PDA

View Full Version : Devs Read Please

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Ok so i hve played some MMOs where the Devs (they call em game masters) could control the game from their character... like kill any boss instantly or get any item they wanted... I doubt PL is like this but i wanted to confirm it

tjornan
06-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Quick bumpey

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey tj, bumps are frowned upon.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

KingFu
06-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Justg has an archer below level 35 that uses a Bayou Bow, he said it's because it's a dev character so it's all mixed up, lol. His stats were better then and average archer his level too.

Cascade
06-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks flaim for reminding us of that and also TJ I noticed you have been posting a lot of pointless threads so please try not to post so much pointless stuff. Thanks :D

Royce
06-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Justg has an archer below level 35 that uses a Bayou Bow, he said it's because it's a dev character so it's all mixed up, lol. His stats were better then and average archer his level too.

Strange I asked him in chat the other day whether devs' characters had special powers and his answer was something like "we play just like everybody else" Hmmmm... :confused:

Cascade
06-22-2010, 06:48 PM
*whispers* They are cheating!*whispers*

Druc
06-22-2010, 06:51 PM
...also TJ I noticed you have been posting a lot of pointless threads so please try not to post so much pointless stuff. Thanks :D

Pot calling the kettle black are we?

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Pot calling the kettle black are we?

Hey, cascade has definitely gotten better lately. :)

Cascade
06-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah I've been trying to be better hope its showing :)

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey tj, bumps are frowned upon.

Dude seriously u do not run these threads... no offense but u and cascade r acting like devs its annoying alot of ppl

PS this is not flaming just a heads up... its a free country i can posts as many pointless posts as i want. Not to mention Flaims pointless post regarding noobs/trolls

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Dude seriously u do not run these threads... no offense but u and cascade r acting like devs its annoying alot of ppl

PS this is not flaming just a heads up... its a free country i can posts as many pointless posts as i want. Not to mention Flaims pointless post regarding noobs/trolls

May I please refer you to the forum rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27-Message-Forum-Rules), which the devs wrote for a reason. So no, you can't post as many pointless posts as you want. But if you insist on making pointless posts, please move them to the Off-Topic section of the forums (down by the bottom).

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:23 PM
OK look flaim. we hve been flaming each other all day.... lets call it quits.... (And in the future try not to act like a dev plz. that would be the devs job)

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 07:24 PM
OK look flaim. we hve been flaming each other all day.... lets call it quits.... (And in the future try not to act like a dev plz. that would be the devs job)

We have? I didn't notice lol, I was just pointing out the rules. ;) But the devs aren't always around, so I thought that all the work they put into the forum rules should be recognized. :)

tjornan
06-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Well i think the devs can sort it out for themselves... I feel like ur putting urself above us other ppl....

Monqi
06-22-2010, 08:53 PM
well well... guys no need to quarrel.. i noe all r concern but i think if really topic is not there dev will do something. smile~

tjornan
06-22-2010, 09:00 PM
I wish for like an art contest, they gave u all powerfullness for a day, or like boosted stats