PDA

View Full Version : Help with some work XD

Ayc2000
09-08-2011, 06:23 PM
hey guys
so, my etf teacher is making everyone conduct a survey to help us find a organizer to build
we have to get as many people as possible to do it, so i thought, why not ask my forum buddies? ^^
if you have time, please fill it out, you don't even have to make the answers complete sentences, it's only 8 questions, shouldn't take too long
thanks in advance! :)
Ayc

Do you like organizers? Why or why not?
What organizers do you use frequently?
Do they adequetely organize your items?
If so, what do you like about it?
If not, what are some improvements you'd like to see implemented?
Are there any organizers you'd use if they were changed? what would you like improved?
Are there any things you would like to have an organizer for, but it isn't available or hasn't been invented yet?
Do you care about price, attractiveness, quality, or conveniency? which is most important to you and why?

thank you thank you thank you!

Zeus
09-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Posting during a power outage, just for you and your homework! :) Do well in school!

1. Yea, I like organizers because of the fact that they help me remember what homework I have. I need organizers that organize my thoughts, not objects.

2. The one the school gives me and my iPhone 4 Calendar system. (IPhone 4 is now at the bottom of the ocean, bad jetskiing trip. Getting it replaced soon.

3. Yes, they organize what I have to do. Not so much items, as I am already self organized in that regard.

4. They remind me of what to do. I don't need help to organize items, but more to organize my thoughts and things to do.

5. Refer to answer 4.

6. Nothing, perfect as is.

7. No.

8. Attractiveness, quality, and convenience. Price is not an issue.

Enjoy! I fear I misinterpreted your questionaire. If so, pm me to let me know and I'll fix it. 3G is awfully slow since more than half of San Diego's power is out. I heard all the way down to Tijuana.

Register
09-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Ok here goes :P Gotta get into the school mindset for this!

1.Do you like organizers? Why or why not?
I like organizers...they help...
2.What organizers do you use frequently?
Good ones?
3.Do they adequetely organize your items?
Yeah...until I get too much stuff...
4.If so, what do you like about it?
They organize my stuff!
5.If not, what are some improvements you'd like to see implemented?
More organization stuff in it
6.Are there any organizers you'd use if they were changed? what would you like improved?
Nope...Any organizer will do!
7.Are there any things you would like to have an organizer for, but it isn't available or hasn't been invented yet?
If i wanted something improved and it wasnt invented yet, I would invent it. No point in waiting for something that might not come. By acting, you will get what you want, just how you want it.
8.Do you care about price, attractiveness, quality, or conveniency? which is most important to you and why?

Any organizer too pricy probably wouldnt be worth it. Does the same thing as a cheap one.

I wasnt really feeling the school mindset until number 7....and then I lost my mojo...

EDIT: Maybe posting a thread for your schoolwork wasnt such a good idea :P Unless you just wanna use number 7 lol

Ayc2000
09-08-2011, 06:56 PM
thanks parth and reg! parth, ooh, power outage sounds bad, i hope you get your power back soon :)
lol reg, its still good enough for my HW thanks
<3 you guys!

Zeus
09-08-2011, 07:03 PM
thanks parth and reg! parth, ooh, power outage sounds bad, i hope you get your power back soon :)
lol reg, its still good enough for my HW thanks
<3 you guys!

Yeah, I was planning to play some PL for a bit then homework. Can't do either now since most of my classes are electronic.