PDA

View Full Version : so will you reballance lvl 56 arcane weapons?

B.Bence
07-29-2016, 03:25 AM
I know one reballance alredy happened but most of the players think the lvl 56 warrior arcane weapons still dont worth to buy and it shouldnt be arcane.

justhell
07-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Same case for arcane staff 56... But seem they didn't care more to change anything bout arcane weapon lv 56,they have new toys to play now and more benefit for them now like housing/twink arcane/pvp.

Zeus
07-29-2016, 04:59 AM
Warrior aegis is great...what do you want it to have? A one hit proc or proc like lava sword?

B.Bence
07-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Warrior aegis is great...what do you want it to have? A one hit proc or proc like lava sword?
I want the same proc but more times. Stats also hmmm...not good. Maybe we should have more arm then lvl 46 aegis had.

Zeus
07-29-2016, 08:32 AM
I want the same proc but more times. Stats also hmmm...not good. Maybe we should have more arm then lvl 46 aegis had.

Read this, they're not going to give warrior proc more damage: http://spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?345572-Regarding-Warrior-Weapon-Itemization-in-Underhul

Energizeric
07-29-2016, 10:16 AM
I have no idea about the other weapons, but my gun is awesome and a huge improvement over my level 46 Glintstone gun.

Apologizing
07-29-2016, 11:10 AM
For all you complaining because i did myself using those crappy level 56 arcane daggers, Level 56 gun, bow and aegis are meant for pvp, others are for pve, it's not required you use those in pvp but for the best experience in pvp i use arcane bow.

And if aegis has lava pools proc i would quit pvp as of now drag sword and lava pools already drop a rog in seconds if stunned and directly standing on one.

B.Bence
07-29-2016, 11:41 AM
For all you complaining because i did myself using those crappy level 56 arcane daggers, Level 56 gun, bow and aegis are meant for pvp, others are for pve, it's not required you use those in pvp but for the best experience in pvp i use arcane bow.

And if aegis has lava pools proc i would quit pvp as of now drag sword and lava pools already drop a rog in seconds if stunned and directly standing on one.
Using arcane aegis cant get kills in pvp. In pve you are ZERO in km3 and kt4. You cant tank enemys good enough because you dont taunt enough times. Its give more like 90 more dps and some more mana then lvl 46 aegis, but proc far away not as good as lvl 46 aegis.

Oh yes. "I did myself" to use a weapon that should be better then the latest weapon that i used so i bought it. But lol!! My lvl 46 aegis of grit was better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologizing
07-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Aegis obviously isn't meant for all the damage, it's meant to protect you more, and to keep you from dying so fast, your not gonna get many kills as you would with a sword, know the difference between both, tanks already have a good proc with drag sword, mages have a good proc with new arcane gun, rogs new arcane and lvl 46 arc weaps barely proc, idk if its just me but its like we have pve only procs, shouldnt be that way.

Alwarez
07-29-2016, 01:22 PM
If you buff/remake war procs for PVP, then please do something for rogues in PVE. Bow and dagger procs are useless in PVE. Healing from dagger is useless because of pots and bow proc doesn't do much difference to be worth millions. In PVP both weps are good but in PVE... meh.

sellins
07-29-2016, 02:19 PM
Using arcane aegis cant get kills in pvp. In pve you are ZERO in km3 and kt4. You cant tank enemys good enough because you dont taunt enough times. Its give more like 90 more dps and some more mana then lvl 46 aegis, but proc far away not as good as lvl 46 aegis.

Oh yes. "I did myself" to use a weapon that should be better then the latest weapon that i used so i bought it. But lol!! My lvl 46 aegis of grit was better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idk if you're actually serious but a team with new bulwark will beat 46 dragon anytime a day if both teams have DPS, only way thst dragon sword beats aegis is if both teams stacking tanks, Aegis is a shield and obviously meant for tanking plus it helps you survive way more than 46 aegis, especially the proc at 40%, if you can't get kills with it then you're probably playing it wrong, most tanks can manage almost half the dps kills in clashes.
It's best arcane they made for 56 imo, you're calling it useless? Go tell that to most pvpers who are using it.

soon
07-29-2016, 02:20 PM
I tested the sword. It was good to stun, but not useful against proc boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaYZJlQiso

konafez
07-29-2016, 03:29 PM
The new arcane warrior weapons make great boat anchors...but that's about the limit of there usefulness..

But I'm OK with that...

Just leave the level 46 arcane/mythic weapons alone and I will use them

justhell
07-30-2016, 05:26 AM

This is arcane rarity which mean the best rarity in game... it's should work decent in one side and great or at least good on other side (pvp side and pve side).

I have very litle knowledge bout other,just have experience with staff and gun. Many ppl and I once using gun said satisfied with gun on pvp and well on pve (a friend borrow me his gun for testing it),the other one (staff) many ppl I've meet (in game and forum) said staff is not bad (bcoz its only good on minion not boss) on pve and completly useless on pvp (due staff proc restriction on pvp).

I believe arcane thing should do better. That's my opinion.

Potato is me
07-30-2016, 05:42 AM
If its about warrior weapon lvl 56, my summary: still using lvl 46 arc sword, tested lvl 56 arc sword for 2 hours or so, spent the rest of the day trying to sell it, borrowed aegis from a friend, glad i returned him in time for him to sell it before everyone figured it sucks, the end :)

B.Bence
07-30-2016, 07:26 AM
If its about warrior weapon lvl 56, my summary: still using lvl 46 arc sword, tested lvl 56 arc sword for 2 hours or so, spent the rest of the day trying to sell it, borrowed aegis from a friend, glad i returned him in time for him to sell it before everyone figured it sucks, the end :)
Yes lol. Who still didnt release its suck guess why are the new warrior weaps the cheapest new weapons?

thegame
07-30-2016, 11:48 AM
again tanks don't wanna be in PvP with no ability to kill anything because weak weapon and get killed while rogues get all the kills.