PDA

View Full Version : How to Deal With Trolls/Noobs

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Speaking from (very recent) experience, and from what I've seen lately, more of the regulars on here need to just chill (including me) when they see a troll/noob. Yes, they are annoying, but that doesn't mean we should bash them/flame them. If you have to do anything, just report them by hitting the report button and telling the admins your concern.

THE ONLY REASON TROLLS WIN IS BECAUSE YOU RESPOND. If you don't respond, then the troll isn't fed and everybody (except for the troll) is happy.

I know, just earlier today I fell into the category of troll/noob basher. But I realized that that isn't what we should be doing.

Let's all get along, alright?

Cascade
06-22-2010, 04:16 PM
True dat :D

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 04:18 PM
True dat :D

Including you *poke poke*. Even if you don't bash the person directly, supporting the people who are doesn't help either. ;) You can just do what I did, report the person.

Kingofthebear
06-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Hey, trolls and noobs aren't the same thing.

Someone who's just starting out might see this thread and feel like he's going to get bullied by a bunch of a-holes who always play at the level cap.

Take it easy.

Cascade
06-22-2010, 04:22 PM
*pokes back* okay will do :D

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Hey, trolls and noobs aren't the same thing.

Someone who's just starting out might see this thread and feel like he's going to get bullied by a bunch of a-holes who always play at the level cap.

Take it easy.

*cough*

Also, I posted this at 3:14pm, lol.

vulgarstrike
06-22-2010, 04:25 PM
trolls are different from ignorant people. ignorant people do not understand their wrongs and will only see their side. trolls know, but do it for the fun. that 13 year old does not know anything. QED.

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 04:27 PM
trolls are different from ignorant people. ignorant people do not understand their wrongs and will only see their side. trolls know, but do it for the fun. that 13 year old does not know anything. QED.

Ouch, I just got sherlock'd. Except for the fact that that makes him a noob, and thus falls into this topic. QED back atcha. ;)

RedRyder
06-22-2010, 04:34 PM
I don't think u know the difference between a troll or a noob, because you've trollled yourself, instigated, hve called people trolls (myself included) for no reason .

So I find it pretty ironic that u made this thread

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I don't think u know the difference between a troll or a noob, because you've trollled yourself, instigated, hve called people trolls (myself included) for no reason .

So I find it pretty ironic that u made this thread

Like I said in the first post, up til a little while ago I was one of those people. But I realized that was dumb. I'm sorry I called you a troll whenever. :)

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Like I said in the first post, up til a little while ago I was one of those people. But I realized that was dumb. I'm sorry I called you a troll whenever. :)

“Hypocrisy in anything whatever may deceive the cleverest and most penetrating man, but the least wide-awake of children recognizes it, and is revolted by it, however ingeniously it may be disguised”

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 04:44 PM
“Hypocrisy in anything whatever may deceive the cleverest and most penetrating man, but the least wide-awake of children recognizes it, and is revolted by it, however ingeniously it may be disguised”

And I'm sorry that I was a hypocrite, gwen.

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Speaking from (very recent) experience, and from what I've seen lately, more of the regulars on here need to just chill (including me) when they see a troll/noob. Yes, they are annoying, but that doesn't mean we should bash them/flame them. If you have to do anything, just report them by hitting the report button and telling the admins your concern.

THE ONLY REASON TROLLS WIN IS BECAUSE YOU RESPOND. If you don't respond, then the troll isn't fed and everybody (except for the troll) is happy.

I know, just earlier today I fell into the category of troll/noob basher. But I realized that that isn't what we should be doing.

Let's all get along, alright?

“He is a hypocrite who professes what he does not believe; not he who does not practice all he wishes or approves”

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 04:46 PM
And I'm sorry that I was a hypocrite, gwen.

“Politeness is the most acceptable hypocrisy”

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 04:53 PM
You can just do what I did, report the person.

Bahahahahahah!!! Are you kidding me? Do any of you actually Listen to this guy? Does your big sister pick on you FlaimerD? Is that why you taddle so often?

tjornan
06-22-2010, 04:54 PM
was this about my thread? lotsa trolls there (me included, im sorry bout that royce)

Izbar
06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
This thread is all the trolls trolling each other lol, this is like the sports center of trolling!!! Keep it going boys having fun watching.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Gwend u r an idiot and i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooove u.... Ok maybe not

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Woot!!!!!!!!!!! But the only one in Denial if Flaimerdude. He keeps saying things like "I know im wrong" and "I may have done some trolling" and things like " I swear I'm gonna stop trolling "Someday"........ But The truth is.... He is the only one that cares that other people are spamming and trolling, when he himself Is one of the most guilty parties INVOLVED!!!! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

“HYPOCRITE,: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings n. One who, professes virtues that he does not respect, secures the advantage of seeming to be what he depises.”

