PDA

View Full Version : MegaBoss Idea

nazgulking
09-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey folks!

I have an idea about having the "three-class-needed-to-be-beaten" boss implemented.
I have suggested this in past and many said that they didn't want to wait for other class to join the instance in order to beat the level and go on with the campaign.
To avoid this, why not make MEGABOSS instances where only the boss exist and the level is small enough to contain just the boss and the team of players?
This is somewhat similar to how Vyxnar is implemented ingame.
This drop will drop randomly and rarely some very useful pink/s (like the Vyxanr helm is doing now).
This boss can be beaten only if all the 3 classes are present in the instance and only using specific class-specific abilities on him will hurt him.

Suggestion delivered!

Navygreen
09-09-2011, 12:53 PM
boy that'll be a hard one! :nightmare:

But i'd try in a heartbeat!

StompArtist
09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey folks!

I have an idea about having the "three-class-needed-to-be-beaten" boss implemented.
I have suggested this in past and many said that they didn't want to wait for other class to join the instance in order to beat the level and go on with the campaign.
To avoid this, why not make MEGABOSS instances where only the boss exist and the level is small enough to contain just the boss and the team of players?
This is somewhat similar to how Vyxnar is implemented ingame.
This drop will drop randomly and rarely some very useful pink/s (like the Vyxanr helm is doing now).
This boss can be beaten only if all the 3 classes are present in the instance and only using specific class-specific abilities on him will hurt him.

Suggestion delivered!

So the boss would only be hurt by some 3 class mega combos?

nazgulking
09-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Actually I didn't thought of combos actually ( seems a bit too hard), but more like a 3 stage boss in the first one, can be hurt by just mage ability, after that just by bird, then by bear. But even combos could be a fun way to do it :)

Satyr
09-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Or how 'bout these apples:

Now that we have guilds, how about a boss that takes more than one group of five to kill. Like, maybe two or three groups. Of course the lag aspect would be absolute Hell.

Register
09-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I had a similar idea in my old suggestion thread. Some of it is outdated but most are still intact. My idea was to make a big entrance in the outskirts of towne with a megaboss kinda thing where more than 5 people can join. It would respawn fairly quickly but would be very hard.