PDA

View Full Version : All Housing Come with some Free furnitures?

Bameely
07-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi all, wondering if all housing come with some free furnitures? I got a starter house and it came with a few items (a chair, a table).

Are there free items for cottage/lodge/tavern too?

Vvildfire
07-28-2016, 01:33 PM
I didn't get a chair or a table O.o
Those two items would be worth twice the house, funnily enough xD, you sure you didn't buy them ahead? (Were they in your "Owned" section?)

Fyrce
07-28-2016, 01:52 PM
I think everything comes empty except starter house. So maybe get starter house haha. Then go back to other house.

Carapace
07-28-2016, 02:00 PM
I think everything comes empty except starter house. So maybe get starter house haha. Then go back to other house.

Starter houses no longer grant free furniture as there was an exploit which resulted in generating lots of chairs and tables :)

Bameely
07-29-2016, 12:10 AM
When I bought Tavern I was kinda expecting some furnishing but got a shock and kinda felt rip-off that it came empty LOL
becos starter house have free items (at the time I bought it), Tavern considering its high plat price I expected more free
items but got none lol

ok.. thanks for clarifying Caraspace. :)

Zylx
07-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Starter houses no longer grant free furniture as there was an exploit which resulted in generating lots of chairs and tables :)

People bought 25k houses so they can sell furniture worth 15k?

Carapace
07-29-2016, 03:23 PM
People bought 25k houses so they can sell furniture worth 15k?

Not really, but we won't go into details of the exploit at this time as it's no longer relevant :)

Naughtiest
07-29-2016, 04:05 PM
Im guessing as the deeds are tradable and old houses are transfered back into deeds everytime you change, you could keep upgrading and downgrading and picking up free furniture along the way. Could be wrong though as i dont own a house. #outpostforlife