PDA

View Full Version : Help with new Warrior

Angrytyrant
07-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Hello! I started playing warrior recently and i think I need help. Im lvl20 atm, and I use vengeful blood, skyward smash, windmill abd throwing axe as my skills all maxed. All attributes in strength. Usually i pop vengeful blood, charge with skyward smash and once inside a mob fire charged windmill and use throwing axe on a leftover archer or mage. The problem I have is i dont last long without sucking down health potions i loose mana very quick and the mobs are marked with blue meaning they're my lvl. At this point im looking for build for general map exploration. What skills should i be using and how should I tackle mobs, like the ones in watcher tombs? Unfortunately i dont have a crew to run with so the build has to be good for solo Thanx

B.Bence
07-30-2016, 11:34 AM
Horn of renew (must have)
Vengeful (againt mana problem)
windmill (good everywhere except pvp)
For 4. skill i say juggernaught. Help so much to you and your party.

ezkinita
07-30-2016, 12:29 PM
If your a pve player, this will help you.

SS
WM
VB - for mobs
Horn
Jugg - for boss

Sent from my O+ Ultra Lite using Tapatalk

ilhanna
07-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Do you put points on passives?

Angrytyrant
07-30-2016, 08:00 PM
i didnt put any points into passives yet... and ezkinita how can i use 5 skills when i only got 4 skill buttons on Hud?

dinzly
08-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello! I started playing warrior recently and i think I need help. Im lvl20 atm, and I use vengeful blood, skyward smash, windmill abd throwing axe as my skills all maxed. All attributes in strength. Usually i pop vengeful blood, charge with skyward smash and once inside a mob fire charged windmill and use throwing axe on a leftover archer or mage. The problem I have is i dont last long without sucking down health potions i loose mana very quick and the mobs are marked with blue meaning they're my lvl. At this point im looking for build for general map exploration. What skills should i be using and how should I tackle mobs, like the ones in watcher tombs? Unfortunately i dont have a crew to run with so the build has to be good for solo Thanx

first u dont need axe throw for lvling up as its mainly use for PvP..u going to need skysmash,chest splitter,windmill,juggernaut,vengeful blood,horn of renew..when u r maxed lvl u need to change ur skill a bit from vengeful blood to rallying cry..dont full upgrade your skill..choose only some of them (i will update my post here about skills upgrade)..as for mana usage u need to use potency types gears..as im stating in here u going to need 6 skills because different maps got different stages of difficulty so not every same skill u use is going to work

B.Bence
08-06-2016, 09:19 PM
My skills work everywhere good :) maybe not the best but good hybrid
Horn
jugg
rally
wind