PDA

View Full Version : Gold-elixer suggstion... =D

Hankomachos
09-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Before I cut to the chase I just wanted to inform everybody that i was abducted by k'sarr the keeper the other day and had numerous "operations" done on me to alter my brain functions. It was a terrible time up in space; no gravity on the ship i was being held on; and me with my big, fat, ursan-like body, i pretty much...anyway back to the topic:
I was thinking maybe there could be increased time limits on the gold elixirs. You know 30 min, etc.
It's kinda annoying to continuisly buy 5 min 1.5x xp elixirs over and over again. Especially when i hit 60 (which'll be soon); once i get into my "hardcore grinding" zone, I won't want to take the time to purchase another elixir. I'd gladly pay extra gold for longer lasting GOLD elixirs. =)
Perhaps the developers would consider this?
Btw since my abduction, my former personality has since been restored to its former glory. ;)

Gluttony
09-09-2011, 10:37 PM
I think it's done that way on purpose to boost sales. 5 min used to seem like quite bit when it was all that was available, and the elixirs weren't persistent so if you completed the run in less than 5 or right at, you were doing quite well.

Since elixirs can be kept after dungeon completion and death, the time factor is much more apparent. Everyone is in a rush to get going while you're left in the dust scrolling all the way to the bottom for your measly 1.5x elixir selection. So sure it sucks, but the devs could have done away with it completely (look at SL), so I for one am greatful. My advise for you is get efficient at choosing a location to purchase your gold elixir and work on your finger scrolling speed.

Basically, I'm saying you should adapt to the new system because I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. Elixirs used to be available from 1.5 to 3x, combo or standalone (luck and speed sold seperaty), but now it's been reduced to 4 total and has remained that way for a while. STS kept the four around to prevent rioting in the streets, but their new formula appears quite lucrative so the need for change is minimal. Also, with the amount of players elixir boosting, players who would like more options for in-game currency may be the minority.

Hankomachos
09-10-2011, 12:36 AM
I think it's done that way on purpose to boost sales. 5 min used to seem like quite bit when it was all that was available, and the elixirs weren't persistent so if you completed the run in less than 5 or right at, you were doing quite well.

Since elixirs can be kept after dungeon completion and death, the time factor is much more apparent. Everyone is in a rush to get going while you're left in the dust scrolling all the way to the bottom for your measly 1.5x elixir selection. So sure it sucks, but the devs could have done away with it completely (look at SL), so I for one am greatful. My advise for you is get efficient at choosing a location to purchase your gold elixir and work on your finger scrolling speed.

Basically, I'm saying you should adapt to the new system because I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. Elixirs used to be available from 1.5 to 3x, combo or standalone (luck and speed sold seperaty), but now it's been reduced to 4 total and has remained that way for a while. STS kept the four around to prevent rioting in the streets, but their new formula appears quite lucrative so the need for change is minimal. Also, with the amount of players elixir boosting, players who would like more options for in-game currency may be the minority.

Yep, all that makes sense, but I'm not paying another 50$ to level up one character. :)
Also there are still gold enhancers in star legends (unless it's changed, haven't played for a long time)
Meh, I'll use 1.5x xp elixirs, I'll feel more appreciative once i hit 61. :p

Imacoolbirdd
09-16-2011, 08:47 PM
They should make more gold elixers :( i never have money to buy plat im poor :/ i would also buy stuff like cloths and school stuff with money instead of plat for elixers that last 60 min or less, i do love pl and plat but i would prefer gold elixer instead..

LADYHADASSA
09-16-2011, 10:38 PM
I wish sts would re add soeed as an option for gold and plat... When peeps are potted the only way to keep up is speed, and honestley gaining extra exp makes no sense at all... If any please consider the speed pots