PDA

View Full Version : iPad Joystick

dwergs
09-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Please allow us to move or offer preset locations for the joystick. It's in the worst spot ever on the iPad. Hopefully we can get a response from STS in this thread. Post here if you agree so they know how many of us want this change.

Archyx
09-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Posted this on another thread.

They should implement the same joy stick as another well known MMMORPG on mobile/tablet devices..

Its basically not a fixed position, It will place the joystick where you place your finger/thumb as long as its on the right hand corner of the screen and if you drag your finger/thumb out of the area it will drag the joystick with it.. Fantastic concept and works flawlessly.

BUMP BUMP BUMP! This needs implementing

Tan Jui Cheng
09-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Agree. And I'm always accidentally opening up other players' profile during a dungeon raid.

Fairy
09-13-2011, 03:33 AM
oh guys.... I agree with you so much.
It happened to me 1000 of times that I opened other players' profile during a run.
The joystick is too much above.

Hannibalfrode2011
09-13-2011, 03:45 AM
I have the same problem its 2 close to the party names many times open other player profile just so much pain ... hope to move it bit down .

TheIsingGuy
09-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Agreed, before the update it was there because any lower it would obstruct the chat window fully expanded, but now the chat window is up on the top, the joystick should be lowered or at least customizable, a joystick that follows your thumb is fantastic idea, hopefully devs can hear us and bring this out in the next update.

Rob Prose
09-15-2011, 10:23 AM
I as well have this problem. Just down a little and it would be great.

Corbantis
09-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Totally agree here. When you have a max party - I get the user profile of the guy on the bottom all of the time. Very annoying. Give us the ability to move it X or Y (via a slider) cause I would move it down slightly.

I have already made it as small as possible and that only help marginally.

C.