PDA

View Full Version : Finding it difficult to have the desire to play

davidis57
09-09-2011, 02:16 AM
I am going to take a long break. The game is just not holding my interest anymore even with new content. I also have a problem with my connection. Makes it difficult to play. I may come back and I may not. Sorry but I need to take some time away. Take care everyone.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-22

zuesmirza
09-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Good luck.. Thinking abt it too..

ScarecrowWolf
09-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Yea my connection took a tumble after update too. Sux cuz it makes me lose interest when ping is at 400 then jumps to 5k and it goes back down, then u find out u died. Quickly lose interest when that happens.

Plus, why does the good stuff have to be more than a 100k. Ive been playing for like 6 months now and iv'e nvr seen more than 150k. Prices should be lower.

Little off topic though. Hope to c u back.

flyingscv
09-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Yea my connection took a tumble after update too. Sux cuz it makes me lose interest when ping is at 400 then jumps to 5k and it goes back down, then u find out u died. Quickly lose interest when that happens.

Plus, why does the good stuff have to be more than a 100k. Ive been playing for like 6 months now and iv'e nvr seen more than 150k. Prices should be lower.

Little off topic though. Hope to c u back.

Learn to merchant or farm better. Elite pinks are in millions now. I've also started less than six months back but I now have millions, though still not much, and has never spent a real life cent on the game. There are many ways to make money in the game, no excuse to say its hard.

My gf started out same time as me but has maybe 200k in game, but that's because she spends gold on crap items, doesn't save up, and has no clue what items are worth. A fool and his money is soon parted - worthwhile to remember that.

flyingscv
09-09-2011, 07:42 PM
I am going to take a long break. The game is just not holding my interest anymore even with new content. I also have a problem with my connection. Makes it difficult to play. I may come back and I may not. Sorry but I need to take some time away. Take care everyone.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-22

I've played with both your Timba and sillymage char quite a bit back when we were both running ao2,3s. Those were some good times! I'm finding it hard to stay interested too, ESP since the new maps are not very challenging. Take care, hope to see you back again!