PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends Chinese version - Arcane legends Spansih version?

Hercules
08-01-2016, 03:04 PM
I want to know if STS have in mind to do the same business like the Arcane Legends Chinesse version but for Spanish version.

I was reading a lot of comments of spanish guys in Google play store and they say that the game is perfect and good, specially they love graphics, but they always type "We want spanish version, because we don't understand quests", and they always ask how to put or buy an item in auction house?, etc, hehehe.

I think an Arcane Legends (Spanish version) will be a "Oh my god" for spanish guys and latin guys haha

PD: I speak Spanish too but I have not problem with lenguage in game but I'm surprised the number of comments talking about the same thing .

I write about this only for curiosiy. :)

iiy
08-01-2016, 08:18 PM
+1 compatriota chavista

zerofort
08-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Theres a reason why the Chinese needs there own it has to do with there government.theres no reason for al players to start segrigating

Zylx
08-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Yeah, we'll also need a Deutsch server, a Francais server, also a Khoisan server. Maybe a server for the deaf and one for the blind too.

Potato is me
08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
I would like to have an southeast asia server too and get my 30 ping,
Skills can be trained
Gears can be bought
Devices can be upgraded
Ping is the killer!!
Imagine what would happen if korean and chinese players has 30 ping XD

nightmaresmoke
08-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Theres a reason why the Chinese needs there own it has to do with there government.theres no reason for al players to start segrigating
Because china likes to pirate everything or take other countries border location minerals everything!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Psychoism
08-02-2016, 04:46 AM
Because china likes to pirate everything or take other countries border location minerals everything!!

Looooooooooooooool :D

nightmaresmoke
08-02-2016, 04:50 AM
Looooooooooooooool :D
Your lolling now but it's a reality they might take your country lol