PDA

View Full Version : Is this off Topic? I am sooo confused.

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey! Yes I am still here. I am just wondering if I am the one that is confused, the rest of the community, or the devs... What exactly is general discussion for? Is general discussion Off Topic in disguise? I go from off topic to general discussion frequently. Why? Well I am looking for the difference. If you ask me. There is not much of one. For example Here are some titles of posts in General Discussion. "For all you guys" "1000 users online" "Funniest Person" Etc... Etc.... Why should my topic Of "Is this off Topic? I am sooo confused." Be treated any differently? Is it because I'm black? Is it because I'm a girl? Or Is it because some people just have a huge problem Choking down the truth? Generally speaking of course.

Discuss<< (hey does this make my post legit?)

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 02:44 PM
General Discussion for discussion about the game, the forums, site, and other STS-related stuff. Off-Topic is for everything else.

And yes, that does make your post legit. Nice job. ;)

tjornan
06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
no. general posts is for talking about ur inner feelings... like gwend does to mystic

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:58 PM
its becuz ur black gwend

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 06:01 PM
its becuz ur black gwend

That is what I thought at first, but then I realized that no one has ever seen me. BUT! Then I thought well... Maybe they can Tell that i am black by the way I talk. By The way I don't take anyones B.S.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 06:31 PM
That is what I thought at first, but then I realized that no one has ever seen me. BUT! Then I thought well... Maybe they can Tell that i am black by the way I talk. By The way I don't take anyones B.S.

Unlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss... BS stands for Balsamic Spaghetti i love that stuff

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 07:11 PM
B.S. = Booty Stank.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Actually BS= butt shank

Rebel
06-22-2010, 07:17 PM
You guys are all wrong. B.S. stands for Broccolli Shower. Duh!

Anyway, general discussion is SUPPOSED to be for PL talk. Off-topic discussion is SUPPOSED to be for random talk. The two kind of get mixed up. Now, I'm going to go take a B.S. before supper.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:18 PM
were just getting a little off topic

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Now, I'm going to go take a B.S. before supper.

Who doesn't love a good booty stank shower?

Rebel
06-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Who doesn't love a good booty stank shower?

It is definitely NOT a booty stank shower. It is a Broccolli Shower. Duh! I take booty stank baths in the morning... :p

Izbar
06-22-2010, 07:48 PM
Let me just clear this mess up right now. B.S. Is the name of o e of Chuck Noris' many round house kicks this one involves such complexity that I cannot evenbegin to explain it here but yeah it's total BS when you gt owned by it!!!