PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity, what happens when a guild hall is completely full?

WhoIsThis
09-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Guild halls I believe currently have a capacity of 25. For the larger guilds, there are several times that amount of people online during the peak hours.

What happens when a guild hall for that guild is full?

1. Is a new instance of that guild's hall created?

2. Can the 26th person not access the guild hall? If so, this one needs to be fixed.

I presume (please confirm) that the mechanics of PL are similar.

Lowlyspy
09-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Yes they are, when one instance of your guild hall is full another is created.

McBain
09-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Kinda makes you wonder why they make the guild halls so big when you can only fit 25 people at a time in there. Especially in PL, you have to run like half a mile to get to the discount potion vendor.

BodMaster
09-10-2011, 06:08 AM
Guild halls I believe currently have a capacity of 25. For the larger guilds, there are several times that amount of people online during the peak hours.

Had thought this was 24.. not 25 even as this has always been the allowed amount on all town maps in PL and SL

What happens when a guild hall for that guild is full?

1. Is a new instance of that guild's hall created?

2. Can the 26th person not access the guild hall? If so, this one needs to be fixed.

I presume (please confirm) that the mechanics of PL are similar.

1. Yes another will be created.

2. Yes until someone leaves the full instance.. no one will be able to join.

As explained above.. 24 has always been the limit for PL and SL and I doubt it will ever change.. its like when a Dev pops into a town on an event give away when I have what needed I will say to everyone "if you got everything then leave as it gives others a chance to get them.." say bye **then leave myself**

Im sure people have known/noticed this..

BodMaster
09-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Kinda makes you wonder why they make the guild halls so big when you can only fit 25 people at a time in there. Especially in PL, you have to run like half a mile to get to the discount potion vendor.

Maybe if they made them smaller the guild leader or who ever bought it for them would be a little disappointed with a small guild hall for 100 plat.. like is sed above doubt they will ever change the amount allowed in one instance.. easier to control for them.. or an actual limit put against them.. never know buddy.

Misdemeanour
09-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Had thought this was 24.. not 25 even as this has always been the allowed amount on all town maps in PL and SL

1. Yes another will be created.

2. Yes until some leaves the full instance.. no one will be able to join.

Thanks again, I was just about to ask that question myself!

Yesterday I bought a tier 3 guild hall for a massive 100 pl, and am now getting close to 40 members. I've already had problems with members not being able to join or asking via (/g) why no one's there.

It's a shame the hall's so big yet can't accommodate more than 24/25.

Maybe if they made them smaller the guild leader or who ever bought it for them would be a little disappointed with a small guild hall for 100 plat.. like is sed above doubt they will ever change the amount allowed in one instance.. easier to control for them.. or an actual limit put against them.. never know buddy.

A slightly smaller guild hall probably would have been better but I wouldn't have paid 100 for it. Oh well, members like it.

Fastcast
09-10-2011, 07:43 AM
As lowly said already 1 instance full another 1 made

longsteak
09-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Last time our guild hall was full, another instance was NOT made. It just said game full and the other guildies could not join

Akylies
09-11-2011, 11:15 AM
When the guildhall is full it opens a temporal blah blah blah vortex through spacetime(pun intended) itself, which stretches the fabric of reality as we know it blah blah blah leaving us in a bizarro world with our alternate evil selves.

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Last time our guild hall was full, another instance was NOT made. It just said game full and the other guildies could not join

That sucks! I sure hope this is not the case in PL..

ProSophist
09-11-2011, 11:23 AM
It doesn't create another instance.
You just wont get in until someone leaves like that other guy has already stated.

Cahaun
09-11-2011, 11:53 AM
When the guildhall is full it opens a temporal blah blah blah vortex through spacetime(pun intended) itself, which stretches the fabric of reality as we know it blah blah blah leaving us in a bizarro world with our alternate evil selves.
Wouldn't that be nice? :p