PDA

View Full Version : Life Sucks Sometimes

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 05:35 PM
This is my topic, and this is the truth. Life has many emotions, happy, sad, and sometimes enraging but in the end there are decisions you have to make. Life's cruel, people make fun of others, and it all boils down to who has the coolest toys or the fastest cars, or the bigger roll of green paper. That is how you fit in and that is wrong. We are all leaders in our own way, some better then others, but in the end it all boils down for you to follow your heart.

Why am I writing this?

Recently I had a friend that was dumped after dating for 4 months, and today the boyfriend told me this:

"I have lost interest in her."

Now that is screwed up. We are all great but in the end it is our decisions and our lust, and emotions that get the better of us. Now we are not perfect, no human being is. We have five fingers on each hand, and a ear in each side of our face. But in the end would you rather lift someone up that needs it, or just stand in watch as tears shed from a person you know and love, and stand there helpless knowing you cant do a single darn thing to help them.

All I am saying to this community is take me for example, and I ask you to promise this do not fall to the corruption and hate that is inside of us. Keep your friends, and family, as well as co-workers, and others know to you and do not let them fall to the lust, anger, greed, hurt, and any other emotion.

What I am saying is.....

Keep them close.

Wilddar

Register
09-09-2011, 06:01 PM
This fits more in the "Off-Topic" section ;)

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Lol woops, is there anyway I can get it moved? :)

Register
09-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Lol woops, is there anyway I can get it moved? :)

Just Private Message Samhayne and he will change it. It takes a little bit for him to answer but im sure he will move it for you :highly_amused:

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks Register. YOUR DA BOMB! :D

Paar
09-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Ouch that sux! But Some ppl are just dumb like that no biggie there are plenty of fish in the sea(:

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Very true Paar, thanks for the comments guys, its appreciated. :D

Growwle
09-09-2011, 06:19 PM
I guess posting semi-personal information on a forum full of strangers could be a form of therapy. Just remember that there is always someone worse off than you and life is what you make it, nothing more, nothing less.

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Those are some good points, but I did not include any personal information all I included was a real life sceneario. :)

StompArtist
09-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah life sucks. My kids ate all the cupcakes.

:(

Paar
09-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Yeah life sucks. My kids ate all the cupcakes.

:(

Ah I wanted some to nxt time have ur wife bake 3 batches one for Your Kids , You , and of Course Paar!!!!(:

thugimmortal
09-09-2011, 06:59 PM
My life always sucks :( after 21 years of relationship and 4 children later my so called partner has lost all intrest in me. What a waste of life a word of advice be careful who you choose to build a family with.

but I wouldnt change my children for the world lol

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. As for you PAAR... <points one finger at him, with a very big smirk.> Stay on topic! :D

StompArtist
09-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Like Thug points out its easier to focus on the bad stuff but he got great kids out of the deal and they would not be there if he would not have been in the relashionship so always a positive. In my case the house smells yummy!

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Very good point, and by the way, whatever's yummy, please send me some! :D

Anyways back on topic! :)