PDA

View Full Version : Auto aim for arcane mage staff please

Sweetkitty
07-31-2016, 08:43 AM
I hate to complain about the new content but the staff is a fail in that it doesn't auto aim. I seem to recall an update that gave kershal staff auto aim way back when it was new. I hope there is talk to do this for the 16 staff. Because really how arcane is a staff that can't aim.

Thank you for keeping our game interesting sts!

Thaze
08-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Bump
11 chars

Energizeric
08-02-2016, 09:27 PM
No staff in AL can auto aim. That is the advantage of using a gun. The advantage of a staff is higher damage and you can hit multiple targets with an attack. But you must aim. Kershal is like that as well. It does NOT auto aim.

Sweetkitty
08-03-2016, 12:55 AM
No staff in AL can auto aim. That is the advantage of using a gun. The advantage of a staff is higher damage and you can hit multiple targets with an attack. But you must aim. Kershal is like that as well. It does NOT auto aim.
Thanks for the reply :) I did a quick search and found the update I was remembering...it was 5/19/14. It says charged attack will now autoface nearest target...I guess I thought that meant the same thing as auto aim.

Sweetkitty
08-03-2016, 01:03 AM
If you search "autoface" you should be able to find it easily. Thanks again for responding energizeric!