PDA

View Full Version : In memory of my brother..warisraoul

CHAOSSS
07-30-2016, 01:08 AM
Waris....we all love you... your a dear friend to us all. i have known you for years. i cant express how i feel right now... we all miss you... all i asked was for you to listen to me in ochat.. cuz all i was gonna talk about was how proud i am of all of you and how we are moving forward, it was not about all that other stuff going on at that moment.. i was trying to personally congratulate all of you.. yes brother i did make a immature decision when u told me "No you listen to me WIDOW" i was offended cuz you had no idea what was going on or what the officer meeting really was about.. i was in middle of 3-4 different pm about all sorts of stuff.. all most all those pm were in defense of you. you are not aware of what i was doing on my side of screen Above all brother..me reehop and beo all love and support you you will always be dear to me as a brother... and always refered to as a honorary officer and freind in game and here on my forums.. love you brother may God be with you always and keep u

Oaheuzihar
08-02-2016, 08:07 PM
What even happened here???

Ichisensei
08-07-2016, 06:17 PM
what are you referring to?

Astrea
08-08-2016, 06:37 AM
Ohh... What a moving Poem!!