PDA

View Full Version : Upset...

Fatpigwarrior
09-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I left the guild I made to find I need to pay to make a new one.......

:(

I'm not paying again and want a refund of 250k

razerfingers
09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Sorry to hear that bro

Register
09-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Owch. Sorry to hear that....But why did you leave it?

Fatpigwarrior
09-09-2011, 06:04 PM
I wanted new name...
Plus all my members left

Ebalere
09-09-2011, 06:11 PM
So why do u get a refund? When our guild name was stolen i made a temporary one and even bought the tier 2 guildhall for the time being. When we recovered our rightful name, I had to delete my guild that had been active for an hour. That is plenty more deserving of a refund then making a guild and deleting it.

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 06:12 PM
That's a bummer, I'm sorry. Maybe talk with the developers about it, I mean you bought it maybe they wil let you get another for free. You never know tell you ask! :)

Fatpigwarrior
09-09-2011, 06:16 PM
But if you buy guild charter it should stay with you so you can make another guild.....

Paar
09-09-2011, 06:30 PM
But if you buy guild charter it should stay with you so you can make another guild.....

I get what ur saying buddy but rly If u get a refund there is rly no point in makin a guild cuz if u ever get bored with it Boom! Delete and Rmk... then ur members have nothing :/

Cahaun
09-09-2011, 07:06 PM
So why do u get a refund? When our guild name was stolen i made a temporary one and even bought the tier 2 guildhall for the time being. When we recovered our rightful name, I had to delete my guild that had been active for an hour. That is plenty more deserving of a refund then making a guild and deleting it.
It was stolen!? :( I never knew that.

Doubletime
09-09-2011, 08:02 PM

Actually, the guild charter has to be a one time use kind of item. Otherwise, one person could buy a charter and make a guild. Transfer leadership of that guild to a buddy or someone else (for gold/items/fun/out of kindness/whatever). Leave. Make a new guild. Repeat. So you could make an unlimited amount of guilds without anyone else ever having to pay for a charter.

And while I am not all that familiar with a lot of other mmorpgs, the few I am familiar with all work the same way as PL/SL. A guild charter lets you create one guild. If you want to create another, you have to purchase another guild charter.

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Contact support I did the same thing and they decided to give me a free charter but I didnt use it because I join a guild that I liked and leaving it wouldnt make sense to me. Bottom line i lost 250k but made tons of new friends.