hee....

Well, conditions were not premium, had freak incident involving 2 bikes requiring 2 helicopter lifts, therefore most riders were taking it easy, but I just had to get a nice shot for the GUILD and secretly drank the elixer!!!

Jcyee
12-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Hey eclipse! I know that recruitment is currently ceased but I was told that posting to your forum wouldn't hurt.... So here goes. I have applied to eclipse once before but unfortunately I was not unanimously voted in. Even though I wasn't excepted into eclipse, I did manage to join a very nice, helpful, and positive guild. I'd thought I'd found a permanent home in pl However, this guild (not to be named but u may know anyway) has recently fallen apart like the guild I was first in; that's why I first applied and that's why I'm applying now. I'm looking for a kind, mature, and positive guild similar to my previous one. My ign is jcyee and hopefully I can talk to the officers soon. Thanks :)
O and one more thing. Im not sure if this will help atm but when I first applied, I was placed on the premium list by th officers.... So yea that's it thanks again

Jcyee
12-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey eclipse! I know that recruitment is currently ceased but I was told that posting to your forum wouldn't hurt.... So here goes. I have applied to eclipse once before but unfortunately I was not unanimously voted in. Even though I wasn't excepted into eclipse, I did manage to join a very nice, helpful, and positive guild. I'd thought I'd found a permanent home in pl However, this guild (not to be named but u may know anyway) has recently fallen apart like the guild I was first in; that's why I first applied and that's why I'm applying now. I'm looking for a kind, mature, and positive guild similar to my previous one. My ign is jcyee and hopefully I can talk to the officers soon. Thanks :)
O and one more thing. Im not sure if this will help atm but when I first applied, I was placed on the premium list by th officers.... So yea that's it thanks again

O oops I forgot to mention my lvl hehe... I'm lvl 65 currently. Just over halfway to 66

THISFOB
12-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Hello! First day in the forums and first post woohoo! Im currently in my own guild "I AM GUILDLESS" and currently lonely. I decided to check the forums and look for guilds. I dont have any idea or background of eclipse but it seems very establish! Im a new player that is very, addicted. To show an example, Im a lvl 65 warrior and I just started two weeks ago(I 4x exiler all the way so far). My name is Syd and my IGN is THISFOB. Im a 23 year old full time work and school. Most of my game playing is done at work since I work nightshifts I have tons of time. I'm very devoted to the game and to get better. If you guys are recruiting please consider me or at least be friends with me!

Southriver
12-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Hello I was wondering if I could join this guild I'm a lvl 63 elf pls respond

Pakax
12-11-2011, 07:48 PM
O oops I forgot to mention my lvl hehe... I'm lvl 65 currently. Just over halfway to 66

Welcome on board man!

Pakax
12-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Hello I was wondering if I could join this guild I'm a lvl 63 elf pls respond

Hiya! A little bit more grinding and you'll be good! We only consider applications at lvl65 at this point. Two more levels and you're good to apply
Talk soon!

Pakax
12-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Hello! First day in the forums and first post woohoo! Im currently in my own guild "I AM GUILDLESS" and currently lonely. I decided to check the forums and look for guilds. I dont have any idea or background of eclipse but it seems very establish! Im a new player that is very, addicted. To show an example, Im a lvl 65 warrior and I just started two weeks ago(I 4x exiler all the way so far). My name is Syd and my IGN is THISFOB. Im a 23 year old full time work and school. Most of my game playing is done at work since I work nightshifts I have tons of time. I'm very devoted to the game and to get better. If you guys are recruiting please consider me or at least be friends with me!

Hi fob, add my three toons (see below). And we will talk in game. You can also add the other officers (names in an earlier post).
See you soon

Southriver
12-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Hiya! A little bit more grinding and you'll be good! We only consider applications at lvl65 at this point. Two more levels and you're good to apply
Talk soon!

KK I`ll get there soon!

Gillin
12-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Could i join this guild? been tryin to find a good active one. IGN Gillin, lvl 60 bird :banana:

Jcyee
12-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Welcome on board man!

Thanks Pakax! From what I've heard/read before i joined things are going rlly well :)

Pakax
12-22-2011, 09:13 AM
they are indeed!!!

Nologicone
12-25-2011, 12:09 AM
Merry Christmas clan!

:onthego:

Pakax
12-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Merry xmas Eclipse! May the pinks be with you!

Jcyee
01-17-2012, 11:19 PM
hey guys i was jw how to make my signature like other members of eclipse?... like when it says "Proud Member of Eclipse" because i do consider myself a proud member of eclipse :)

Taaralatie
01-18-2012, 05:44 AM
Hey :)

There is a forum post on our guild forum about it but if you can't get on there (Pac and I are trying to sort it out) then I will pm you later. Taara x

Jcyee
01-18-2012, 11:37 PM
ok thx :). ill try it out and let ya know if it works

Nick Rojas
01-24-2012, 07:14 PM
I would like to join because ur guild is awesome if u would like to invite me my account name is xxpabloguyxx lv 65

Taaralatie
01-24-2012, 07:20 PM
The guild Eclipse has unfrozen recruiting and is looking for active end game players. We are a mature guild who treat our members respectfully at all times. Our runs are legendary and our players are fun and friendly.

If you are level 65 or 66 and are interested in joining our family please post on here a little about yourself including:

your IGN and level of your character
your age
how active you are
why you would like to join us
sponsors name if you have one

We will check this thread regularly and hopeful candidates will be interviewed and invited to take part in fang runs with officers.

You might also like to add my bird Taarkwin if you wish to talk to me online or private message Taaralatie. Or contact other Eclipse Officers.

Deeci
01-24-2012, 08:48 PM
HI my Account namr is SikDecision. But people call me siky. I play pl alot. I like to pve and pvp. I help out others and have fun and chill. Sikdecisions lvl is 65. :)

Pakax
02-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi Sik,
Added your post to our open recruitment thread. Add us in game (taara and myself)

Depper
02-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Hey I am depper,
I am a level 65 dex bird and has been wanting to join eclipse for a long time now, I love playing this game and I would be very proud to be part of this awesome guild :)

JaytB
02-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey I am depper,
I am a level 65 dex bird and has been wanting to join eclipse for a long time now, I love playing this game and I would be very proud to be part of this awesome guild :)

You told us the exact same thing -.-

darkmagesun
02-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Hello i am looking to join. I am very active on pocket legends. I love to play the game i like to help people out and i am very nice and take the game seriously when i need to. I have a lvl 48 bird archer player. lvl 64 mage player. lvl 51 warrior/bear player. i am in it to win it!

IGN: Darkamgesun
lvl : 57 almost 58
how active: 3-4 hous a day
how long have you been playing: hmm lets see maybe a year or so and i have other acounts (info above)

I really want to join the guild i hope you pick me to join the guild

thank you for your time also i am active on youtube about pocket legends!!!

dudetus
02-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Hey yall! Pls use our new Recruiting thread in order to apply!

darkmagesun
02-25-2012, 09:28 AM
can i talk to a officer of recruter in game add darkmagesun or pm me

Omishguy
03-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if i could join ur guild i think u have niceguild i have 9 diffrent carecters i woild like too join plz add me

Main:omishguy
Lvl: 65
Race: bear

Also.. I have lvl 60 gangstermage,40 bird,and more...ty hope u take it in too consideration

Sinserly, omishguy

Omishguy
03-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Srry its omishguy

Kjjownskids
03-17-2012, 03:30 AM
Ign sourdeziel 66 mage lmk

dudetus
03-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Please use our new recruiting thread in order to apply to us!

Taaralatie
08-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Please can we lock down this redundant thread. Thanks.