PDA

View Full Version : Play all three classes or just one?

iOSJake
09-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Should I just play Commando like I am currently playing? Or would it be wise to create an Operative and Engineer and play them sometimes too? What do most people do? I tried all three classes and Commando was the most fun to me.

Mothwing
09-09-2011, 12:27 AM
I usually stick just to one class. Engineer/Mage prove the eaisest to level, also easiest to handle. My main is actually an operative tho. Recently, i made another char and thought it would be left out just like my pl chars. But i got bored of my op and power leveled through 15 levels. If theres ever a time to get hold of a couple high lvl toons, its now.

longsteak
09-09-2011, 02:21 AM
This is what I like to do: Max out a character and then start another. Send credits earned from max level toon to new toon and buy good gear/ lots of potions.

Basically i use my commando to farm for my other toons. Farming could be done with other toons too, but commando is my favorite class.

this is assuming you love playing all the other classes. I know i get bored of commando at times, thats when i switch over to op or engi.

BodMaster
09-09-2011, 02:28 AM
This is what I like to do: Max out a character and then start another. Send credits earned from max level toon to new toon and buy good gear/ lots of potions.

This ones spot on.. :)

Though for me I love SL so reaching Max for each class is my goal and im hitting it so far :D

Find it fun now and then to switch Op fast killing in a group.. Engi for healing attack reasons xD

Then jus move all creds stims/power and rare equipment to you main job done :)

Kakatoa91
09-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Goin to 25 same time atm with all ur characters can b done fast. To 26 it takes bit more time.

It all dpd on u, its always good to have a choice when u joinin a team you can maximize the efficiency. (Class skills or class need for class spec room)
Its also good to play all 3 if u lack experience, so u understand better the game or class interactions in general.
Might be expensive on the long runs with higher lvls comin or better pink color gears.

Or

You can just play and focus on only 1 class atm. Its less time consummin, cheaper on the long run as you farm only for 1 class.
And u can always create other class later when u feel ready or have excess cash/gears.

CanonicalKoi
09-09-2011, 08:48 AM
I've got one of each, trying to hit max (and a couple baby chars). Some days I feel like smacking things and some days I just want to spam heal--it's nice to have a choice.

Mothwing
09-09-2011, 09:38 AM

Basically i use my commando to farm for my other toons. Farming could be done with other toons too, but commando is my favorite class.

this is assuming you love playing all the other classes. I know i get bored of commando at times, thats when i switch over to op or engi.

Wow. This is perfectly said. I might even try this when i make a commando. Nicely done.

kamikazees
09-09-2011, 02:48 PM
...so u understand better the game or class interactions in general.
I don't really think Commando is all that fun, but this is why I play all 3 classes.

MYNISTA
09-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I got bored only running/farming with my Eng at lvl 26, so I made the other two classes...pretty fun!

костя никто
01-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Пойду еще одного.мульта. зделаю.ни разу не играл с боевика..

Blind
01-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Kostia tut po russki pisat nelzia.

Kingxofxdeath
01-20-2012, 09:26 AM
its great to have on char!! but id say give another class a go and if you feel you cannot be asked to lvl another char then stick to your main....

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 09:32 AM
I suggest playing them all, whether you level them up one at a time, or switch back and forth. The difference in the role of each class in a squad adds variety to the gameplay! I haven't begun to seriously work on my Op yet, but I have enjoyed bouncing back and forth between my Engineer and Commando for the change of pace. There are only so many ways to get "variety" out of any game, and exploring all the available classes (and associated skills and gear) is a good way to do that, IMO.

Snakespeare
01-20-2012, 09:35 AM
I do have extra characters, some of each, just for the pleasure of seeing the game from a different point of view. Also, I'm curious about the other skills and how they work together. Some people take three characters to cap, but I don't have the time for that.

Kahlua
01-20-2012, 10:37 AM

I don't always bump 4 month old posts...but when I do, I do it in a langage no one else can read.

used to play all 3, now I just do pvp mostly.

RyanCooper
01-20-2012, 04:34 PM
I play all three classes(comm twice:cool: ) but i think its a great expirience to play all three classes.

octavos
01-20-2012, 04:43 PM
I play all 3, and i cap all 3...which is my fav...Answer: all of them lol
in pl only one BC, u can use plat to respek one toon, and Boom you get all 3 :p

-Ghost

Blind
01-21-2012, 02:05 AM

I don't always bump 4 month old posts...but when I do, I do it in a langage no one else can read.

used to play all 3, now I just do pvp mostly.
Told him not to post in russian lol.