PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Addiction Club!

Paar
09-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Welcome to The (PLAC) Pocket Legends Addiction Club!

Members are...

Jake!! ( Me )
Angela!!
Register!!
Deitz!!
Cradad!!
Zach (Lowlyspy)

If you wanna join just post name below(:

Also include a little message like for example!

My name is _____ and Im a PL Addict because...

Hi my name is Jake and Im addicted to PL because... I Play 2-4 Hours a day On a School Day and 4-8 Hours on the weekends

Ayc2000
09-08-2011, 07:06 PM
My name is angela and im a pl addict because i love playing it so much that while at school, I will have a random urge to whip out my phone to play XD
IGN enikazie
forum name- ayc2000 lol

Paar
09-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Hello Angela Welcome to PLAC!!

Paar
09-08-2011, 07:23 PM
No one Else Wanna join??

Register
09-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Lol im in xD

deitz
09-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi my name is deitz I have a 56 bear 55 bird and 55 Mage and I'm so addicted to pl that I burnt up my battery and can't play til replacement comes thru mail lol it went out same day lvl cap raise

Grimtigrex
09-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Hello im ign cradad and im a pl addict because I do my homework and I play all day. :o:o:o

Register
09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
My name is Reg and Im a PL Addict because...STS uses mind control :P

Paar
09-08-2011, 07:44 PM
My name is Reg and Im a PL Addict because...STS uses mind control :P

Lolz!!!!

Lowlyspy
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi, my name is zach and i am a PL addict. Why? Because i cant help but be an addict of such a well made game @.@

jakelol
09-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Hi I'm was a pl addict! But after 1year off hardcore playing I decided to quit:/ I literally played like 24/7 if I had the chance! Witch would have been almost every day lol but I tell u what no way will u every be able to quit with out the help of getting banned or a push from a friend/family member to get ya off! Haha u would spend ur whole life on it if u have access to it everyday!!! And yes u will have withdrawals after the first day or so! For about 2 weeks or more!!! Unless u don't play much in the first place!! Hahaha that's why this is for the addicts haha and that's why I'm telling u guys this lmao!!!!!! Cuz u all are addicts!:P it's okay to be one I'm not saying anything bad:) heck I was one my self haha good luck to all u addicts! Hope to see ya in the really world again:) hehe

Paar
09-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi I'm was a pl addict! But after 1year off hardcore playing I decided to quit:/ I literally played like 24/7 if I had the chance! Witch would have been almost every day lol but I tell u what no way will u every be able to quit with out the help of getting banned or a push from a friend/family member to get ya off! Haha u would spend ur whole life on it if u have access to it everyday!!! And yes u will have withdrawals after the first day or so! For about 2 weeks or more!!! Unless u don't play much in the first place!! Hahaha that's why this is for the addicts haha and that's why I'm telling u guys this lmao!!!!!! Cuz u all are addicts!:P it's okay to be one I'm not saying anything bad:) heck I was one my self haha good luck to all u addicts! Hope to see ya in the really world again:) hehe

Lol Well this is a help Club so if u need me my number is 1-800- Paar Help(:

jakelol
09-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Hahaha yeah haha u shoulda started this back in may june hahaha!!!:) I wouldve been happy to join cuz I was a big big big addict hahah I have about 5 char in the 55-56 range haha!! But I'm done with the game:P it was sooooo fun to play and meet new ppl everyday and to pvp and stuff I still to this day miss it! But I know I can't ever get hooked cuz I'll never stop next time.......:D

jakelol
09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Sooo I'm just check up on the forum to check out what the community is like today and how things are doing and to see what has changed! And to help with anything I can! I wanna wish u all luck!!! On ur great adventures:) someday u'll get tired:P maybe?maybe not!! Hehe

Paar
09-08-2011, 09:00 PM
HEHE well im glad u had the will to stop Im 14 so dont have enough disipline maybe lol But i respect u for that GOOD JOB!