PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild

SeerQueen
09-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a nice, friendly guild to join (maybe with some money involved, lol). I am a level 30 enchantress, and I usually play about one hour everyday. If you're looking for
someone like me for a guild, please add SeerQueen!

[Also, anyone else who needs a guild as well could post here, because we probably don't need a thousand "Looking for Guild" threads...]

arqueroverde
09-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Thank you for suggesting that others post here who are looking for a guild to join. :chuncky:

Greetings,

My in-game name is arqueroverde and I am a level 45 full dex bird. I am looking for a guild to call my home. I have previous experience leading very successful guilds in two other online games. I am not starting a new guild because I do not have the time to oversee a guild full-time as I have a new son and my wife would not be pleased if I did so.

I do play daily though and would like to contribute to the success of a well-organized and harmonious guild. I would consider accepting an assignment as a guild officer after trying out a guild to see if I am a good fit in the guild. I value building relationships with other players and working together toward reaching common goals.

If you are interested in adding me to your guild, please contact me in-game, send me a PM and/or reply to this post.

Thanks,
arqeroverde

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I am glad you could join my guild SeerQueen. :)