PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Need Help leveling in AO3?

lethalchick
09-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Hello all,

I've finally decided to level up my prehistoric bird! (I've had it since 50 was cap...) I've been doing solo Plasma Runs with a 4X combo.

Well halfway through a run an idea hit me- why not have a full room? There's plently of people who can't be bothered to level in AO3 on their neglected characters, and I'll get an xp bonus for full room! (Its kinda like power leveling... Except i'm leveling too and I'm doing it free.)

I'll be on around 11:30pm (2 hours from now) and will be hosting a CtK room. If you want in, post below, pm me, or add my bird in game. If I don't add asap it's cause i'm a run, just use /t to inform me you want in.

Oh and one more note: as this is kinda like powerleveling don't join if it will ruin the experience for you. I'm sure you've all seen the list of reasons why powerleveling is bad. I'm using the honour system with this.

Anywho, I hope to see you guys in a bit!

Register
09-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I wanna join but i dont have any chars that level in ao3.....lol

lethalchick
09-08-2011, 10:29 PM
:O what level are you currently? I sti get xp in Plasma if you need. Of not, pm me whenever you can get into AO3 :)

Asaciuacor
09-08-2011, 11:19 PM
add noobieftw, lv48 dex mage

AdinoEznite
09-09-2011, 01:08 AM
u can add Eznite, lvl 46 bird

lethalchick
09-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Added all, getting on now

Register
09-09-2011, 05:49 PM
:O what level are you currently? I sti get xp in Plasma if you need. Of not, pm me whenever you can get into AO3 :)

Lol I dont have any chars even close ot being able to get into AO3. My mains levle 55 so thats out of the question XD...the highest level character I have after that is my pvp character MegaMule...But I think im going to delete him and make a level 26 twink...I have an alt that im going to level when I get Shad to 60 but atm its level 5 XD