PDA

View Full Version : Invited to AoA for money?

WoundedEagle
09-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello!
I recently found out a 'member' of my guild(note: I didn't know he was in my guild) was offering players to join for money. If you were invited or money..... I am sorry, this player(s) will be banned, because according to 'them' thats what AoA is about. It is not even close to about money. It is a fun environment for anyone and everyone to hang out and enjoy. I am deeply embarrassed. Thank You for understanding. If I catch anyone doing this again, auto-ban from the guild... Permanent. I don't need that kind of publicity nor a name on my guild like that...
-WE

Zaltiar
09-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Also, a few members have been "asking" for money and equips. Just remember guys, its frowned upon :\,
We have to trust you before we give/ lend out stuff.
Cheers!

WoundedEagle
09-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Wow..........

kyzark
09-09-2011, 06:39 AM
And I hate people begging me to join their guild when I'm happy in mine! Lol sorry

Zeus
09-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Yeah, Wounded. I just wanted to give you a heads up. Some people in said guild have actually gotten to the point of pestering me to join theirs when I politely declined many times. It's getting quite annoying.

Zaltiar
09-09-2011, 08:46 AM
And I hate people begging me to join their guild when I'm happy in mine! Lol sorry

Im confuddled what your image has to do with anything related to your post =-= lol wrong image? 0-0

Navygreen
09-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Yeah, Wounded. I just wanted to give you a heads up. Some people in said guild have actually gotten to the point of pestering me to join theirs when I politely declined many times. It's getting quite annoying.

Recruiters trying desperately to get new members, any way possible..

Zaltiar
09-09-2011, 09:12 AM
I think Wounded, you need to gather your officers for a guild meeting..give out the requirements and how they should be inviting people to AoA :)

WoundedEagle
09-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I will. I am really mad. May take all officers down. I Need names.... Pm me names please....

Wretch
09-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Wow... Is all I can say.... And that's coming from a recruiter!

Kind of makes me glad I haven't been able to play but once in the last couple weeks...

There is absolutely no need for that kind of nonsense!

Swimmingstar
09-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Just ignore them. And wow! You copied how I used to put 55.19345 and does that mean I'm not cool? You can say that but it doesn't mean it's true! If it is then this is what I should put in my sig :): PEER PRESSURE: All the cool kids are hitting thumbs down, hit it down on apollo's post if you think your cool. 6,299 people did!

Whirlzap
09-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Recruiters trying desperately to get new members, any way possible..
Especially a level 56+ player.
I got asked by a level 40 to join a high-level guild earlier, lol.

Remember guys, in every guild there will be a corruption.
There will always be one that is begging for money or trying to use the guild for money.
The best solution is to simply stop publicly recruiting and stay with your trusted members.
Then, ask someone if they would like to join instead of them asking.

Whirlzap
09-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Just ignore them. And wow! You copied how I used to put 55.19345 and does that mean I'm not cool? You can say that but it doesn't mean it's true! If it is then this is what I should put in my sig :): PEER PRESSURE: All the cool kids are hitting thumbs down, hit it down on apollo's post if you think your cool. 6,299 people did!
Dude, you're getting the wrong point.
If a GoA is copying what you do, they must think of you as awesome!
Also, the pen came from the pencil, so it isn't exactly copying!:)

Register
09-09-2011, 03:46 PM
It wasnt me! Im not even in the AoA guild in Pocket Legends yet! Please invite me lol...

But bribing people shouldnt be happening. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU PROMOTE TO OFFICER!

Econodeath
09-09-2011, 03:47 PM
This may be a stupid question, but I just have to ask it.

Why would you want to pay people to join your guild? I don't understand is there a bonus
for having the most members or something?

Sorry if that was to stupid to ask, but it brings me to one more thought. If a person took lets say 1000 gold
and joined they could just simply quit and laugh at the person afterwards. What kind of people would you
expect to join if they only did it for money. I would think a guild should be more based on friends that enjoy
each others company and have a common goal....

Sorry if this was a stupid post.....

Cytokinesis
09-09-2011, 03:57 PM
:O thats terrible...

Zeus
09-09-2011, 04:54 PM

I didn't know. I can remove it if you like.

Ebalere
09-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Do u have a set of recruiting guidelines or guild rules? They come in handy, and also give u a solid reason to kick if they dont comply.

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
No reason to be embarrassed Wounded, what's done is done, and that's the past. Al we can do is look at others mistakes and learn from it. You are 100% in the right for kicking people that give your guild name and what your guild is about thrown in the trash.