PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! PLZ Help me!

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Guys it wont let me get xp wen im lvl 40! is this a glitch? I cant get to lvl 41! is anyone else having this problem?

just so u guys dont yell at me, this is a joke. and since its pertaining to PL it belongs in the general discussion so hah!

Cascade
06-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Very VERY pointless this should be locked and considered spam even if it was a joke. Wasn't funny any ways.

vulgarstrike
06-22-2010, 05:49 PM
actually, I'm level 43. don't worry. try posting a bit more spam and you'll level.

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah Tj. I seem to be having the same problem. Maybe "The Great Knower Of All Things" Can shed some light in the darkness for us all to see?

Where are you OH!!!!! OH!! Great Knower Of All Things Come to us........

tjornan
06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Very VERY pointless this should be locked and considered spam even if it was a joke. Wasn't funny any ways.

Geez dude lighten up... most ppl rnt doing anything anyway

Cascade
06-22-2010, 05:55 PM
*smoke comes in* Here and I, to come save you from the great problem of problems: the I can't level anymore! Well its like this you can't level anymore till AO2 because the level capacity is set at 40. There I hope I helped all y'all noobs ;D

Izbar
06-22-2010, 05:57 PM
TJ all I can say to you is that you ruin lives and forums with ur joke posts seriously my life is now forever ruined....I just don't know how you sleep at night. And I hope ur stuck at 40 from now until they raise the level cap cause that's what you deserve mister, I just have no hope in humanity anymore.

Samhayne
06-22-2010, 06:26 PM

< drops a heavy lock on the thread >

Futumsh
06-22-2010, 06:31 PM
If this happens, it means you haven't deleted your character and restarted at level 1. Doing this will allow you to gain xp. =P