PDA

View Full Version : An inexpensive bracer for 56-60

Kelstrick
09-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Having read Yanis’ awesome list of Nuri pinks (thanks Yanis, your lists ROCK and have helped me tremendously for each map!), I get the feel that everyone is alittle underwhelmed by the new gear.

However, I noticed the TROUBADOUR UNBLINKING EYE had the following stats:

Level 56 12 Int, 2H/s, 4 M/s, 8 Damage, 36 Armor
Level 58 12 Int, 2H/s, 4 M/s, 8 Damage, 37 Armor
Level 60 12 Int, 2H/s, 4 M/s, 8 Damage, 38 Armor

I believe this could be an excellent and more importantly cost effective bracer (as in FREE since I've bagged several on endless/mindless runs in Lion's Den) for the run from 56-60 while one saves up for Legendary Premium Pink 60 gear. (Please note I just joined PL in Jun, so I don’t have a large bankroll, so I'm always on the hunt for a "value play" on gear.)

Anyhow, given that the Nuri's gear that I’ve seen so far isn’t all that superior to Mega/Enchanted 55, especially on the Armor stats, I thought I’d pass along this one diamond in the rough for your consideration as I believe that if you're not going to have a "Set" then you might as well go for max Armor. (Or to paraphrase the Enchantress Guide, never trade Armor for other stats!)

Upon arriving at Level 60, if you want to squeeze alittle more Int and Armor out, I recommend Nuri's Imotep Eye which I've seen anywhere from 7,500 (yes, 7,500 on 7 Sep 11) to 140,000 gold in CS. Note the significant raise in Int as well as a nice raise in H/s, M/s & Armor and the icing on top: 5% Crit. Honestly, this is exactly the "value play" that I was hoping for in the footsteps of the older Lowman's/Adept's gear. Unfortunately, for 56 & 58 I've only seen it for several hundred thousand gold which is why I do not recommend it as a "poor man's" play for those levels (I'm assuming you're just passing through 56 & 58 on the way to 60), but for Level 60 it might be worth you to check out even at 140,000 as you equip for the long grind to 61 or just want to max out Armor at a fairly resonable price, especially compared to Glyph prices, while waiting for Mt Fang.

Nuri's Imhotep Eye Req: 22 Int, 5% Crit, 5 H/s, 5 M/s, 8 Damage, 40 Armor

I hope this helps you for the long march from 56-60. Good luck and see you at the Circus!