PDA

View Full Version : Warrs need an update in Rally cry skill - (Speed)

Hercules
07-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Can STS change the 10% speed for 40%/50% speed in Rally cry Skill??

First, Magues and rogues I love you and my thread is for PVE - normal maps not elite hehe.

Now with the new arcane chest in dead city I'm bored because I am very slow running in Dead City vs 1 mague with gale force (double speed) and vs 1 Rogue with Shadow piercer (They fly with that skill lol the cooldown is very fast vs my skill :/) AND better not talk about some players who have venomous set my god!

I use Skyward Smash but that skill is very slow to run in a map and charged WORSE. I need speed please... I always enter dead city maps and magues destroy all very fast.

EXAMPLE: while I'm at the door of the map, they are in the middle of the map and when I'm in middle of the map, they have already killed the boss, It is impossible for me to run so much.

My only option is run /partyi SOLO .-.

We know Magues and rogues kill very fast and do a map more faster than warr for high speed skills, AOE, etc My point is not o talk about critical, damage, my point is the speed.

- While I run 10 maps and I spend 15 minutes.
- I think Magues and rogues run 30 maps in the same 15 minutes hehehe.

Who do you think have more chance to get the arcane chest?

Please STS upgrade that skill.

PD: I know there is an amulet and ring set with BONUS of (200% speed) but I don't want to buy that -.- . I'ts unfair Mague and rogue class have hight speed skills while warrs not. Well 10% speed in Rally cry skill but my pet give me more hehe.

Is time to change the old to new!

Please not drama hahaha It's only an idea.

- H

dinzly
07-30-2016, 01:35 PM
yea..me to think same..buff the rally cry speed..will help warrior alot to farm..

Vvildfire
07-30-2016, 03:30 PM
I don't know, warriors have both Skyward Smash, which sends them forward (similar to Shadow Pierce) and Rally Cry, which increases speed.
Sorcerers have those two blended together in Gale.
Rogues only have pierce, so it's fair that it has a fast cooldown, right?
Only advantage would go to sorcerers, whose skill doesn't get them stuck on barrels and mobs, but if you're trying to catch up to people there should be no mobs in the way.

A mage or rogue would also be unable to catch up if they spawned when everyone else is midway through... I mean, Dead City? Where everyone one-hits mobs at higher levels?

Zynzyn
08-01-2016, 03:10 AM
Use speed elixir and skyward smash jump works just as well as mage gale in covering distance. Dont charge it.