PDA

View Full Version : Please stop begging people to join your guilds!

Econodeath
09-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I was looking forward to the guild updates, but now I am starting to wonder how childish people really are.
Everytime I log in I get plastered with messages and friend requests from people wanting me to join there guilds.
I find this very disturbing and a horrible experience!! Try having a conversation with a FRIEND while you can't find his message amongst all the people bothering you to join a guild. Here is the best part. LOL I am in a guild and very very happy with the friendly people that are in it with me.
I hope this behavior stops soon as it ruins other peoples good time.

Please stop bothering people.

I couldn't list the names of the people doing it if I wanted to. I wouldn't anyway. I don't wish to make a single person look bad.
I would much rather it stop for everyones enjoyment.

WhoIsThis
09-09-2011, 04:45 PM
As much as I hate to say it, the majority of these guilds are not going to last.

Any guild that expands based off of "broadcasting" invites and accepting in whoever gets spammed is picking a quantity over quality strategy that isn't going to be viable in the long run.

horsequeen6
09-10-2011, 12:44 PM
I agree... It would be better to have friends you know join. Dont take me as an example, though. I used to only have 2 people in my guild including me... And that other person was my twin. Lol, I will work on gathering people slowly...