Hypocrisy is the act of persistently professing beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that are inconsistent with one's actions. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie.

THIS IS POCKET LEGENDS BLASPHEMY !!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MF SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLAIMERDUDE IM KICKING YOU INTO THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:17 PM
me and gwend r gonna put u on top of a roof of a hotel... with only a mattress and make u jump off. O.o

(hangover reference)

Samhayne
06-22-2010, 05:18 PM

Indeed, please do not feed the trolls. Thanks!

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL2135/12119137/22241745/368720116.jpg

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:19 PM
omg a dev! all the trolls run! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!

Cascade
06-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Lol I seriously might use that pic as my sig no kidding I love it sam :D

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:27 PM
I think gwend and flaim have a troll relationship. A love hate one... with lots of hate

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I think gwend and flaim have a troll relationship. A love hate one... with lots of hate

Very true Tj. But just to make one thing clear .. Flaimer Is the receiver and I am the GIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT FLAIM!!! JUST TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Very true Tj. But just to make one thing clear .. Flaimer Is the receiver and I am the GIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT FLAIM!!! JUST TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahhahahhahhahha

Samhayne
06-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Very true Tj. But just to make one thing clear .. Flaimer Is the receiver and I am the GIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT FLAIM!!! JUST TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwen, be nice please. Thanks!

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Indeed, please do not feed the trolls. Thanks

Dang. i saw a neat looking african troll at the zoo yesterday and i gave him some crackers..... sorry

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Gwen, be nice please. Thanks!

I would love to be nice, but this favoritism is really chapping my cheeks. I don't understand how indirect jabs are legit, but when someone Gets in the face of another and says ("Hey Here I am What Now?!! Hmmm What Do You have To Say Now?") They get punished. This is a game of war! Do you think that on a true battle field people beat around the bush before they strike? < no pun intended. No! The just Fire!!! BAM! BAM! Then there is one less soldier on the battle field. So If His Indirect insults are Ok, but my SLAP YOU AND YOUR MOMMA comments are considered Taboo...... Well that is pretty weak.

Izbar
06-22-2010, 06:00 PM
In a real battle field you would all be dead cause I am invincible awesome solider of death.....so yeah.....just think about that!!!!!

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 06:01 PM
In a real battle field you would all be dead cause I am invincible awesome solider of death.....so yeah.....just think about that!!!!!

Exactly My Point Izbar

Izbar
06-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Exactly My Point Izbar

TY Guen for recognizing my superiority :P

tjornan
06-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Gee Sam Thanks for Locking my Thread...... *sighs*

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 06:38 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2laevxc.jpg
Also, devs are win.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Wow... alll i can say

Cascade
06-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Gee Sam Thanks for Locking my Thread...... *sighs*
The devs can do whatever they want to so chill and that thread was spam anyway.

Izbar
06-22-2010, 06:59 PM
The devs can do whatever they want to so chill and that thread was spam anyway.

How certain r we that it is TJ that needs to chill >.>

Druc
06-22-2010, 06:59 PM
http://alanisgood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/1236664538680-300x273.jpg

Cascade
06-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Wow thats scary.

Kirei
06-22-2010, 07:07 PM
kangaroo!!!!

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:09 PM
The devs can do whatever they want to so chill and that thread was spam anyway

Dude seriously, u need to loosen up... such a stickler for rules...

Edit:Fixed the quote

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Dude seriously, u need to loosen up... such a stickler for rules...

Tj..... He was sticking up for you.....

Izbar
06-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Tj..... He was sticking up for you.....

Yeah TJ why you shooting menin the face bro Freaking Ouch man.

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah TJ why you shooting menin the face bro Freaking Ouch man.

It's Ok Izbar he just got a lil confuzzled.. He loves you :)

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:16 PM
crap mix up

Ill edit

Izbar
06-22-2010, 07:33 PM
I feel so warm and gooie all of the sudden.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Thats probably the urine running down ur leg....