PDA

View Full Version : Ouch The Hurt.... A Lot :-/

CodyBearr
09-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Huge problem in Nuri's Haunted Symphony... Whole team no matter mana shield or lv61 glyph getting one shotted/ Grave Stoned over and over plus super laggy for many diff phone types (I'm on iPhone 3Gs) but yeah I was joining many games of this lv and every1 was saying lag in each game and all of us in each game kept getting one shotted out of noware (witch I got muted for saying "shotted" lol) so yeah we died so many times just boom full health then dead :-/

Please fix or help Ty :-)

WolfShaman
09-10-2011, 09:06 AM
This issue is also notable in Balefort Sewers. One hit insta-kills from no discernable enemy. Also, Auto-target does not track to closest enemy. Ex.: I have two enemies in front of me. One goes down. Auto target then targets a tango in the corner who is nowhere near me. Tango in front hits me, death resulting.
Further complicating matters is enemies camping at the respawn/revive point. I can't tell you how many times myself and party have been killed in this manner. Whether this is a "expansion growing pain" or the devs simply seeking to bleed more money out of us remains to be seen. Finally, checkpoints would be nice. Respawning at checkpoints is universal at this point in gaming. Why do we suffer "the long walk" from the start point and watch as the party dies or gets all the treasure?

WolfShaman
09-10-2011, 09:08 AM
This issue is also notable in Balefort Sewers. One hit insta-kills from no discernable enemy. Also, Auto-target does not track to closest enemy. Ex.: I have two enemies in front of me. One goes down. Auto target then targets a tango in the corner who is nowhere near me. Tango in front hits me, death resulting.
Further complicating matters is enemies camping at the respawn/revive point. I can't tell you how many times myself and party have been killed in this manner. Whether this is a "expansion growing pain" or the devs simply seeking to bleed more money out of us remains to be seen. Finally, checkpoints would be nice. Respawning at checkpoints is universal at this point in gaming. Why do we suffer "the long walk" from the start point and watch as the party dies or gets all the treasure?

SUPAPRODIGY
09-10-2011, 09:20 AM

You double posted. Yeah theres alot of bugs.

OmincrossMX
09-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Guys i am talking from the space studio app... why cant upload a pic on my profile or a create a forum?:(

WolfShaman
09-10-2011, 10:05 AM
My apologies for the double posting. I lost my internet connection.