PDA

View Full Version : :(

Hankomachos
09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
As some of you may know, I've been having problems,with my phone. It mustnt be collaborated or synched or something because wherever i try to press, i have to press 1/2 inches below that button to make it work. Doing runs is terrible... so is merching. I've tried numerous attempts to fix it but alas...nothing. I'm going to contact my serviceprovider and hopefully will get a new phone. If not, just wanted to tell yall that ill miss.you. This isnt,a,quiting ,thread,its,a, imattheendofmyropesoigottagetanewphoneorelseillnev ergettoseemypixalatedfriendsagain- thread. :(

NECROREAPER
09-08-2011, 06:11 PM
You'll be back soon Hank, no worries bud

Register
09-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah what necro said! Dont worry! If for whatever reason you do leave, I want you to have something. a banana.

:banana:

Dont spend that thing all at once :P

Orcish
09-08-2011, 06:26 PM
iOS or Android?

Hankomachos
09-08-2011, 06:30 PM
@ necro, i hope so
@ register thanks! =D
@ orcish android =/

Orcish
09-08-2011, 07:08 PM
You can try : Main menu>Settings >Touch Input>Text Input>Calibration tool then follow directiions.
If doesn't help try: Main menu>Language & keyboard >Touch input>Text input >Reset Calibration (reset).
Sometimes it's something like extra moisture on your hands that got on the screen, other times its because you sneezed and lefty small ammounts of saliva on touch screen. I would turn off your phone and clean the screen as best you can ( you can use a lightly damp cloth) and use another cloth to remove the moisture, drying it the best you can. Also make sure to do this on on the home icons, menu, back buttons, etc, they are often tied into the touch screen. You could also download a multi touch sensor app that could tell you if your android "believes" that it's being touched by you.

Yvonnel
09-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Hank, you can do it the hard way and do full hard reset. But this will delete everything on the phone.

What type of phone?

Hankomachos
09-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Hank, you can do it the hard way and do full hard reset. But this will delete everything on the phone.

What type of phone?

Did it. Didn't do nuttin. :/

Hankomachos
09-08-2011, 08:52 PM
I tried out a few runs tonight and im getting used to it. Perhaps what orcish said will help. :)