PDA

View Full Version : Guild Invite Bug?

Navygreen
09-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or it's supposed to happen like this...

Lets say you have more than one guild invite in your queue. Say you join one of the guilds and end up leaving. You then go back into your guild invites and notice the other invites are gone. Is this supposed to happen? Shouldn't they still be there in case you'd like to join the other guild you were invited to?

I mean, what if you accidentally join the wrong one and you back out of it and want to join the right one. You no longer have an invite.. Bug or no? I didn't think all invites should disappear because you joined one.

Thanks!

StompArtist
09-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or it's supposed to happen like this...

Lets say you have more than one guild invite in your queue. Say you join one of the guilds and end up leaving. You then go back into your guild invites and notice the other invites are gone. Is this supposed to happen? Shouldn't they still be there in case you'd like to join the other guild you were invited to?

I mean, what if you accidentally join the wrong one and you back out of it and want to join the right one. You no longer have an invite.. Bug or no? I didn't think all invites should disappear because you joined one.

Thanks!

They seem to also all clear when you log off.

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 02:05 PM
You joined a guild, so other invites are voided. Makes sense to me.

And they clear when you log to avoid guild invite spam.

Navygreen
09-09-2011, 04:17 PM
OK thx :-)

Cytokinesis
09-09-2011, 04:25 PM
ya... probaly a bug...

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 06:05 PM
It's not a bug Anedefen.

brian_spence_ni
09-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Doesn't make sense to me. What if you want to test guilds for compatibility - you'll need to be invited again and again, which'd be exceptionally tiresome

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Doesn't make sense to me. What if you want to test guilds for compatibility - you'll need to be invited again and again, which'd be exceptionally tiresome

Me neither, but ok.. Lol..