PDA

View Full Version : First Fight at a new school... Wow!

Paar
09-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Old thread.

Zeus
09-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Nice! Remember next time you might not get so lucky. If I need to fight, I do it off of school grounds.

That is a sucker punch btw, not a fight. But, they both make you feel good either way, so what is the difference? xD

TitanFusion
09-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Well I've been in a fight before and a good friend of mine told me the best fight won is the fight not battled. (If this counts) because what happens when you see him again? Another punch? Someone has to end Jake, someone has to end it.

Paar
09-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Yes it was a sucker punch at first but then we rumbled around a little before the teacher got us :/ and Titan I agree Im not usually a rough person I just did it out of anger I guess :(

Register
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Im totally against fighting...unless you have a good reason ;)

Wouldnt you rather stop two people from fighting rather than jump in?

What i disdain the most is when people will feel so good about beating somebody up....
I was about to get on the bus home when i overheard some 6th grader talking about bringing a bat to a fistfight....in school...the kid smashed up the other guy...and he cleaned the bat after that....

I hope that kid was ok....

That stuff would neevr happen to me....unless some kid is really crazy...heh

Paar
09-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Im totally against fighting...unless you have a good reason ;)

Wouldnt you rather stop two people from fighting rather than jump in?

What i disdain the most is when people will feel so good about beating somebody up....
I was about to get on the bus home when i overheard some 6th grader talking about bringing a bat to a fistfight....in school...the kid smashed up the other guy...and he cleaned the bat after that....

I hope that kid was ok....

That stuff would neevr happen to me....unless some kid is really crazy...heh

I agree dude im usually non violent as well i guess my adrenline was pumping and I jad enough!

Lowlyspy
09-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Its always better to be the person who ends the fight, not the one who starts it. Nicely handled ;)

Paar
09-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Its always better to be the person who ends the fight, not the one who starts it. Nicely handled ;)

Thx Low(:

Eyesharp
09-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Honestly you should've told on a teacher first and if the teacher tells that person but the don't stop it's time for..... PWNING TIME!!!!But mostly try not to get into a fight.

Blind
09-11-2011, 04:57 AM
Good on ya mate. Respect. The guy doesn't deserve an after school fight. Pound him right there after he says a word.

Did same thing when i moved from Russia to Australia. Was bullied first couple of days cuz i didn't speak english at that time. Third day - one guy pounded till he cried. Next day 2nd guy pounded to tears again.
What's funny is i didn't understand what the teachers were saying to me in the detention room.

Good job again.

ScarecrowWolf
09-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Not considerably a sucker punch. If you're talking trash, you better be prepared to get knocked.

Congrats.

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Wow man.. I can remember when I was in school. They didnt care who did what, why punches were thrown, who was talking crap, who did this, who did that. Nobody walked free. Everybody suspended.

Stay outta trouble, man. If they do it again to you, just hit the ignore button. :P

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 03:49 PM
If they do it again to you, just hit the ignore button. :P
rofl

Kossi
09-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Well it started like this ... I was walking down the hall and this kid shoved me On Purpose ... I just kept walking along and he kept calling me names behind me like ***** or *** hole , Bad Words like that so Finally I got rly mad and Just Swung around and Punched him right in the Nose! I felt rly good after that !!(: But had to go to the office ... After i told em what happened I was free to go and he is now suspended!!!(: Im thinking he wont mess with me anymore!

It felt rly good !!! Im SOOOOOO Happy!:D

if you get a fight in my school, if you even retaliate you get 10 days OSS

and i have abosolutely no enemies throughout freshman through junior year (im a junior)
so much better than ms...

Kossi
09-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Honestly you should've told on a teacher first and if the teacher tells that person but the don't stop it's time for..... PWNING TIME!!!!But mostly try not to get into a fight.

telling a teacher? screw that

fight outside school, just make sure you can you know...win

NYCFanMan
09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Nice next time you might not be so lucky

Kossi
09-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Nice next time you might not be so lucky

yeah it might be a 7"8 senior on the varsity football team

stealthyman
09-11-2011, 04:29 PM
banana :-P

brizo
09-11-2011, 04:30 PM
haha cool...tht sounds pretty close to wht happened to me..lets see...tht was about 4 years ago now lol...

mattkamp
09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Really! I don't think this is the right forum for this discussion.

Cytokinesis
09-11-2011, 04:39 PM
did u notice this is in the "Off-Topic" Section hmm...?

Paar
09-11-2011, 06:11 PM

As u may not be able to tell this is an Off-Topic Forum(:

Hankomachos
09-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Good job bud! :D

Matutd
09-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Pretty good shot :P right on the nose lol. Be careful when ur fighting at school tho because u don't want a detention or to be suspended. But obviously don't take crap from people :)
Good job bro. Full respect for what u did :)

im4broke
09-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Well it started like this ... I was walking down the hall and this kid shoved me On Purpose ....

Not considerably a sucker punch. If you're talking trash, you better be prepared to get knocked.

Congrats.

I do not like fighting either, but considering...I have to agree with ScarecrowWolf. Reminds of a story about my step-dad, he use to be a regular at a bar and a fight broke out and even though he was not in it and was standing at door in case he needed to leave, a lot younger man stepped up to my step-dad and said, "You want some of ...." at which point my golden glove champ step-dad popped him on the jaw and left him knocked out in the parking lot for 20 minutes. All military strategy points to knowing when a strategic pre-emptive strike is called for. This what I see Paar has done.

Paar
09-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Thx Guys (:

Irulelol
09-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Not many fights at my school cause if u retaliate u get suspended to. I do remeber one fight but it was horibaly unfair for the one kid though.

darandombird
09-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Hahahahhahaha

morfic
09-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Pascifist cat does not approve.

Sorry, I don't have a picture.

Paar
09-14-2011, 06:30 AM

Get the PIC!!!!!! LOL

BodMaster
09-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Agree fighting is bad if it can be prevented.

Haha but you did the right thing buddy they would of only carried on throughout the year and if someone backs you in to a corner (so to speak) what are you meant to do.. Well done for sticking up for yourself :)

Atlanticist Dog does.. :P

We need that picture Morf..!!!

birdmasta
03-26-2012, 10:58 PM
:( u lucky paar. I touched a guy and raised my knee...and got suspended wtf is wrong with my skool. and good fighting with u today

Artentreri
03-26-2012, 11:33 PM
I enjoy fighting, it takes the stress off. Better to box though, ya don't get as mad and there's a lot less chance of breaking your knuckles. Trust me, being 20 and having arthritis ain't fun. Oh yeah, next time go for the jaw or the temple, both are knock out shots.

Paar
03-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Lol this is a Old Thread Guys :P

Kaytar
03-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Did you make him cry?!?!! You better have! O.o if he was calling me names like that, his face would never again look the same. :D

razerfingers
03-26-2012, 11:41 PM
old thread guys no need to post about it anymore :)

shuzzam
03-26-2012, 11:55 PM
i dont get in fights anymore cuz ppl used to call me names like u until i got pissed and fought now noone messes with me cuz i kinda went tryhard....