PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Suggestions

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Hey guys!

Wilddar here, I was thinking of making another game guide sense I only have 2 out so far.

What would be a guide that would help new players out the most? :)

Thanks guys for all your help! :D

Wilddar

Orcish
09-08-2011, 10:34 PM
I've been thinking about starting a 3D map project with detailed info to include bosses, chests, drops, mob strategies, known drops, warnings etc... Basically one of those gaming guides you see for various RPG games at your local Gamestop. BTW STS why haven't you done this already? Yes content changes all the time but think about how many versions could of already been released and all that dough down the drain. I know I would have purchased a few of these as I'm certain others would have as well. Anyways my schedule sucks so a project like this would take me forever but you Wilddar could probably find the time.

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 10:37 PM
I would definitely be interested, we should talk about this, maybe we can gather a few people and it could be a team guide, we could make it large and complex. :)

antonium
09-08-2011, 10:43 PM
I think a good guide for farming would be appreciated

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Good idea as well, it may take me awhile but how about I do both. Usually the reason my guides take so long is because I like making them detailed and with screenshots. :)

antonium
09-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I would probably use both lol because I just started farming the other day and this is my first mmo that I've played so any help I appreciate I really liked the other guides that people have created helped me alot

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Sounds great, that's final I will do them both. :)