PDA

View Full Version : City Location 2 % Loot reroll Worth it?

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2016, 03:27 PM
Before i use my jarl tavern and buy city location is it worth the gold? Anyone using it? Thoughts advice? Ty :)

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Probationer
07-30-2016, 04:13 PM
Luck is luck, 2% doesn't guarantee anything but you never know when your running dead city that extra 2% may drop you an arcane chest...

Most people will use normative statements, some will say it depends on how much you farm and I say if you can afford it, it's a game buy it and have fun...every little helps lol plus city looks good with tavern :)

Might aswell get all the buffs you can...

P.S if you don't like it, just package it back up and sell !

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Luck is luck, 2% doesn't guarantee anything but you never know when your running dead city that extra 2% may drop you an arcane chest...

Most people will use normative statements, some will say it depends on how much you farm and I say if you can afford it, it's a game buy it and have fun...every little helps lol plus city looks good with tavern :)

Might aswell get all the buffs you can...

P.S if you don't like it, just package it back up and sell !
Ok ty for advice ill try and see if it's worth the purchase resell if i don't like :)

Kakashis
07-31-2016, 11:17 AM
I get random locked from the 2% here and there. It'll take awhile to pay itself off, but we'll worth it imo

scarysmerf
07-31-2016, 12:32 PM
If u have lepre and egg ring plus mishi or hisha u got a good luck percentage :)

nightmaresmoke
07-31-2016, 12:43 PM
If u have lepre and egg ring plus mishi or hisha u got a good luck percentage :)
Which is better mishi or hisha?

Patient
07-31-2016, 01:11 PM
It would be worth it cause it stacks with lepre and elixir

Psychoism
07-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Which is better mishi or hisha?

Mishi and Hisha is good. But if you're gonna choose one, You should choose the arcane one! ;)

nightmaresmoke
07-31-2016, 03:35 PM
Mishi and Hisha is good. But if you're gonna choose one, You should choose the arcane one! ;)
Just confused though why the mythic version is more expensive than the arcane one?

Befs
07-31-2016, 05:24 PM
Just confused though why the mythic version is more expensive than the arcane one?

Because it's much better for farming.

Mishi grants luck to a random party member, hisha gives luck to all.

nightmaresmoke
07-31-2016, 11:26 PM
Because it's much better for farming.

Mishi grants luck to a random party member, hisha gives luck to all.
But does mishi grants guaranteed luck to owner? Or the owner receive random buffs also? This is the first time the mythic is way more expensive than the arcane version.

Sash Paerau
07-31-2016, 11:52 PM

Also because Hisha only available through bloodgrub, and mishi can always have chance to loot in blood locks.

Befs
08-01-2016, 09:10 AM
But does mishi grants guaranteed luck to owner? Or the owner receive random buffs also? This is the first time the mythic is way more expensive than the arcane version.

Mishi does not guarantee the owner luck. Completely random.

Potato is me
08-01-2016, 09:16 AM
2% only increase the chance of you rerolling and not make your loot better than other rerolls, rerolling at 5% and at 100% gives you the same loot as long as you rerolled

nightmaresmoke
08-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Mishi does not guarantee the owner luck. Completely random.
Oh i thought mishi's owner gets guaranteed 15% luck and the random buff goes to the pt members guess i misunderstood the aa lol so basically hisha is better since it gives pure 10% luck buff to pt members and 15% luck to the owner and 15% to pt member if he/she owns any of the dragon spirit pet.

Dynimite
08-01-2016, 06:59 PM
the 2% is honestly not noticeable at all tbh..

Suentous PO
08-01-2016, 07:18 PM
the 2% is honestly not noticeable at all tbh..

Well it's literally not noticeable as there is no way to know if the city reroll happened As opposed to some other.
There could be a separate message noting that it was specifically the tavern that rerolled like "happy hour" or something.
Otherwise I think it will always simply say "your elixir let you reroll".

Faliziaga
08-02-2016, 02:46 AM
Well it's literally not noticeable as there is no way to know if the city reroll happened As opposed to some other.
There could be a separate message noting that it was specifically the tavern that rerolled like "happy hour" or something.
Otherwise I think it will always simply say "your elixir let you reroll".
lol 'happy hour' I'd love that, great idea!

Psychoism
08-02-2016, 04:34 AM
Oh i thought mishi's owner gets guaranteed 15% luck and the random buff goes to the pt members guess i misunderstood the aa lol so basically hisha is better since it gives pure 10% luck buff to pt members and 15% luck to the owner and 15% to pt member if he/she owns any of the dragon spirit pet.

Yes it is, Now you know it hihi :banana: