PDA

View Full Version : Red Shield Brigade

Suntv
09-09-2011, 10:20 AM

The Red Shield Brigade (RSB) is a guild run by friends who prefer PvE and leveling. Having phun and helping eachother are most important. Right now our focus is not on PvP and/or CTF, but members are free to earn us a good name in the PvP and/or CTF community. The goal of this thread is to inform members and other players about the rules of the guild and new developments.

History

The RSB was founded by Xandrok and myself in April of 2011 as a two-man-guild to fund our needs for new equipment. All pink drops we got when playing together were sold and put in the guildbank. After each month we'd split the bank. Friendship, trust, PvE and leveling were (and still are) key. At the time Xandrok and I used respectively the Guardian's Kite Shield of Hate and the Sentinel's Wing of Death. Since both shields are red...

Rules

1. Members are well mannered and show respect to all PL players.
2. Members don't boot other players from dungeons without a stated reason. Being a lower level player is no reason for booting.
3. Members don't continuesly beg to be an officer. If you want to be an officer, state it in game and post a reply in the grouptopic (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=246) concerning this subject.
4. RSB will never recruit new members through the forums.
5. Only members can propose new members. In the end, new members will be invited by one of our 7 officers or myself.
6. Members are responsible for what they say in guildchat (/g).
7. Over time members will try to obtain a "Guardian's Kite Shield of Hate" or a "Sentinel's Wing of Death". This is not mandatory, but it will be appreciated to wear one of those shields 'as vanity' when not in a dungeon. (Other red shields are: Red Holoshield, Wicked Winker, Festive Ornament, Chrystalline Golem Doll, the new lv 61 vanity shield and the latest crafted lv 60 bracer)
8. Officers are continental representatives to ensure a world wide coverage. Their mission is to inform other PL players about guild developments and to make sure we are available to answer questions in general. Furthermore officers always behave and never curse.
9. New officers will only be appointed if current officers leave RSB or resign from their duty. From the 27th of september 2011 no new officers will be appointed.

Officers

Sandyxravage - European representative (+1 GMT)
Paddyger - European representative #2 (+1 GMT)
Tegasthemain - USA representative (-9 GMT (PDT))
Iionnnnn - USA representative #2
Generalriggs - USA representative #3
Theokales - USA representative #4
Glyphking - PvP representative

female
male

*vacant* - CTF representative

Recruiters

Bgandyful
Jause
Jimmyakl - Middle East & Asia representative (+3 EEST)
Roastcoffee
Superss
Voidstone

Future developments

Guildbank and/or guildstash
Depending on STS we will institute a guildbank and/or guildstash. There won't be a financial representative as long as this functionality is absent.

PL Groups
Click here to enter the private PL group on this forum. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=246)

Colofon

Last updated by SunTV on 26th of december 2011

Suntv
09-09-2011, 10:21 AM
News

Officers & Recruiters 26122011
Paddyger is now promoted to officer and Theokales is also an officer. Furthermore we have a few new recruiters:
Roastcoffee,
Superss
and
Voidstone

Thanksgiving f3st 22112011
Glyphmage/Borgdrone and I are giving a Thanksgiving f3st in the RSB palace! We hope our members will find the time to join, somewhere between turkey and alcohol :o

Dresscode
no weapons

Time
06:30 am GMT+1,EU time
05:30 am GMT,London time
00:30 am GMT-5, Eastern Standard Time ( EST )
11:30 pm GMT-6, Central Standard Time ( CST )
10:30 pm GMT-7, Mountain Standard Time ( MST )
09:30 pm GMT-8, Pacific Standard Time ( PST )

EU/Asia: Friday morning
USA: Thursday evening/night

Recruiter 04112011
Bgandyful is now promoted to recruiter!

Change in officers 29102011
Since Lelianaa left us we've had no CTF officer. Now we do have a member who is interested: Jause. Good luck buddy! He'll start as a recruiter first. I'll join you in CTF because finally I am 61 and couldn't resist the demonicset :yay: Furthermore Blamocinco left our guild and joined another one. Good luck!

Recruiters 29102011
Even though our guild doesn't need to grow, we still use recruiters. I see this as some sort of higher rank givven to people who might one day be officers and do their best to make RSB what it's supposed to be. New recruiters are Hanelu and Paddyger.

Change in officers 27092011
I'm happy to announce that my buddy's Blamocinco and Jimmyakl are our latest officers. Congratulations! Regretfully I had to resign Kasparcher from his role as an officer, since he was too inactive. From this day on there will be no more new officers appointed. New officers will only be appointed if current officers leave RSB or resign from their duty.

7 Officers 18092011
I'm happy to announce that my buddy Generalriggs left his former guilds AEO and Immortals and came back to us. He is the newest officer in our ranks. Welcome!

CTF and PvP officers appointed 11092011
Today Lelianaa and Brogdrone took the challenge to bring RSB to the CTF and PVP area of PL. You can ask Lelianaa about CTF and Brogdrone about PvP.

Tortega
09-09-2011, 10:25 AM
I really look forward to this guild being one if the greatest ones in the game. Trust is always a great thing to have in a team environment. Having phun and playing with friends is what it's about. I know you will b a great leader Suntv and I am privileged to be a part of this new phun and exciting guild.

KaotiicxDream
09-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey, SandyxRavage here! :-D

Looking forward to this great guild and I already claimed a good position ^.^

Biuzi
09-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Removed, thanks.

