PDA

View Full Version : Joining a player, going to guild

zygut
09-09-2011, 12:31 PM
This is embarassing, I have not been able to figure this out, and I've been scouring guides to try and find some basic controls/commands info on this, but have totally failed to figure out this basic thing: when someone invites me to join them, how do I do it? I want to do this because I couldn't figure out how to get to my guild hall, so someone invited me to join them, but I couldn't figure that out either. arg. is there an easy way to get to the guild hall too? thanks

Doubletime
09-09-2011, 12:35 PM
This is embarassing, I have not been able to figure this out, and I've been scouring guides to try and find some basic controls/commands info on this, but have totally failed to figure out this basic thing: when someone invites me to join them, how do I do it? I want to do this because I couldn't figure out how to get to my guild hall, so someone invited me to join them, but I couldn't figure that out either. arg. is there an easy way to get to the guild hall too? thanks

To join a player, if they are on you friend list, just go to your friend list menu -- find the person's name -- hit the join button.

To go to the guild hall - go to Baleford Castle, walk to the end of the hall where the magic mirror use to be and you will see a potal. Walk through it and it takes you to your guild hall.

zygut
09-09-2011, 01:44 PM
aha, i haven't been outside of the first town, and didn't even know how to get to Baleford Castle, thanks!

NECROREAPER
09-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Double, Theres a bug with the join button that doesn't allow you to join friends who are in a town, only friends who are in a dungeon. They're working on the bug now.

Ellyidol
09-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Double, Theres a bug with the join button that doesn't allow you to join friends who are in a town, only friends who are in a dungeon. They're working on the bug now.

Does this apply to pvp as well? I noticed the join button was gone from my friend list in pvp games.

A possible solution would be to remove the join button entirely if the game was full. I don't see the point in trying to join a full game. If you don't see a join button, game is full, if you do, slot is there. Makes looking for and joining games much quicker IMO.

Doubletime
09-09-2011, 01:59 PM

Ahh -- haven't noticed yet. Thanks for the heads up Necro.

Zygut -- just go to the map screen (touch the menu icon in the top left coner of the screen and select the globe). Touch Baleford Castle and hit Enter Towne. From where you spawn walk into the castle and walk straight ahead until you see the portal directly in front of you at the end of the hall. That will lead you to your guild hall.

Mizlilbrat
09-09-2011, 02:21 PM

I join people in town just fine.

NECROREAPER
09-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Maybe it's an iOS bug since it seems that you're on android. However devs are aware that this is a bug and they are working on it atm

Swimmingstar
09-09-2011, 02:57 PM
To join a player, if they are on you friend list, just go to your friend list menu -- find the person's name -- hit the join button.
Exactly
To go to the guild hall - go to Baleford Castle, walk to the end of the hall where the magic mirror use to be and you will see a potal. Walk through it and it takes you to your guild hall.
Exactly

aha, i haven't been outside of the first town, and didn't even know how to get to Baleford Castle, thanks!
Double said exactly what you have to do. :)

Does this apply to pvp as well? I noticed the join button was gone from my friend list in pvp games.

A possible solution would be to remove the join button entirely if the game was full. I don't see the point in trying to join a full game. If you don't see a join button, game is full, if you do, slot is there. Makes looking for and joining games much quicker IMO.
That would be cool.

Ahh -- haven't noticed yet. Thanks for the heads up Necro.

Zygut -- just go to the map screen (touch the menu icon in the top left coner of the screen and select the globe). Touch Baleford Castle and hit Enter Towne. From where you spawn walk into the castle and walk straight ahead until you see the portal directly in front of you at the end of the hall. That will lead you to your guild hall.
Yep

I join people in town just fine.
Me too

Maybe it's an iOS bug since it seems that you're on android. However devs are aware that this is a bug and they are working on it atm
Yeah maybe.

zygut
09-09-2011, 05:22 PM
thanks all! I got my answer(s)!