PDA

View Full Version : lvl16 twink weaps vs para and eyes?

MidasMint
07-28-2016, 12:10 PM
.....you kno ....you guys could just release para .....instead of arcane weaps....lvl 17-18-19 will use arcane weaps ....so...yeah...? what are you guys thinking? arcane weaps for low lvls...or para and eyes for lvls 1-46 what sucks is that I'm right o yeah thanks for deleting my last thread. atleast it made a impact, I hope you guys are looking into the survival mode a tower of a.l bosses endless mobs would be awesome, basically para and eyes are the arcane gems

Or! you can make arcane jewels :) ;)

Plqgue
07-28-2016, 12:13 PM
.....you kno ....you guys could just release para .....instead of arcane weaps....lvl 17-18-19 will use arcane weaps ....so...yeah...? what are you guys thinking? arcane weaps for low lvls...or para and eyes for lvls 1-46 what sucks is that I'm right o yeah thanks for deleting my last thread. atleast it made a impact, I hope you guys are looking into the survival mode a tower of a.l bosses endless mobs would be awesome, basically para and eyes are the arcane gems

Or! you can make arcane jewels :)

Could you please stop crying already those weapons are awesome :)

MidasMint
07-28-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm not crying I'm speaking directly to the devs I'm like deadpool :)

Plqgue
07-28-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm not crying I'm speaking directly to the devs I'm like deadpool :)

I do agree they should bring para and eyes back for twinking their wouldn't affect endgame as only 46 and below can use them but I love the idea of lvl 16 arc weaps

MidasMint
07-28-2016, 12:41 PM
lvl 16 arcane weaps would be cool I agree but the balance is 1 out of 100 .
the weaps will be made for 16s but lvl 17 n 18 will abuse them even 19 can

the problem is at lvl 17-18-19 its rare to find para n eyes on good items

and the people that have them ain't letting go

also food for your thought , lvl 16 with para and eyes n arcane weaps vs lvl 16s without para and eyes but have arcane weaps who wins?

so in my eyes these so called lvl 16 weaps are ment for 17-18-19 more then lvl 16 lol the problem is only afew people have the para n eyes at those brackets and theyre o.p as f

the arcane weaps are ment for lvl 17s more then the 16s and 18-19 is dead so they don't keep the 17s in check

I really want a job at sts you kno