Blind
09-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Hey sun good luck with your guild bro.
I've got one question about the shields though. What about intel mages lol? They won't be able to wear death or hate shields. Is there anything red for them? :D

MelanieV
09-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Although I'm in a different guild (c.o.t.) I wish you the best with your endeavor. I'm sure it will be great! And I had wondered the same thing as blindmaster regarding the shields for int. Shame the red holoshield vanity isn't always available. That would be perfect.

Anywho, best of luck!

JaytB
09-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Hey Sun, just jumped in to wish you all the luck with your guild :D

KaotiicxDream
09-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Hey sun good luck with your guild bro.
I've got one question about the shields though. What about intel mages lol? They won't be able to wear death or hate shields. Is there anything red for them? :D

I talked to Sun about this (or I talked to him about this in another way).. The Crimson Holoshield is okay to use as the red shield. Of course it isn't always able to buy.. But I think its best to try obtaining a Hate/Death shield but for mages (pure int as my char Nukingxdream) the Crimson Holoshield is just fine to use.

EDIT: And Ty to Blindmaster, MelanieV and JaytB for wishing us/Sun good luck! And as I saw you all are C.O.T. members I wish you all good luck with that too! :-)

Suntv
09-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Hello fellow C.O.T.-ers. Thanks for the best of luck wishes! Things are developing pretty fast, especially with Sandy's help.

About the int-shields: Red Holoshield, Wicked Winker and Finsel Talon are a few examples :)

BorgDrone
09-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi Borgdrone here. Im here to tell you all that leli and i are running the pvp amd ctf together now amd are recruiting people for this section. Our new section ( the MOssad) needs good players who love these two things.

Fairy
09-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Thx Sun! I'm proud to be a member of your guild!

sun light
09-12-2011, 02:16 PM
tnx sun!!!!
hmm... what she said haha ^^

BorgDrone
09-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Hi guys our first pvp match was a very good success:) but we still would like some more pvp members. Please contact me in pl about joining our pvp section after joining guild thanks!

Fairy
09-13-2011, 04:01 AM
<3 rsb <3

Fairy
09-13-2011, 10:01 AM
:love_heart: Red Shield Brigade :love_heart:

Suntv
09-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi guys our first pvp match was a very good success:) but we still would like some more pvp members. Please contact me in pl about joining our pvp section after joining guild thanks!

Ya I really want to be a better PVP/CTF player, but I think me being level 56 is bit of a problem. Guess it's time to finally level up :)

NoobianOfAlterra
09-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Good luck on your guild, but just wanted to say 2 members of your guild grouped rush a pvp game yesterday. Joined at same time then went around killing people. So the rest of us grouped up and slaughtered the rushers until their K/D hurted and left....

Suntv
09-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Good luck on your guild, but just wanted to say 2 members of your guild grouped rush a pvp game yesterday. Joined at same time then went around killing people. So the rest of us grouped up and slaughtered the rushers until their K/D hurted and left....

That's not what's supposed to happen, I suggest you PM me their ign's and I'll try to find out what happened and why.

Jimmyakl
09-22-2011, 12:25 AM
I wanna be officer plz cuz, i will be there to help in any way I can mm our guild the bestand respected by all other guilds, I would like to work with u side by side to mm sure our guild stays intact.
Thank u for considering me as one of RSB's officer :)

katofdoom
09-23-2011, 09:33 PM
hey sun i can use join groups and stuff now. send me a request.

NECROREAPER
09-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Good seeing a bunch of you guys on!!

Keep up the good work and good luck with the guild!

chrisbear
09-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Hi... I wld lyk to join e guild.. Could I tell me how I could go abt doing it?

Suntv
09-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Good seeing a bunch of you guys on!!

Keep up the good work and good luck with the guild!

Thanks Necro, good luck from you is like a charm :) I've had my letdowns, but somehow the worse screen layout wakes me up and more devoted again!

hey sun i can use join groups and stuff now. send me a request.
You're invited!

Hi... I wld lyk to join e guild.. Could I tell me how I could go abt doing it?
Well we don't recruit via the forums, but look for us in game/town.

RioMage
10-09-2011, 03:01 PM
HEY. I got your message. I am not active on Pl atm. School is taking up a lot of my time. I am not trying to fail :p. When i get back on, i will be honored to join your guild :).

Suntv
10-29-2011, 07:50 AM
HEY. I got your message. I am not active on Pl atm. School is taking up a lot of my time. I am not trying to fail :p. When i get back on, i will be honored to join your guild :).

You are always welcome here! Good luck at school.

Suntv
11-22-2011, 02:35 PM
new msg soon

Suntv
11-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Thanksgiving f3st 22112011

Glyphmage/Borgdrone and I are giving a Thanksgiving f3st in the RSB palace! We hope our members will find the time to join, somewhere between turkey and alcohol :o

Dresscode
no weapons

Time
06:30 am GMT+1, EU time
05:30 am GMT, London time
00:30 am GMT-5, Eastern Standard Time ( EST )
11:30 pm GMT-6, Central Standard Time ( CST )
10:30 pm GMT-7, Mountain Standard Time ( MST )
09:30 pm GMT-8, Pacific Standard Time ( PST )

EU/Asia: Friday morning
USA: Thursday evening/night

See you all on Thanksgiving!

Tortega
11-22-2011, 11:52 PM
I will do my best to be there :-) lots of family n will be on 3 g but i will do my best to be there WOOT c u all there

Suntv
12-26-2011, 05:05 PM
...internal PVP contest soon!

Tortega
12-26-2011, 11:43 PM
...internal PVP contest soon!
(with little girl voice) OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY Yay I wanna kill things lol!!(with a lollipop in one hand)

NECROREAPER
12-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the help Sun ;)

Suntv
06-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Silent boot

Tortega
06-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Silent boot
Who did u boot?? Not me that i c