PDA

View Full Version : -Dead Shot Mafia-

CappinClutch
09-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Welcome to DSM!!! We started out as just a father and son guild and soon developed into one big extended family...the name and basis and motto were all born on the toilet...yes, I do my best thinking from the head...don't we all? Founded on July 23, 2011, we have finally weeded all the riff raff out and are looking forward to maintaining our no nonsense, zero tolerance mentality and having a blast killing together as a tight knit group. We really don't care about huge numbers...we base our pride on great members that all get along without any power struggles and whining. So if you got an itchy trigger finger (or thumb) hit us up ingame and we'll do some runs together and see what ur made of...DSM-"killing runs in the family..."

for more info and to stay up to date on DSM content go to deadshotmafia.forumotion.com or follow us on Twitter @DeadShotMafia

Ciao for now,

CappinClutch #DSMFTW

Sassinya
09-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Heck yeah! I'm proud to say, if it moves it can be killed, I'm proud to be here!

Dead Shot Mafia has some of the best, most helpful and fun people I have ever had the privilege to be guilded with in my 8 years experience within the world of MMORPGS! And CappinClutch far and away best GuildFather I've had, his vision is not driven by ego, he understands his role as leader, class specific and guild specific, and yes, he's a riot, gtfo!

Plus, as I've stated before, he puts up with this one engineer ...

CappinClutch
09-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Ty Sass! Now if more people were as perceptive and open minded as you, more people would understand not only what we're all about in DSM, but in some special cases even see the error in their ways...I'm quick with a joke or to light up ur smoke, but man, some people get so sensitive and butt hurt about EVERYTHING. My role as a GM is to guide/direct/support and I have been burned at the stake for attempting to do all three...so I kick/ignore...next topic. I hate to tell most of the GM's of these mega huge guilds that outta the 900 members they have, 800 of em or more are real jerks. Raise that bar a lil and weed out the turds and then ur talking...until then, all 800 of ya can kick Numa rocks lol! #yougotclutched #DSMFTW

Blakout
09-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Good luck on your guild. I personally own a guild called CyberStarRaiders. Maybe we can make an alliance. Your choice bro. If you say no, my guild will not bother you.

CappinClutch
09-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Good luck on your guild. I personally own a guild called CyberStarRaiders. Maybe we can make an alliance. Your choice bro. If you say no, my guild will not bother you.

Ty Blakout, and as far as alliances go, I don't say yes OR no...I just get along with everyone until they give me a reason not to...and your guild wouldn't wanna bother us anyway...why would any guild go out of there way to bother another one for no reason...especially a well seasoned guild that's been around for quite a while and has members that are just as quick with the ignore button as I am lol! See ya ingame, we'll do some new Slouch-O runs...ciao

Blakout
09-14-2011, 08:39 AM
ok thx bro. Can I put on the forum page that we are in an alliance or not? Just curios. Thanks. <3

CappinClutch
09-14-2011, 10:45 AM
I already answered you...I don't say yes or no, I just get along with everyone until they give me a reason not to.

jcnc
09-19-2011, 11:46 AM
DSM is where its at. Runs all night if you want to, lol. Only thing that gets on Cappin's nerves is talkin about those dang Yankees (meant with all due respect Cappin) lol. But yeah if it moves it dies, no way around it.

Blakout
09-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Cappinclutch! I saw u ingame and u were selling robot helmets thingy mabobs!!!!

MikeMinotaur
09-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey Cappin! I had the pleasure of running Slouch-O with you a day or two ago. I was just telling a friend today how smooth that run went. Funny I should happen upon your guild here in the forums! In game name's Psionic, level 29 Engineer. I'm not really one who pesters others for help and gear. But I'd be interested in being part if a group with ideals such as yours: Running dungeons, killing, leveling, killing, getting gear... And did I mention killing?? :P I like helping others level as well so as to add to the upper echelon of a guild. More high levels means an easier time for the guild as a whole. Anyhow, please add me (and/or I'll add you) to your friends list if you want and perhaps I may be allowed to join your happy crime familia! Ciao!

Sassinya
09-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Hey Cappin! I had the pleasure of running Slouch-O with you a day or two ago. I was just telling a friend today how smooth that run went. Funny I should happen upon your guild here in the forums! In game name's Psionic, level 29 Engineer. I'm not really one who pesters others for help and gear. But I'd be interested in being part if a group with ideals such as yours: Running dungeons, killing, leveling, killing, getting gear... And did I mention killing?? :P I like helping others level as well so as to add to the upper echelon of a guild. More high levels means an easier time for the guild as a whole. Anyhow, please add me (and/or I'll add you) to your friends list if you want and perhaps I may be allowed to join your happy crime familia! Ciao!

Add me, in game same as forum, Sassinya, I'm proud to kill whatever moves with ma famiglia, er to keep the crew healed whilst they kill :-) would like to run and kill and heal and kill with ya :-)

CappinClutch
09-22-2011, 06:48 PM

Hey I remember you! and yeah man, I try and host the smoothest runs that I possibly can! I would like to personally thank all of you that have added all the positive feedback to this thread as that's all DSM strives for...see you all ingame! Ciao for now!

javier995
09-22-2011, 06:58 PM
good luck bro! its javiermadriz btw xD

SUPAPRODIGY
09-22-2011, 07:00 PM
DSM yeah whats up.

CappinClutch
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
What up Javie and Supa!

CappinClutch
10-17-2011, 06:51 AM
It was good seeing you all again during the android event!