PDA

View Full Version : Glyph Shield of the Big Top...

Bwahahagirl
09-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Okay, so on my very first run on Nuri's Hallows, I got a pink, the glyph shield of the big top (lucky, ikr?!). I read on the forums a few days ago that it was supposed to be str and they were gonna change it, and sure enough, today they did. However, since I had it equipped, I can still use it even though I don't have the 128 str required. So do you think I should sell it (it's lvl 56) or just never take it off and enjoy it while I can? I know it's worth over a million (right now) so I'm considering selling it... And will the devs get mad at me if I don't take it off? Because technically I shouldn't be able to equip it...

Sorry of there's any spelling errors, typed this only iPad. I have been playing since April 2010 but just recently made an account on here, so sorry if I sound like a forum noob. :)

Bakoffmycandy
09-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the forums :sentimental:
Personally I would take advantage of it. The armor alone is worth keeping it equipped

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 08:19 PM
I can see how it's interesting keeping a shield on without the gear requirements, but what are you planning to use for your helm, weapon and plate? Unless you don't plan on using any str items for these slots, this glitch would be useless :p

Bwahahagirl
09-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm not going to try to complete the set or anything, I guess I just wanna use it because I have no other decent shield right now. I really want the nuri glyph bracer but there's no chance I could get it unless someone would be willing to trade my shield. I only have 500k:( I'm no Hunzzz....lol

小孩子
09-09-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm not going to try to complete the set or anything, I guess I just wanna use it because I have no other decent shield right now. I really want the nuri glyph bracer but there's no chance I could get it unless someone would be willing to trade my shield. I only have 500k:( I'm no Hunzzz....lol

Lol ive been used :o