PDA

View Full Version : Id just liek to say thank you sts

Plqgue
07-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Thank you guys for coming out with new content almost every week (even the small things) and sifting through our drama to make the changes you feel necessary. I'd also like to thank you for your impressive support team.
Thank you, great job on the game. Keep it up guys and gals! I can't wait to see what y'all have planned next

Zylx
07-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Agreed, these past few months have been jam-packed with new content. The devs have been working pretty well!

Plqgue
07-28-2016, 12:24 PM
Agreed, these past few months have been jam-packed with new content. The devs have been working pretty well!

Exactly bro and I'm loving how every week I have something to be excited about

Suentous PO
07-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Big ups!

When they made everything tradable and or farmable, I immediately bought plat, that's how I thank them. I did the same when cinco made the new pl cap all by himself <3

Good lookin out G

Avaree
07-28-2016, 04:35 PM
Thank you guys for coming out with new content almost every week (even the small things) and sifting through our drama to make the changes you feel necessary. I'd also like to thank you for your impressive support team.
Thank you, great job on the game. Keep it up guys and gals! I can't wait to see what y'all have planned next
+10 out of thanks!!

pretzel
07-28-2016, 05:41 PM
+1, thank you STS.

Looking forward to see what'll happen next.

acewasabi
07-28-2016, 09:29 PM
agreed, I had a break since Ursoth event but really enjoyed Jarl event, lots to do in game now :)

thekragle
07-28-2016, 09:41 PM
I couldnt agree more, Sts is doing a fantastic job. Its been easier than ever to feel like when I do spend plat I get a lot back from it, so thank you Sts!!

And guys remember one of the best ways you can say thanks is spend a little $$ and buy some plat or tell a friend about this game. Spread the word and help keep this game rolling on.

Carapace
07-29-2016, 05:06 PM
thank you guys for the kind words, we're glad you're enjoying yourselves!