PDA

View Full Version : It's just me or ....

Valkiryas
07-31-2016, 08:58 PM
Hi Arlorians! Today I PvPed a little bit and I realize how hard was even try to hit a Venomous set ( 200% Speed ), they run as like hell, almost imposible to hit.

Then I bought a set for myself and I realize how OP it is, I can run like a demon's car and no one can even hit me, this is intented to work this way?

I mean In PvE is fine but in PvP it's too OP, if it is intended then I'll keep my venomous set :)

Zeus
07-31-2016, 09:16 PM
Hi Arlorians! Today I PvPed a little bit and I realize how hard was even try to hit a Venomous set ( 200% Speed ), they run as like hell, almost imposible to hit.

Then I bought a set for myself and I realize how OP it is, I can run like a demon's car and no one can even hit me, this is intented to work this way?

I mean In PvE is fine but in PvP it's too OP, if it is intended then I'll keep my venomous set :)

It's intended, rogues will run out of mana in 2 combos. Honestly though, I find it easy to kill a venom set rogue user. They die with one aimed.

Trancemaster
07-31-2016, 10:13 PM
I've bought my own venom set a day ago and tried it out in PvP. In my opinion it isn't intended to be a fighting set or anything. I just use it to mess around and annoy people >:D It might seem hard to kill people at times with venom set but honestly if you hit them and stun then it's not too hard to kill or just inta kill with a crit.

Sash Paerau
07-31-2016, 10:15 PM
your zeus i bet youve killed people by throwing a health pack at them

Energizeric
07-31-2016, 11:09 PM

Funny! :applause:

Zeus
08-01-2016, 02:59 AM

LOL, thanks for cracking me up.

Zynzyn
08-01-2016, 03:16 AM

Lmao that was hilarious! :unconscious:

Pedgon
08-01-2016, 07:02 AM

Speed set is pretty much like korruption in PvP..nuff said!

Psychoism
08-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Usain Bolt.

Energizeric
08-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Does speed set work for flagging, or do you slow down to normal speed when carrying the flag?

Otahaanak
08-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Does speed set work for flagging, or do you slow down to normal speed when carrying the flag?

You slow down to a crawl. Still need gale

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

Potato is me
08-01-2016, 05:28 PM

This is the current situation rn:
In clash, team A's rogues and mages gets cleared and team B was about to clear their tanks, Team A's rogues and mages revive and used speed set to rush to Team B whose most pet aa and jugg are still on cd, and wipe the whole team out... sportsmanship at it's best

1v1 in blood beach?
Person A Kills Person B in a 1v1 duel, Person B Respawn . change to speed set and rush to person A and take him down when Person A is still on C.D... Sportsmanship at its best

Good ping vs Bad Ping
People with good ping has control over speed set and can change gears almost instantly
This has led to Good pingers who generally have advantage already to have more advantage

Solution 1
make a clash map for people who want to do real clash, 5 v 5, when a player dies, he need to wait for remaining players to die before he can respawn again

Problem to the solution
The map will be pretty empty, plus its hard for random players to find a team and start a 5v5

Solution 2
Have a quick change gear button on the screen itself, it will level the playing gear for bad pingers

Possible problems to the solution?
Good pingers will cry, and they will cry really out loud to maintain their advantage, just wait and look at the replies to this post and you will see, i assure you, there will be.

Solution 3 (just edited and last edit)
For all us bad pingers and good pingers who genuinely wants a balanced playing field,
Please email support about your possible solutions and laments, Posting here will only result in drama and huge rebuttals which will eventually turn into senseless arguments.
We need to trust sts in making informed and good decisions, we need to trust their unbiasedness

I shall reply to any posts regarding this issue here, pm me if you want to argue about it, I am sorry if anyone is offended by my comments and will edit accordingly when i deem it inappropriate, if not, lets keep this discussion civil as i foresee many rages coming

note: Im pretty fine with pvpers using speed set, its smart to change gears to change tactics but I just hope there is balance and not let such beautiful variations of play style be abused by disgusting abuses

Saud
08-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Its good if you know how to run
And if you have good lag 100-200
Is very good
But yeah rogue ran out frol mana fast
Mages get there shield broken in 1 combo maybe
And never saw war using set lol
Its good but you become weak

Potato is me
08-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Its good if you know how to run
And if you have good lag 100-200
Is very good
But yeah rogue ran out frol mana fast
Mages get there shield broken in 1 combo maybe
And never saw war using set lol
Its good but you become weak

Warrior has good tactic on using it, when opponent is fleeing or far away, they can use speed set close up the distance then throw an axe to pull the person back into the fray...
Also skilled players who uses speed sets will generally change gears after they closed up on the distance, get the kill, change back to speed set then zoom off some happens so fast that you probably don't have enough time to see whats happening