PDA

View Full Version : lvl 1 with fortified set!!!!

Imacoolbirdd
09-10-2011, 12:37 PM
HAHAHAHHAA!!! this is soooo coolll!!! Imagine him inpvp :)

Suentous PO
09-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah I couldn't screengrab it but just saw a lv10 in full glyph. Grrr

Kakatoa91
09-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Think its cool... pvp killer lol...
Lvl 1 fortified...
but then...

The sanction for abusin a glitch has lead now to an other...
He can now own the field and gain easy wins in pvps while lvlin back.

nmyxspaceship
09-10-2011, 01:12 PM
They can use these sets because they used the glitch. When the glitch was fixed they had their 55 sets equiped and somehow the requirements arent unequipping it.

im4broke
09-10-2011, 01:34 PM
I found by accident the other day that when clicking on one of my saved equipment set-ups, that everything went un-equipped very quickly. This is due to when the Dev's lowered the stats for higher equipment for the duel spec people (like myself) being unable to use their booster gear. It had something to with the new client and using the same req's as in SL, all equipment is based on your base stats. BUT...if it is already equipped it will stay equipped until you try removing an item (or say a low level mage goes from str set to int set), then everything drops off that does not meet the base stat req's. I had to buy plat to fix this because no booster gear would allow me to equip the gear she was wearing since before the new client. An in case anyone tries what I did: DO NOT SPEND PLAT TO RETURN TO YOUR PREVIOUS STATS! You will find your equipment no longer meets the req's! Even though I was wearing this just minutes before, it will only cost you 2 more plat to meet the base stat req's. All in all I spent 6 plat just to have a little weaker duel spec mage. I used to sport dex at 43 and int at 36 and this gave me a boost of one point in both dmg and dps...so it takes me just a tad longer to kill.

Basically what I'm getting at is these low level powerfully equipped twinks ever think they can just un-equip for CS runs just to keep a low profile, they will never be able to re-equip their big stuff!

Ixillicus
09-10-2011, 01:35 PM
THey still have all of the skills too. So they might have like 6 in almost every skill.

Otukura
09-10-2011, 01:38 PM
THey still have all of the skills too. So they might have like 6 in almost every skill.

And skill points.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-10-2011, 01:41 PM
I did tht too in Pvp i was owning everyone my original level was 26 before glitch and i use to be 59 after glitch and then they fixed it right but i kept everything and i was sent back to my original level but i was still 26 but as a 59 Lol Imo people were offering me like 5 million if i told them secret :) i didnt tell them because its against the TOS i had lots of fun but its going to get fixed.

im4broke
09-10-2011, 01:41 PM
HA! I think I just scared a 53 bear to death...said "I hope you read the forums about the (nuri) equipment you are wearing?" As soon as he read it he disappeared!

CodyBearr
09-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Holy! Lol
My 58 is back to 58 but it was pretty crazy lol kinda wish I did this lv1 thing though haha

WhoIsThis
09-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I have sent a pm on this one.

This needs to be fixed urgently. What if this player decides to twink?

Ebalere
09-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Wow thats pretty darn cool.. too bad it wont last

Otukura
09-10-2011, 02:29 PM
I have sent a pm on this one.

This needs to be fixed urgently. What if this player decides to twink?

It is fixed.

WhoIsThis
09-10-2011, 02:58 PM
It is fixed.

Very good. Thanks devs for a rapid response.

im4broke
09-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Sadly the "fix" is now costing me plat on my duel spec farmers! They were wearing things based on boosted stats from equipment not base stats. Not very happy about this, but extremely happy about bug situation being fixed quickly and ongoing solutions found. Hoping for a return to boosting and grace period to change stats back?!

Register
09-10-2011, 05:25 PM
This isnt cool at all. They said anybody who abused the glitch will be banned.