PDA

View Full Version : Soon-to-be end gamer! Need some questions answered!

XghostzX
07-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Hey guys, I play PL but I've been playing AL lately and have decided to level my mage up to 56 (45 atm). Would love if some people could answer some questions:

1. What's a good endgame guild to join? I'm a very intense PvPer (I plan on PvPing), though I know it'll take a bit of time before I gear up and acclimate to the AL PvP. So I"m thinking perhaps a guild that's well-known for its abundant player base, one that helps with farming or whatever it may be. Any suggestions would be great.

2. What's the "best" way to get gold in AL? I'm not a big mercher, would prefer farming. I'm a total noob at getting rich, and I'm acutely aware that millions of gold is required for the top gear.

3. What gear should I go for as good starter gear at 56? Should I even bother PvPing if I don't have the "top" arcane gear?

4. As a mage looking to hopefully excel in PvP, what pet should I go for and how do I get it?

Will think of anything else if it comes up, but thanks for answering in advance!

Trancemaster
07-28-2016, 05:02 PM
1) Don't know but top guilds on lb are mostly pve and pvp related

2) Farming locks is the best way to get gold (In my opinion) and that's how I got my gold

3) if you want cheap 56 gear then buy legendary gear which is good. I pvp a bit myself but I'm not very good so it's up to you if you don't mind getting ganged or having negative kd.

4) I have singe as pet which is good but nekro is the best for pvp.

Good Luck in the future!

Befs
07-28-2016, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the dark side:applause:

1) Check out the guild thread section, lots of great guilds there.

2) Farming locks isn't that bad http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?293187-Guide-Getting-the-best-out-of-KM3

3) Simple pinks should do fine as a start

4) Nekro, Nekro, Nekro, Nekro! Can be farmed in the shuyal planar arena, but it is incredibly difficult (need arcane fossil and 10 vials of undead ectoplasm) <--- Only after you do an arcane parchment quest. Best to save for it (4 - 4.5m)

Suentous PO
07-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Heya man! I'm here now too, atm leveling up another end game smurf, he'll soon be 51 so I have a gun and some gear at lv 46 if u need.
I'm always on forums feel free to hit me up for whatev
It's way different here lel welcome

Otahaanak
07-28-2016, 07:20 PM
#3. You will likely get farmed unless your gear is not jeweled with Superb and up.

#4. You'll need either an Arcane amulet or the Planar Pendant. For ring, Arcane ring is still best in game. Helm and Armor can use the 56 legendary gear. You'll want the Arcane Gun as your weapon.

Might have to farm until the next event which should bring some opportunities to make gold.

Good luck!

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

XghostzX
07-28-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the responses, guys! Definitely helps a ton.

@Sus -- Nice to see a familiar name in the AL section! Will definitely hit you up.

Edit: Your inbox is full Sus xD

Suentous PO
07-28-2016, 09:06 PM
My bad good sir, cleared some space.
Cheers man

Kingslaughter
07-28-2016, 10:03 PM
2. If u old player and still had many toon with a good name....u could sell ur name .....then use ur gold to buy all ur gear

And if no...go farming crates in km 3 like everyone did...good luck

Suentous PO
07-28-2016, 10:29 PM
Also brother Befs ( Trenton & Sneakykils tho less active ig) all transitioned over earlier and know more than me. Besides you know Zues and prolly Energeric, not saying spam their inbox but rich people love random text XD

Labello
07-29-2016, 05:25 AM
Also brother Befs ( Trenton & Sneakykils tho less active ig) all transitioned over earlier and know more than me. Besides you know Zues and prolly Energeric, not saying spam their inbox but rich people love random text XD

Max aka sneaky has left the game a while ago & i havent seen him posting onto the forums also. But yea, a message worths a try, maybe he will reply...sooner or later.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Ssneakykills
07-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Max aka sneaky has left the game a while ago & i havent seen him posting onto the forums also. But yea, a message worths a try, maybe he will reply...sooner or later.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fgwv.gif

Labello
07-29-2016, 10:29 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fgwv.gif

My god..

Trenton
07-29-2016, 12:04 PM
I've been working a lot lately and been busy with someone but I'll try to get on some more, just been doing a lot of stuff lately

You can add me IGN Skyrim for any questions if I'm ever online [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
07-29-2016, 12:17 PM
and been busy with someone

Yay! Screw going online then, go have fun :*

Zeazimeh
07-30-2016, 11:09 PM
1. If u are lvling up dont join a bracket specific pvp guild.
(U can join Warlords Inc. We are a huge guild with 3.6k members, PvE focused)

2. If u prefer farming, km3 for locked crates is good. U can also farm other stuff like jewels and eggs (or even the new arcane weapon chest but its drop rate is very less)

3. Lvl 56 legendary is good for starting but dont pvp unless u have decent hp and dmg as a mage.

4. PvP for mage isn't the best with a staff. Use a gun unstead.