PDA

View Full Version : Arc Chest Drops?

Psychoism
07-30-2016, 03:53 PM
Where they droppin'? In Elite Dead City Maps? Or Normal Dead City Maps? And, Does the Lost Mage Mine can drop the arcane chest? Are they droppin on Mobs? Or Boss? Especially what it looks like? When they dropped a chest? I heard my member says if the arcane drops, It's like a egg. But i don't know if it's real.

AND DO WE NEED LUCK ELIXIRS/LEPRECHAUN PENDANT TO GET THOSE CHEST?

Avaree
07-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Where they droppin'? In Elite Dead City Maps? Or Normal Dead City Maps? And, Does the Lost Mage Mine can drop the arcane chest? Are they droppin on Mobs? Or Boss? Especially what it looks like? When they dropped a chest? I heard my member says if the arcane drops, It's like a egg. But i don't know if it's real.

AND DO WE NEED LUCK ELIXIRS/LEPRECHAUN PENDANT TO GET THOSE CHEST?

The arcane weapon chests drop in all normal (6 (including lost mages mine)) dead city maps. I read they drop in egg form. Luck elixer helps, Hisha too.

Zevile
07-30-2016, 04:53 PM
I found mine on Lost Mages Mine, it was my first run when I was trying to look for it. I was wearing luck elix + Lepre, just so you know.

So I was farming KM3 for lock cryo chests, and I saw that I had like 3 minutes-ish left on my luck elix timer, so I was like: "What the heck? Only 2 locks for 30 min? Welp, might as well look for that Arcane Weapon Chest that everyone is talking about."

So, I wasn't sure how to farm for the chest because I only read how to find it on the forums and stuff... so I made a ghost party and I just loaded a normal map on Arcanum Grounds and went inside the Lost Mages Mine. Then when I get to the boss on Lost Mage Mine I just dropped a clock and finished it up with fireball and bam! A sparkly egg! At first I was like, "oh great, a wrath or snagg egg... .(=-=)." and then I saw the notification saying, "Arcane Weapon Chest"... I flipped out! :D

So yeah, it's a very random drop and very very low chance, it can drop any map on Dead City as long as it is NORMAL. Mine was dropped from the boss of Lost Mage Mine, so I am not sure if it also drops on mobs. Anyways...

Happy hunting, fellas! \o>

Cons
07-30-2016, 07:36 PM
I found mine on Lost Mages Mine, it was my first run when I was trying to look for it. I was wearing luck elix + Lepre, just so you know.

So I was farming KM3 for lock cryo chests, and I saw that I had like 3 minutes-ish left on my luck elix timer, so I was like: "What the heck? Only 2 locks for 30 min? Welp, might as well look for that Arcane Weapon Chest that everyone is talking about."

So, I wasn't sure how to farm for the chest because I only read how to find it on the forums and stuff... so I made a ghost party and I just loaded a normal map on Arcanum Grounds and went inside the Lost Mages Mine. Then when I get to the boss on Lost Mage Mine I just dropped a clock and finished it up with fireball and bam! A sparkly egg! At first I was like, "oh great, a wrath or snagg egg... .(=-=)." and then I saw the notification saying, "Arcane Weapon Chest"... I flipped out! :D

So yeah, it's a very random drop and very very low chance, it can drop any map on Dead City as long as it is NORMAL. Mine was dropped from the boss of Lost Mage Mine, so I am not sure if it also drops on mobs. Anyways...

Some OP luck :O

Croak
07-30-2016, 07:45 PM

Was it rerolled?

Psychoism
07-31-2016, 12:53 AM

So op luck, So op my god.

Kydianz
07-31-2016, 02:57 AM
Oh wait.. Soo... If u open the chest... Is it 100% u will get the arcane wep?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Cons
07-31-2016, 04:11 AM
Oh wait.. Soo... If u open the chest... Is it 100% u will get the arcane wep?

Yes. 100% guaranteed arc wep for a specific class, and you need 5plat to open that chest so its worth it >.>

Kydianz
07-31-2016, 04:16 AM
Yes. 100% guaranteed arc wep for a specific class, and you need 5plat to open that chest so its worth it >.>
Ahahha thanks... Then its really worth to be farm

Cons
07-31-2016, 04:23 AM
Ahahha thanks... Then its really worth to be farm

It is worth to farm. I've only seen very few people that looted it. I spent 1 and a half day trying to farm it and still nothing. :/

Zevile
07-31-2016, 06:44 AM
Was it rerolled?

No, it was not re-rolled. :)

ProKaveh
07-31-2016, 07:51 AM
Huh...kinda funny...over 1.6k runs no chest....

Kydianz
07-31-2016, 08:33 AM
Huh...kinda funny...over 1.6k runs no chest....
Wew hardcore
[emoji41]

Zynzyn
07-31-2016, 09:17 AM

Grats on looting it. Very lucky :applause:

Lordsliver
07-31-2016, 06:05 PM
So guys, i can clearify bit more. I looted today too an Arcane Chest from a Mob in Lost Mage's Mine. Same as Zevile i dont reroll when I get the Chest, so don't waste ur luck Kits for hunting those Chest. The drop is completely random and u must be crazy in faith of the Al-Gods to loot one. So 2 Main Points left:
NO NEED of Lepre, Luck, Hisha, Arlor Ring...
The Chests drop from Mobs and Bosses, so they drop from everything u can kill in Dead City!
Hope I can light the dark a bit more with this post!
Cya Folks!
Relinked

Psytama
07-31-2016, 07:06 PM
This had cleared up a lot of questions for myself 😊 ty

Nucleons
07-31-2016, 07:39 PM
So guys, i can clearify bit more. I looted today too an Arcane Chest from a Mob in Lost Mage's Mine. Same as Zevile i dont reroll when I get the Chest, so don't waste ur luck Kits for hunting those Chest. The drop is completely random and u must be crazy in faith of the Al-Gods to loot one. So 2 Main Points left:
NO NEED of Lepre, Luck, Hisha, Arlor Ring...
The Chests drop from Mobs and Bosses, so they drop from everything u can kill in Dead City!
Hope I can light the dark a bit more with this post!
Cya Folks!
Relinked

i've spent all day for run w lepre n sometimes + luck elix. i havent get it yet but atleast igot some locks.
thankyou for this info. u light me up :wink:

andreim
08-25-2016, 07:33 PM
do you need to be lvl 16?

Elshaddoll
08-25-2016, 09:47 PM
do you need to be lvl 16?
No.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

galileogalilei
09-08-2016, 01:00 PM
I got arc chest too I opened one and turned it into vanity and other sold it for 4.5m. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160826/8a5bcf395e3f1c624a814e19bb619695.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello bud, can u describe how da chest look like when drop from mobs? Or u have da screen shot of it pls upload.