PDA

View Full Version : I know of another MAJOR BUG: Revealed

Clodoveo
09-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Its hiding in my closet but I'm to scared to do anything about it ;s

*Highfive majorfive*

Dalonewolf
09-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Seriously copy some one elses thread? How original... And the fact that you have been flaming all day and wanting the glitchers to get banned.

Ixillicus
09-10-2011, 11:16 AM
i think this was a fail. sorry.

Clodoveo
09-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Seriously copy some one elses thread? How original... And the fact that you have been flaming all day and wanting the glitchers to get banned.

I gave him credit and its a joke. Don't criticize me about my opinion, YES GLITCHERS who did it on purpose should be banned. Are you saying this because you glitched? W/e don't have to post

Lowlyspy
09-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Ok guys, the devs have already announced their stance on the subject, the only ones who get banned are gonna be those who tried to sell the glitch. Those that simply used it are getting rolled back and plat will NOT get refunded, i think that is punishment enough. Please stop flaming people just because human nature got the best of them -_-

Acyer
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Ok guys, the devs have already announced their stance on the subject, the only ones who get banned are gonna be those who tried to sell the glitch. Those that simply used it are getting rolled back and plat will NOT get refunded, i think that is punishment enough. Please stop flaming people just because human nature got the best of them -_-

Wow really. Lots of players just got a get of jail free card then. In other mmos if you used you abused you get banned right there on the spot. Consider yourselves lucky is all i can say.

apocketlegend
09-10-2011, 11:46 AM
...... Is all i can say

Ebalere
09-10-2011, 11:50 AM

Wow really. Lots of players just got a get of jail free card then. In other mmos if you used you abused you get banned right there on the spot. Consider yourselves lucky is all i can say.

I thought u didnt wanna see us get banned :(

Ebalere
09-10-2011, 11:53 AM

I gave him credit and its a joke.

Where was credit given, j/w..

Oh and yes 1/10 for originality.

brian_spence_ni
09-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Its hiding in my closet but I'm to scared to do anything about it ;s

*Highfive majorfive*

Haha, love it.

WhoIsThis
09-10-2011, 01:25 PM
I think that with this incident over, it's best to just let it go and not discuss it.

Otukura
09-10-2011, 01:28 PM
I think that with this incident over, it's best to just let it go and not discuss it.

Still the 60-gear-on-low-level-chars problems :/

Confident that'll get fixed today too.